Chapter 41:- New Family

Jasper P.O.V

We are running to this Buffy girls house. She seems ok. She seems a little to ok for saying she's near vampires.
         Me and Izzy are running in front. We are holding hands. Jade is on her back. Jade is getting big now. She can sit up on her own.
       We start slowing down when we get to the house. Izzy is taking deep breaths. I think she's trying to stay calm.
        I can feel all sorts of emotions coming off her. She's feeling nervous the most. Rose and Esme also feel really nervous.
       Izzy walks to the door and knocks and just walks in. I follow her into the house and follow her into the living room. There are a few people in there.
        "Welcome Cullen family to my house. Please take a seat and then everyone will introduce themselves and tell you about themselves. I Know Izzy hasn't as she didn't want to break her promise." Buffy says.
       Buffy and a girl with brown hair are sitting on a little sofa. The girl seems be to nervous as well. There are 2 girls and a male sitting on the other sofa. A guy on the chair and 2 guys standing near the back door.
         Izzy sits on one of the other chairs. Emmett sits on the other chair and puts Rose on his knee. Esme, Carlisle and Edward sit on the other sofa. I stay standing.
        "Baby, come here." Izzy says to me.
      I walk over to the sofa and feel eyes on me. Izzy stands up and I sit on the chair and pull Izzy onto my knee.
         "We will go first if that is ok. We will tell you a little about ourselves and then you can go." Buffy says.
      Everyone nods there heads.
    "I'll go first. My name is Buffy Summers. I'm 17 years old. From Sunnydale. I'm what you would call the vampire slayer. I slay creatures that people believe ain't real." Buffy says.
       "Wow. How long you doing that for?" Emmett asks.
     "I've heard of a vampire slayer but I though it was a legend as I've never met 1 before." Carlisle says.
      "How did you become a slayer?" Edward asks.
        "I've been a slayer for 2 years. We are very real just like you. And I was born a slayer just didn't know until I got told." Buffy says.
       "I'm Dawn Summers. I'm 15 years old and Buffy's sister. I'm just a human." Dawn says, the girl with brown hair
       "I'm Willow Rosenberg. I'm a witch. Have been doing witch craft for about a year now. I'm also 17 years old." Willow says, the girl who's sitting on the sofa.
        "I'm Xander Harris. I'm 17 years old and also just a human." Xander says, the guy who's sitting next to Willow.
      "I'm Rupert Giles. I'm 42 years old. I'm a watcher. Buffy's watcher." Rupert, the guy who's sitting on the chair.
      "I'm Anyanka Jenkins, but prefer Anya. I'm a vengeance demon. I was turned into a vengeance demon when I was 20 years old. 1020 years ago." Anya says, the other girl sitting on the sofa next to the other 2.
       "I'm Spike. I'm a vampire. Got turned at 25 years old. 125 years ago." Spike says, the guy with white hair who's standing by the back door. 
       "I'm Angel. I'm also a vampire. Turned at 26. 126 years ago." Angel says, he's the other guy standing near the door. 
       "Nice to meet everyone." Carlisle says. "I am Carlisle Cullen, I'm the father of the family and the person who changed most of the family. I got turned at 23 years old that was 365 years ago." Carlisle says.
       "I'm Esme Cullen, I'm the mother of the family and Carlisle's wife and mate. I got turned at 26. 300 years ago." Esme says.
       "I'm Edward Cullen. The oldest child. Carlisle turned me when I was 17 years old. 250 years ago. I have a power to read people's minds." Edward says.
      "I'm Rosalie Hale, Carlisle turned me at 18, 150 years ago." Rose says.
       "I'm Emmett Cullen, Rose's mate and husband. Carlisle turned me at 20. That was 148 years ago." Emmett says.
        "I'm Jasper Whitlock. I got turned at 19. 90 years ago. I joined the family 65 years ago." I say.
           "How come you have Golden eyes?" Dawn asks. 
       "Because we only drink Animal blood." Carlisle says.
      "How did you get turned?" Anya asks.  
        "I was bitten by a ancient vampire when I was hunting him. 3 days later I woke up with a burning in my throat. I couldn't kill and drink humans. I tried everything to kill myself but nothing worked. I tried hunting a deer and that's when I decided that I could live off the blood of animals." Carlisle says.  
       "Carlisle turned me when I was dying because I'd committed suicide." Esme says.
      "I was dying of the Spanish influenza and my mother begged him to save me before she died." Edward says.
     "I got beaten to death by my fiance." Rose says.
       "Rose saw me being attacked by a bear and took me to Carlisle." Emmett says.
      "I got turned by a lady I was trying to help. I was in the army and we was evacuating the area and she was stranded on the beach." I say.
         "How was you 2 turned?" Edward asks Angel and Spike. 
       "I got turned by a woman called Darla. After I got into a fight at the pub she promised to show me a new world. She drained me of nearly all my blood then made me drink her blood where I died and then came back to life. She sired me. I sired a woman called Drusilla." Angel says.
      They get turned different to us.
   "I got turned by Drusilla after I got rejected by my crush at a party. I was sitting in a dark alley when Drusilla approached me, seduced me and then drained me of blood and made me drink from her. She sired me." Spike says.
      "You get turned different to us then. We only need to bite somebody for them to turn. Our vemon turns them now our blood." Emmett says.
      "Yes." Spike says.
   I'm getting different emotions from both of them. It's hard. They are changing all the time.
         "Angel, Spike. Get your emotions in check." Izzy says to them.
        "Huh?" They asks together.
     "My imprint can feel people's emotions." Izzy says.
       "Oh." Spike says.
    I feel jealously coming off Angel. I wonder if he likes Izzy.
         "My emotions would be ok if you didn't try to make me jealous." Angel says through gritted teeth.
        "Excuse me? How am I making you jealous? All I'm doing is sitting here." Izzy says.
         "Your sitting there in the dress I brought you years ago, rubbing it in my fave that you have a boyfriend now." Angel says.
        "Angel don't do this. Iza is happy." Spike says.  
        "You can't say anything. You feel the same as me. I can't do this. I've gotta go out. Buffy ring me when she's gone." Angel says walking out the back door. 
       "I'm sorry but I've gotta go to. It was nice to meet you. Jasper your a lucky man to have her." Spike says before he walks out the room.
      "Iza I'm sorry about them." Buffy says.
        "You don't need to be sorry. They need to get over it." Izzy says.
        "What was that about?"I ask.
        "I'm gonna have to tell them ain't I?" Izzy say to Buffy.  
      Buffy nods her head.
    "Jasper can you remember when we was talking and I told you about my friends from Sunnydale and you asked if I had any relationships with anybody front Sunnydale?" Izzy asks me.
       I won't forget she said she had a friend called Liam who she had a relationship with and also slept with the other night and also a friend called William who she had a relationship with.
      "Yes why?" I ask.
        "Liam and William. That's them. Liam is Angel's birth name and William is Spike's birth name. Me and Angel was happy in our relationship until I found him in bed with Buffy. He left me in Sunnydale and went away. He loved her and he couldn't hurt us both. He's now realised that he loves me and wants to be with me but he has no chance. He loves Buffy. I know he does. Mine and Spike's relationship was a little different. At first we was just fucking. He was helping me get over Angel. I started to actually fall in love with him and I gave him my heart but he was stuck on Dru. After a while he started imagining me as Dru. I had to leave him. That's why I came back to La Push. Dru just uses him. He's now the same decided that after all this time he does want me. He now wants to give me his heart." Izzy says.
      "So in not the first vampire you've been with." I say to her.
       "No and your not the oldest either." Izzy says.
      "Didnt anybody think that was weird?" I ask her.  
       "Not really. I didn't care anyways. I actually loved with Angel. When Angel left me I stayed in his house for a while as I had nowhere to go and me and Buffy had fell out for a while. After a few weeks I moved in with Buffy and Dawn. On Dawn's request. Me and Buffy still wasn't talking. That's when I started having a thing with Spike." Izzh says.
      "Wasn't you scared that they would hurt you? Wasn't you just a human then?" I ask her.   
      "No, I knew Angel wouldn't physically hurt me. Me and Spike had a few arguments where I would push him and things would get a little violent. But I always used to carry around a cross bow." Izzy says.
         "Why didnt you tell me before?" I ask her.
      "I don't know. Maybe because I still love them. They will always have a piece of my heart. I will always care for them." Izzy says.
      "Do you still love them?" I ask.
     "I'm not sure. I just know that I care for them." Izzy says.    
        "Ok. How much of a relationship did you have with them?" I ask.
         "If your wondering if we fucked, yes we did. Everyone in school knew me and Angel was an item. He was my boyfriend used to take me school pick me up again. Only people who knew about me and Spike was these here." Izzy says.
         "Oh god. They ain't going to stop." I say.
       "Look I want you to be ok with them. I'm with you not them. I don't want them." Izzy says.   
     I notice that Everyone has gone there own way. Carlisle is talking to Rupert. Esme is talking to Anya. Rose is talking to Buffy and Dawn. Edward is talking to Willow. Emmett is talking to Xander. It looks like everyone is getting on with each other.
       "Baby, I don't want you to be hostile towards them. It was like 3 years ago. They know I'm with you I've already told them. They just need to get used to the idea and move on. I think you will all get along if you all tried. You do have quiet a bit in common." Izzy says to me.
     "Princess, I'm not going to be hostile towards them just because they still like it. It actually makes me feel good that's other men want you. It goes to show that I'm not the only guy who thinks your perfect." I say to her.
      "Thank you. But I'm not perfect." Izzy says.
       "I say you are. Look, if you don't mind I'm going to see if I can find them and try and talk to them. Hopefully they don't try kill me." I say to her.
       She nods her head and stands up. I wrap her in a hug and kiss her before I walk out the back door. When I walk out the back I see Spike straight away. He sitting by a tree.
      I walk over to him and sit down next to him. He's got a few bruises and a black eye.
       "Your a lucky guy you know. I wish I didn't go back to Dru and lose her but I did and now I have to try and move on because she's happy and that's what I want. I will never stop loving her or caring for her though. And if you hurt her, I will kill you." Spike says.
      "I know I'm lucky to have her. She's beautiful, loving and perfect. I don't mind. I know she cares for you as well. Maybe you can be friends well you already are according to Izzy. She needs somebody like you in her life. I won't hurt her. I could never hurt her. She's my mate and I'm her imprint we have a special bond." I say to him.
      "It might take some time with Angel. They was together for a while and they went through some stuff together. He regrets everyday what he did to her and now he's come to realise he will never get to have her back. He will get over it eventually." Spike says to me.
     "Hopefully he will be like you and try and move on and just be happy for her." I say to him.
       "I am happy for her, that's all I want is for her to be happy. But knowing somebody else is making her happy kills me. I didn't have to se eit when she was with Spike but I want her back in my life. I want to be her friend and I'm gonna see her with you. You know, your relationship with her is different to what we both had." Angel says.
     "What do you mean by that?" I ask him.
      "I bet she has told you everything hasn't she. She's open with you. She trusts you. She's told you she's broken. She didn't do that with me. She told me some things but not everything. She trusted me but she never shown that she was broken. She was just a teenage girl like everyone else. She never shown anything that didn't make her look perfect. She hid her emotions well. Well, I bet she can't with you as you can feel her emotions but she could from us. As for her relationship with Spike. At first that was just a fuck here and there when she was down about me but eventually she opened her heart to Spike. She actually started falling in love with him. She didn't tell him much but he knows a little more than me. When they split she moved back here. I'm not sure why as I wasn't living in Sunnydale. Maybe it was to get away from Spike. He was thinking about another woman." Angel says.
     "I don't actually know that much. She told me of when she moved here and how she was in a relationship with you both. I know about the abuse from her father and Sam but I don't really know anything else." I say to them.
         "We didn't know about that. Buffy told us not long ago. Renee rang Buffy to see if she knew where Iza was when she ran from her dad. Renee told Buffy how Iza has said some stuff about Charlie abusing her and this Sam guy abusing her. Renee didn't believe it obviously." Spike says.
     "She was a mess when I first seen here. She was protecting us and her daughter from Sam. She got hurt and I asked my father to look after her. He's a doctor. She only trusted me and Carlisle. She wasn't to bad with the girls but she didn't like the men other than me and Carlisle. That night she told me how she imprinted on me." I say to them.
     "If your Iza's imprint why is she getting drunk a lot and taking drugs, fighting and sleeping with other people. What has happened to her? I know Charlie and Sue has died but I wouldn't have thought that would hurt her this bad." Spike says.
      "She hasn't just lost Charlie and Sue. Due to all the stress and trying to fight Sam for the Alpha spot she's lost 2 babies and then she lost Charlie and Sue. She blames that on herself. She was the Alpha and she didn't protect them as she was with me on a date." I say to them.
     "Oh god, no wonder she's a mess at the moment. Was they both yours?" Angel asks.
     "No, one was Sam's like Jade is the other was mine." I say.
     "I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your ok." Angel says.
      "Yes I'm ok. I don't think it hurt me as much as Izzy as she had to give birth. We had a little girl." I say.
        "I bet that was hard for her." Spike says.
       "It was." I say.
    I hear somebody come outside. I look up and see Izzy standing there with tears in her eyes.
       "Now everyone is feeling more comfortable here I'm going back home. I'm not feeling to good." Izzy says. 
      "Are you ok? You look like your about to cry." I say to her.  
       "I'm fine. Just don't feel to good. I'm going back to the house." Izzy says, turning around and walking.
      "Izzy, wait I'll come with you." I say standing up.
       "No, it's ok. You stay here with the rest of the family and get to know them." Izzy says. 
     I sit back down and watch Izzy walk back through the house. I hear her say bye to everyone and walk out the front door. She phrases into her wolf form and howls, what sounds like a painful howl.
    I see Spike and Angel cower away. Oh god, I think Izzy is upset.
     "I hope she's going to be ok." Spike says.  
      "She's strong she will be fine eventually." Angel says.
      "You three are so stupid." I hear somebody say walking out the door. 
      "What we done now?" Spike asks.
      "Iza could hear you. She heard you talking about her parents and the children she had lost. She's trying to forget it and you are just casually talking about it out here." Buffy says.
    "They asked a question and I just answered it. I didn't know Izzy could hear me." I say to her. 
      "Well next time think. She started crying when she walked out the door." Buffy says.
      "I better go see if she's ok." I say.
      "Don't bother. Willow and Rose has gone after her." Buffy says.
      "We didn't mean to upset her. We just wanted to know what's been going on. Why she's such a mess." Spike says.
      "Why do you care so much. When you was together you didn't care all you cared about was your precious Dru and you Angel, caring about Iza now. Why is that, because your can't forget how hurt she was when she realised that you loved me." Buffy says.
      "Loved you yes. I don't now. I will always care for her. We went through loads together." Angel says.
     "Maybe you shouldn't have had feeling for me then should you." Buffy says.
     "Look let's not get into this again. Iza, has already told us she doesn't want us arguing about her again so I think that is enough." Spike says.
      "Maybe your right." Buffy says walking back into the house.
      Angel walking back into the house and Spike goes off into the woods. I walk back into the house and sit on the sofa. Everyone is just chatting together and mingling with everyone.
      "So what is your story here?" Esme asks.
       "Giles is mine and Dawn's step father and he is the career of Willow and Xander. Anya is our cousin and Spike and Angel are our older brothers." Buffy says.
       "What's your story?" Dawn asks.
     "Me and my wife are the biological aunt and uncle of Rose and Jasper. They are cousins through us. Rose's mother died in a car crash, her mum is my sister. I had Rose so she wouldn't end up in care. Jasper's dad was in the army and he got killed. Jasper's dad is Esme's brother so we had Jasper. Then we adopted Edward and Emmett. We did have another adopted daughter but Izzy kind of killed her." Carlisle says.
     "How?" Willow asks.
      "Why?" Spike asks.
      "She was a vampire and a siren. She was married to Jasper before Izzy and Jasper got together. She was trying to tell Jasper that they was mates. When Izzy came to the family Alice seen that Jasper and Izzy was mates and she started disliking Izzy. They had a few fights. Well, Alice was also telling Edward what he was her mate. Eventually Izzy leaned that Alice was a Siren and was using her power on Jasper. Izzy walked in on them sleeping together. Alice was using her power on him and then Izzy told her if she did it again she would kill her. Well she tried it again while Izzy and Jasper was in bed. But this time Alice tried it with Izzy and Izzy fought her. Izzy chucked her out the window and told her to piss off and never come back. Izzy ripped her to pieces and Esme set her on fire so she wouldn't come back." Carlisle says.
      "Oh god. Izzy has been through a lot." Buffy says.
     "Yes she has." Carlisle says.
      "How bad has she been hurt?" Dawn asks.
       "She was in a coma. That's the worst. She also nearly died." Carlisle says.
       "Was that all due to Sam and Charlie?" Xander asks.
          "Yes." Carlisle says.
      "Oh god. We didn't know it was that bad." Willow says.
      "She didn't make it seem that bad." Rupert says.
        "She didn't for us at first either. Sue and Sue's kids brought her most of the time after the attacks from Charlie and Sam." Esme says.
       "I don't think we should be talking about this while Izzy isn't here." I say.
       "We only want to know what's been going on. We want to help. We don't like seeing Izzy like this. I don't know if she's told you much of when she was in Sunnydale but that was when she first started, of course none of her family new. Me and Spike got her clean before she went home. After what me and Angel did to her she went down hill and started drinking loads and taking drugs. She even want as far as cutting herself. She was using Spike. We all know that including Spike. We don't know what it was but Izzy was a little better when she was with Spike. Eventually Izzy stopped and started to fall in love with Spike. Obviously that didn't last long." Buffy says.
      "Leah said that Izzy started taking drugs after she came back from being in Sunnydale when the abuse from Sam started." I say to her.
       "I know the abuse started from Sam again after he used her and humiliated her. God, I had Izzy crying to me on the phone saying how much she hated Sam and she wished she could just died and I had Spike going on about killing Sam for what he did to her. That was a shame. He had to do it on the day of Izzy big competition, I know she stopped dancing after that was is a shame because she was brilliant. Of course she was her teacher is brilliant. Izzy gave up so much after what happened with Angel but she still used to dance and then she stopped that due to Sam." Buffy says.
      "Did she used to dance while on Sunnydale?" Rose asks.
        "She learnt to dance in Sunnydale along with Singing." Willow says.
        "Singing?" I ask.
      "Yes. She actually has a few albums out. She doesn't do that now thought." Buffy says.
       "Wow. I can't believe that. She's brought out albums at the age of 14." I say.
     Everyone nods there heads. I hear somebody come through the back door.
       "I don't think Iza wanted us talking to them about her past with us. She told me and Spike that before she came with them." Angel says.  
       "It isn't going to hurt telling them a bit about it. They need to know anyways. Don't you think her imprint should know this stuff?" Buffy says.
        "Not if Iza told us not to say anything. That's the least I can do. Respect her wishes. I think we should just leave Buffy. We can handle this on our own. Iza probably won't help us anyways." Angel says.
         "Iza will help us. You know she will. Anytime we need her she's there." Dawn says.
         "I think this should be different. Should she really be risking her life for us? Would she risk her life for us now she has a new family and don't need us?" Angel says.
       "She will always be our family Angel. You just pissed and saying that because she's not yours anymore." Anya says.
       "I'm trying to respect Iza's wishes. She came here earlier and told us not to talk to her. Act like we didn't know her." Angel says.
       "She said that to us. Not them." Spike says walking through the door.
       "If you want to go back Angel then go. You don't need to be here." Buffy says.
       "But you need my help." Angel says.
      "All the help would be great but if your not going to be an adult over this then you can leave." Buffy says.
       "I'm being an adult. I'm just trying to do what Iza asked me but fine. Do what you please." Angel says, walking up the stairs.
     "I think it should be time we leave anyways. The kids have got school tomorrow and need to get ready." Carlisle says.
       "You mean today. It's gone past 12 o'clock." I say to him.
       "Yes. Come along. We will see you again soon. You are welcome at ours anytime you want." Carlisle says walking out.
     We follow him out the front door and start running back home. I wonder what Izzy has been doing. It takes us 10 minutes to run home. When we get home I hear Jade crying. I run up to Jade's room and pick her up out the cot. "Hey, where is your mummy?" I ask her in my head.
       "I don't know. She's not answering me." Jade says.
       "Let go look for her." I say.
  I walk out of Jade's room and into mine and Izzy's room. She's not in our room. I walk into the bathroom and see Izzy in the bath under the water.
      I run back into the bedroom and put Jade on the bed and run into the bathroom and gently get Izzy out the bath.
         "Izzy can you hear me? Can you open your eyes?" I ask her.
   She doesn't reply. Oh god, I think maybe she's drowned.
         "Carlisle!" I shout. He will know what to do.
     I hear him come running up the stairs and into our bedroom, he comes into the bathroom. As soon as he sees Izzy on the floor he gets into his doctor mode. He listens to her chest and check that she is breathing.
      He starts CPR. 10 minutes later she coughs up the water and is ok.
        "What you do that for?" I ask her.
       "Do what for?" She asks.
       "Drown yourself." I say.
       "I didn't. I was lay in the bath. I mush have fell sleep or something." Izzy says.
      I wrap her in a towel and gently pick her up and put her on our bed. I lay with her and Jade and we cuddle up and stay like that for the rest of the night.