Chapter 27:- Resting

TIME SKIP TO WHEN IZZY ISS BACCK HOME.....

Izzy is better and she's been at the Cullen's house for a week .

Izzy's P.O.V

I've just woke up. I feel refreshed today. I've been home now for a week. Its been a hard week, trying to make up for hurting everyone. They all forgive me but I cant forgive myself yet. I've told Jasper I didn't mean what I said about me not loving him. I do love him but I want to slow our relationship down. I want to do it properly.

I told him I don't want to move our relationship until I've sorted out everything else. Once I've become Alpha an Sam's bond is completely broken. I don't want to do anything with him. He wasn't really happy but he understands. I need to concentrate on getting stronger and becoming the Alpha.

That's what I'm doing. I've been thinking a lot lately how I can do that, I know I have to use the Alpha tone and make all the wolves submit to me but I don't want to do that to Leah, Seth and Jake. They have said they submit to me already but I don't want to use my Alpha tone on them but I might have to.

I've also been thinking what my life would be like when I become Alpha. Will I still be able to live here or will I need to go back to La Push? What about me an Jasper? What about Charlie? What about school? Will I still be able to go school in forks? I don't know.

Everyone is saying its up to me but that's not the case really. Normally the Alpha stays at La Push and tells all the wolves when they have to patrol but I don't want to have to do that. I don't want to work and just dedicate my life to La Push an being a wolf. I want to be able to go to school an live in Forks with my imprint. I would also love for my imprint to come to La Push and meet my family but that wont happen.

Jake says that I would need to talk to Billy because I'll be the new Alpha but the legend about me says that I'm the great Alpha and I reunite the supernatural world so hopefully my imprint will be able to come on La Push.

I'm lay in bed right now with Jade, I've not been breast feeding her beccause I'm scared. Ive been with her since Ive been back. Ive took her off everyone. That wasn't nice of me but I hurt her the most. I realise that now. Shes my child its not her fault what's happened. I shouldn't have punished her for what Sam did to me.

The door opens and Rose and Esme walk in. "Sorry to bother you but Ive brought you up some food because I know while you've been dealing with stuff you havent been eating an Rose has brough up a bottle for Jade." Esme says.

"Come in. Thank you both. Would you like to sit with us for a while and watch a film?" I ask them.

"I would love to but Ive got to work." Esme says.

"I on the other hand will." Rose says coming into the bedroom, sitting on the bed next to me. I pass her Jade an she looks at me.I nod my head to say that its ok. I let Rose feed Jade while I put a film on. I put a film on called the hunger games. Ive never watched his before.

"What have you been watching on disney plus?" Rose asks.

"Huh. Oh a prograaamme about vampires and that. Why?" I say.

"Jasper came downstairs last night when you fell sleep and said that it was good but they are far from the truth he said that a woman goes round killing vampires and demons witth a wooden stake." Rose says.

"Yes its called buffy the vampire slayer." I say to her.

"Maybe I will have to watch it. " Rose says .

"Oh yes. There is a fit vampire in it caalled Spike. Well hes not as fit as my Jasper but if I didnt have Jasper he would be." I say.

"Now I want to watch it." Rose says.