Chapter 25:- Dealing

Izzy's P.O.V

I'm lay in bed, I'm not sure how I got to bed, I remember falling asleep on the bedroom floor after learning my baby didn't make. I've got to get ready. I get out of bed and walk to he bathroom, I get undressed and jump into the shower. I wash my hair and my body. When I've finished I get out and walk into the bedroom. I put on my make up, I put on primer, colour correct concealer, foundation, full wear concealer, translucent face powder, lighter colour concealer, bronzer, blush, liquid highlight, brow gel, eye primer, red and gold eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara, fake eyelashes, gold lip liner, blood red lipstick and then apply setting powder. I go to the pile of clothes on the floor where my wardrobe would have been and get my red and gold 2 piece dress. It's a boob tube dress. It's gold at the top and has the middle of the torso missing where my belly button is and has a red skirt. I get my matching gold shoulder clutch bag and my gold high heels. I put my gold necklace on with my matching earrings and my red and gold belly bar. I get dressed and putt my shoes on and dry my hair. I put my red hair extensions in and curl my hair. When I've done my hair I spray perfume and walk out the bedroom door. I walk downstairs and past the kitchen. "Izzy do you want some breakfast?" Esme asks me walking out the kitchen.

"No thanks, I'm going out. Don't know when I'll be back." I say.

"Where you going?" Esme asks.

"Don't know yet, going to see Sue and then I don't know. Wherever I feel like going." I say.

"Will you be back before dark?" Esme asks.

"I don't know. Why all the questions are you not my mother?" I say to her. Why is she asking me? I'm no her child. I may no come back.

"I'm wondering if you will be back before Jade has a bath and bottle or if you want me to do it again?" Esme asks.

"I might be back tonight. If you don't want to look after her anymore get Leah or Seth to take her back to Sue's. Sue and Charlie can look after her." I say walking out the door.

"Was that Izzy?" I hear Rose ask.

I don't hear a reply and I don't really care, I just carry on walking. "Izzy." I hear Jasper saying walking out the door. I just ignore him. Somebody comes running up to me in vampire speed and stands in front of me.

"Izzy where are you going?" Jasper asks.

"Out." I say to him.

"What about Jade?" Jasper asks.

"What about her? She's ok with you and your family and like I told Esme if you on want her anymore send her back to La Push with Leah and Seth." I say.

"Izzy what is wrong with you?" Jasper asks.

"Nothing. Now please move out my way." I say.

"Why don't you care?" Jasper asks.

"What do you mean I do care. I love her but that doesn't mean I want her. I've already told you before how I feel about her and them feeling won't go away at the moment. She was born healthy against the wolf law yet my daughter who I had with my imprint that went with the law didn't make it. Now move out my way." I say to him.

Does he not understand? The reason we have that law is because a child or woman normally loses its life if we have a child with somebody who isn't out imprint and my child who I had with a man who isn't my imprint survived and my child I had with my imprint didn't. I hate her right now so at the moment I don't care.

"I'm not moving until you tell me where our going." Jasper says.

"I'm just going out now move!" I say.