Chapter 38:- The Fall Out

Jasper's P.O.V

      I can't believe Edward and Izzy would do that. I've not seen Izzy since Leah found her and Edward. I mean I could feel it and I could hear it. I'm sat downstairs at the moment. Leah and Edward are outside arguing.
         "I didn't want to do it. Izzy came on to me." I hear Edward say.
        "Are you trying to say she raped you?" Leah asks.
      "No she didn't do that. But I told her in the club I didn't want it." Edward says.
         "So you didn't want it in the club but decided you wanted it in Izzy and Jasper's house?" Leah asks.
           "No." Edward says.
       "Then I don't understand what you mean." Leah says walking into the house.
       "Leah, baby come on. You got to believe me. She started it. She dragged me there. She ripped off my clothes." Edward says following Leah into the house.
         "Well you didn't stop her did you?" I ask him.
        "Look man, how could I. She's a wolf. She could of killed me. She's to strong." Edward says.
         "What actually happened?" Esme asks.
      "I went to the club as Leah asked me to, when I got there Izzy was shouting at some guy. He went to hit her so I grabbed his arm. Next thing Izzy was grinding on me and kissing my neck. She pinned me to the wall. I told her I didnt want to do it as she was with Jasper and I was with Leah but she said who will know. She came on to me. Dragged me out the club, told me she wanted me and brought me here." Edward says.
        "I don't believe Izzy would do that." Rose says.
        "Well she did. She's fucked. She's on drugs. She did it before me also. She slept with somebody else." Edward says.
       "Yes she maybe on drugs and maybe she's trying to hurt people and sleeping with other people but I don't believe she would come on to you." Rose says.
       "Well she did." Edward says. "And I'd do her again. God she's so good. She's hot as well."
        That's it. I lose it. I run at Edward and pin him to the wall, he pushes me off him and throws me through the window.
        "That is enough. I know we hurt you but you don't have to beat him." I hear Izzy say coming out of the cottage.
        "He deserves it. You didn't hear what he said." I say to her.
      "I don't care. We both hurt you not just him." Izzy says.
      "So here's the bitch who's trying to steal my man." Leah says walking out the house.
       "Excuse me?" Izzy asks.
        "You heard me. Why you trying to steal my man when you have your own." Leah says.
        "I'm not trying to steal your man. I have my own." Izzy says.
       "Yeah, yeah. You fucked my man." Leah says.
        "Yes I know. I'm sorry. I don't know why I did it." Izzy says.
         "Because your a fucking slag like I said before." Leah says.
      I start seeing Izzy shaking and she's fighting to not phrase. She runs at Leah and pins her to the floor. Izzy punches Leah in the face a few times.
    I go over to them and pull Izzy of Leah.
     Leah gets up off the floor. "I've had enough of this. I'm leaving. I'm going to Sam's. Fuck you all." Leah says walking away.
        "Look what you have done." Edward says to Izzy.
         "What I have done. It was you who did this." Izzy says.
        "Don't blame this on me. You was the one who came on to." Edward says.
       "What? You started kissing my neck first telling me you wanted me." Izzy says.  
       "You must be fucked if you don't remember. You pushed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck and told me you wanted me." Edward says.
        Izzy runs at him and pushes him into a tree. She hits him and cracks his face.
         "You fucking prick. You came onto me. You started it. You picked me up after kissing me and brought me to the cottage." Izzy says. Punching him again.
       I pull Izzy away from him and he leaves. It's just me and Izzy now. I think maybe we need to talk about this. About all of it. I want to know if she's fucked a stranger.
       "We need to talk." I say to her.
        "Yes." Izzy says.
     I start walking to the cottage. At least in the cottage we can sort of have some privacy. We get to the cottage and walk into the livingroom.
       "I'm not going to say sorry for sleeping with others but I will apologise for hurting you." Izzy says, sitting down.
       "Izzy, did you sleep with a stranger before Edward?" I ask her.
      "What? No. I slept with somebody from my past. Just one last time." Izzy says.
       "Who? Why?" I ask her.
     "Liam. It was the last time. Everything came back from before. It was like I was there again. I was a different person. I wasn't the abused little Izzy." Izzy says.
       "You hurt me Izzy. I understand your struggling with the death of you parents but you can't just sleep with people." I say to her.
        "I won't say it won't happen again because I don't know. But I will say this. I forgave you when you shagged Alice, right here where I'm sitting. I forgave you for that so if you can't forgive me maybe we shouldnt be together." Izzy says to me.
       "I'll forgive you eventually Izzy. Your my mate and I love you but I don't want you sleeping with everyone because you thing you can." I say to her.
        "I don't think I can sleep with everyone. Edward came on to me. I told him that he was with Leaha nd I was with you and he didn't care. I just went along with it to hurt Leah like she hurt me. I didn't mean to hurt you. Only Leah. She's took everything from me. And I wanted her to see how much that hurt." Izzy says.
      "I don't care why you did it. I care that you did it. It's going to take me a while to forgive you Izzy." I say to her walking out the cottage.
      I walk back into the main house and go to mine and Izzy's room. I walk in and pick up a book. I hear loads of commotion outside. It sounds like Izzy tearing the forest apart.
      I just ready my book for the rest of night. We're back at school tomorrow. I might go to school on my bike tomorrow. I wonder how Izzy will get to school if she comes to school.
      After finishing my book I look at the clock and it's 6am. I jump out the window and hunt for a little while. I take down 2 deers and a mountain lion. I run back to the house to get ready for school.