Chapter 43:- The Dance

3 days later....... (songs in this chapter my characters sings them and recorded them)
Izzy's P.O.V

    There is a dance tonight at school. Most of us are going. Me and Jasper, Edward and Leah, Rose and Emmett, Xander and Anya, Buffy and Emrby, Dawn and Quill. Willow is coming but on her own. Angel and Spike are also coming.
        I'm in my bedroom at the moment. I'm trying to figure out what to wear. Me and Leah are talking again. I know what she is wearing so I don't wear the same as her. Embry and Quill have told Buffy and Dawn that they have imprinted on them and they have accepted now.
        I get out my long purple dress, it's a floor length dress and it's a boobtube dress. It's straight as well. I also get out my pink floor length dress, that's a little different. That flares out round the west like a princess dress. I also take out my boobtube short blue dress.
        I can't make up my mind what to wear. I look good in all of them. I go into the bathroom and take a shower. I wash my body, my hair and have a shave. When I've finished I wrap a towel around my hair and my body. I walk into the bedroom and sit at my dressing table.
       I put some makeup on and decide I'm putting on purple eyeshadow. So I'm wearing my purple dress. I apply primer, foundation, concealers, bronzer, blush, eyeshadow, brows, mascara and lipstick.
    When my makeup is done I dry my hair with my hairdryer. I put my purple hair extensions in and curl my hair. I leave my hair down.
        When my hair and makeup is done, I go to the bed and put on my dress. I put my purple high heels on and look in the mirror. I love this dress. I look good.
       I walk downstairs as I know everyone is waiting for me. I slowly walk down the stairs and see everyone waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. When I say everyone I mean everyone.
       Jasper, Emmett, Edward, Rose, Buffy, Willow, Dawn, Xander, Anya, Angel, Spike, Embry, Quill, Leah, Giles, Esme and Carlisle.
       Everyone wolf whistles at me.
I hear a few people saying wow.
     "Your gorgeous." Jasper says taking my hand and helping me down the other steps.
       Jasper is wearing a black suit. "You don't look to bad yourself." I say to him.
     Everyone looks good. All the guys are wearing suits. Either black or gray.
      Leah is wearing a dress like mine but in blue. Rose is wearing a spaghetti strap gold dress with a slit in the side. Buffy is wearing a light pink princess dress. Dawn is wearing a red floor length long sleeve dress. Willow is wearing a plum coloured short dress with a slit down the side and Anya is wearing a navy blue floor length dress with slits on both sides. 
       "I want a pic of you all." Esme and Giles say together.
      I stand next to Jasper and put my arm around him, Angel stands on my other side and Spike stands next to Jasper. Buffy is next to Angel with Embry next to her, Dawn and Quill are next to them. Rose and Emmett stand next to Spike, Leah and Edward next to them. Anya, Xander and Willow kneel in front of us.
      Esme and Giles take a few pics. Jasper and Angel pick me up and they take a picture of that.
        "I want a pic of me and Jasper and then all of us girls." I say to Esme.
       I stand in the middle and Buffy stands to my right with her arm around me Rose stands on my left and puts her arm around me. Dawn and Willow stand next to Buffy. Anya and Leah stand next to Rose. Esme takes a few pictures of us posing. The girls leave and Jasper comes and stands next to me. We have a few pictures of us cuddling and kissing.
       After half hour of pictures being taken, Carlisle says that limo is here.
      Limo? I didnt know we was going in a limo.
        We walk down the front steps in our couples and get into the limo. I can't believe I'm going to a dance when I don't dance anymore. Maybe I'll dance with the girls but I don't duet anymore.
       When we get to the school, we have a few pictures together and than Angel and Spike ask Jasper if he wouldn't mind them having a picture with me. Jasper said he wouldn't so I had a few pics with them.
      After pics we walk into the hall and it looks amazing. There are balloons everywhere and disco lights. There are tables and a big space for dancing. There is a mocktail bar and also a dj.
        I find a table for us to sit at while Jasper gets me a drink. Everyone sits down at the table and starts talking.
     The dj puts my song on and me and Leah get up to dance. We made up a dance to this. It's called Love in this club. After the song finishes, Leah goes to the Dj and asks him something.
      "She's going to kill you." Edward says to her when she comes back to the table.
        "She won't be able to kill me. She loves me to much. She may just hate me for a while. It's pay back time." Leah says.
       "Leah what have you done?" I ask her.
      "I've told the dj that you want to sing a song." Leah says.
      "What song?" I ask. 
     "Mashup." Leah says.
  I gulp and give a side glance to Angel. That's Angel's songs. He sang that for me.
       "Why that one?" I ask.
      "You sing my song?" Angel asks.
     "No." I say.
    "What do you mean your song?" Jasper asks. 
      "I recorded that." Angel says.
    "Can Isabella Swan please come to the stage to sing a song for us." The dj says.
     I walk to the stage and take the microphone from him.
     "Baby girl, what's your name?
Let me talk to you, let me buy you a drink, I'm T-Pain, you know me