Chapter 39:- Back At School

Izzy's P.O.V

     I've just got to the main house, to have a shower and get ready for school. I walk into my room and go into the bathroom. I turn on the shower on and jump in. I wash my hair and my body. When I finish I get out and wrap my hair in a towel. I also wrap my a towel around my body and walk into the bedroom. I sit at my dressing table and put my make up on, I apply Primer, foundation, blusher, eyeshadow, my fake eyelashes and some lipstick. The door opens and Jasper walks in.
        "Oh sorry didn't know you was in here." Jasper says.
          "It's ok, I was just getting ready for school. I'll just get my clothes and be gone." I say to him.
          "No it's fine this is your room too. I'll go downstairs while you get ready." Jasper says, going to walk out the door.
        "No it's your house. Like I said I'll get my clothes and I'll go." I say to him, I go to my wardrobe and get my light blue dress, high heels and my blue jacket. I also grab my hair dryer and my claw clip. I get my slippers on and walk out the bedroom. I walk down the stairs and out the front door. I walk back to the cottage. When I get to the cottage I go into the bedroom and dry my hair. When my hair is dry I put it up in the claw clip. I  dry my body and put on my dress, high heels and jacket. When I'm all ready, I walk to the main house and get my school bag. I go into the livingroom and get my bag off the floor.
       "Would you like some food before you go school?" Esme asks.
          "No thank you." I say to her.
      "How are you going to school?" Esme asks.
         "I'm walking. I'm going to leave now. I'll see you when I get home." I say to her, walking out the front door.
         "Was that Izzy?" I hear Emmett ask.
         "Yes, she's walking to school." Esme says.
        "Why is she walking?" Emmett asks.
           I ignore them and just carry on walking. I walk down the drive and then down the road. It's actually a nice walk. I put some music on my phone and enjoy the fresh air.
         I hear a bike and 2 cars driving down the road. That will be the others. They all pull up next to me.
         "Izzy you don't have to walk. Jump on the bike." Jasper says.
         "No thanks I'm ok walking." I say to Jasper.
           "Get in the car." Rose says.
        "I would rather walk." I say.
      "Ok no worries. You getting in car on way back." Rose says.
          "I'm not sure yet Rose." I say.
    They drive off and I carry on walking. My phone pings, it's a message from Buffy.
           'Did you see Angel last night?'
       'Yes, he shown up at the pub.' I wrote back.
        'He told me what happened.' Buffy replies.
       'I'm sorry.' I reply back.
      'Don't apologise, he doesn't feel the same way for me as he does you. I just wanted to me sure your ok.' Buffy replies.
        'Still. I know how you feel about him and I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?' I reply.
        'Well you did that with Angel when you have a boyfriend. Is something wrong?' Buffy replied.
       'There wasn't there is now. I didn't just do Angel I did my boyfriends brother as well.' I reply.
          'Why? Is it because you was fucked?' Buffy replied.
        'I don't really know. I'm not sure. With Angel it was the fact that everything came back. With my boyfriends brother I think it was to hurt my step sister and because and wanted me.' I reply.
          Buffy didn't reply, I carry on walking to school. It take me 45 minutes to get to school. When I walked into the school play ground the bell rang. I walked into the school and went to my locker. I put some books in there out my bag and went to first lesson. English. I walk to English on my own and sit at the back of class. I get out my book and a pen.
            Jasper walks into the classroom and sits next to me. Why does he have to sit next to me?
         "Izzy, just because I'm a little hurt doesn't mean you have to distance yourself from our family and your house." Jasper says.
         "I'm not. I'd just prefer to walk on my own at the moment." I say.
         "Why?" Jasper asks.
      "Because I would." I say to him.
      My phone vibrates, I have a quick look and see a message from Spike.
         'Iz, what is happening to you?'
        'I'll call you later when I'm not in class.' I reply.
       'Make sure you do.' He replies.
     I put my phone away as the teacher walks in. "Who was that?" Jasper asks.
        "A friend from Sunnydale." I say. 
    I don't know how I feel or what I want to feel. I just know that I didn't want to hurt Jasper. I just want to stop hurting.
      English went by fast. Only have a paper to write about William Shakespeare. We've gotta do it in partners and me and Jasper are partners.
      I put everything in my bag and walk out of English and walk into history. I love history. I walk into history class and find a seat at the back. I sit down and Lauren walks over to me. "Hey bitch, I guess Jasper has split with you now. I hear that you've been shagging other people behind his back." Lauren says.
       "Fuck off, before I knock your block off." I say to her.
        "You wouldn't hurt me." Lauren says.
        "You sure about that?" I ask her.
      "I'm positive. Your nothing. I heard how your addicted to drugs. Your nothing. Jasper should be with somebody else. Not a druggy slut." Lauren says.
       "Piss off." I say.
     The teacher walks into the class and Lauren sits down. Jasper hasn't came into lesson yet. Maybe he won't.
     The teacher starts the lesson. I don't really listen. We've learning about Henry VIII. 10 minutes into class Jasper walks into the room. He takes a seat next to me. He takes out his book and pen.
      He ignores me which I'm glad about. This class goes by fast. When the bell rings I walk out the class room and go to the bathroom. When I get to the bathroom, I pull out my phone. I've got another message off Buffy and another message off Spike.
    I open Buffy's message first. 'Iza, I believe it's due to what happened with your parents and the fact your taking drugs again. You need to sort yourself out.'
        'I know that but right now I don't want to. I hurt my boyfriend and my sister. I just feel numb. That's all I feel. It stops the pain evryone has caused.' I reply to her.
      I open Spike's message.
  'Iz, what are you playing at. Ring me when you can.' Spike writes.
      I ring Spike, he answers the phone on the second ring.
         "What do you want?" I ask him.
     "Buffy told me. What do you think your doing? It's the drugs. That is why you are numb. Did you think sleeping with Angel would help? You need to stop using and think about your family. I know you're been through so much in your short life but this won't fix it." Spike says.
        "Just a few more days. I'll try and stop in a few more days. I've got a few days to get through first." I say.
       "You better Iz." Spike says.
    I put the phone down on him. I don't need to hear anymore.
        "Did you hear that Isabella fucked Edward last night?" I hear Lauren ask.
        "Yes, I heard she was pissed and on drugs. I also heard that a few hours before she fucked a stranger." Jessica says.
         I walk out the toilet cubical. "Just for you information he wasn't a stranger and it's none of you business." I say to them.
       Jessica looks at Lauren and smirks. What are they planning? Lauren walks over to me and pushes me into the toilet cubical.
        "Your a right slag. Your gonna enjoy this." Lauren whispers in my ear.
         I try to push her off but I can't. I don't have the energy. She punches me in the face and than rides my dress up. She starts touching between my legs. She enters 3 fingers into me. I manage to push her off me and get out the cubical. I run into Jessica. I feel a sharp object enter my stomach. Jessica moves away from me and I see blood on her hands. She's just fucking stabbed me. I fall to the floor and Jessica stabs me again in the back.
      Lauren stands on my face. I can't do anything. I'm just lay there. I don't feel anything but blood is going everywhere.
         "Jessica wash your hands and then stash the knife. I'm going back to lesson meet me in there." Lauren says walking out the bathroom. Jessica washes her hands and walks out.
      The bell rings and I hear loads of noise outside. When I don't hear much noise, I slowly stand up. I grab hold of my stomach. I slowly walk out the bathroom and start walking towards the office. I bump into somebody hard. "Oh god Izzy." I hear Rose say.
        I move round her and carry on walking. "What happened?" Rose asks.
        "Fell over. I'll be ok. I'm going to the office." I say to her.
        "I'm driving you home." Rose says.
       "No your not. Go to your lesson. I'll see you later." I say to her.
     I carry on walking. I walk past my Math class, the door is open and the teacher sees me. "Miss Swan, where do you think your going?" Mr Smith asks, walking out the room.
       "Just to the office." I say to him.
    "Somebody needs to take you to the nurse." He says, looking worried.
       "I'll take her." I hear Jasper say.
       "No sir, I'm ok. I can make it myself." I say to him.
     I carry on walking to the office. When I get there, I sit down. Miss Cope looks over at me.
        "Oh god dear. You need to be in with the nurse." Miss Cope says.
       "I'll be ok. I just came here to let you know I'm going home. Would you please let my teachers know. I'll be back tomorrow though." I say.
       "Do you want me to call anybody for you?" Miss Cope asks.
        "No thank you. I'll just walk home." I say to her.  
      I don't wait for her reply. I walk out the main door and through the school play ground. I start the 45 minute walk home. This is probably gonna take me a while.
       Maybe it will be quicker if I phrase into my wolf. No, because than I might cause more damage. I'll just walk. I walk for 25 minutes then have to sit down. I'm starting to go dizzy. I think I'm loosing a lot of blood. Need to make it home. Need to get home.
      I rest for 10 minutes then stand up and walk back. I eventually make it back and decide to go to the cottage. I don't want to disturb Esme or Carlisle. I'll be ok tomorrow. I just need to rest.
     I walk into the cottage and walk over to the sofa, I lay down on the sofa and close my eyes.