Chapter 31:- Who Are You

Izzy's P.O.V

      I run out the front door and slam it behind me. She isn't going to hurt any of my friends. Why did he have to have my number? I though he deleted it. I phrase into my wolf when I get to the woods and run as fast as I can to the Cullen's house. I hear somebody behind me, I turn around and see a guy running my way. I don't know who that is. He's not a wolf. Must be a vampire. He jumps at me and I jump out the way. I jump over him and land on his back. I bite down on his neck and he kicks me off him. I go flying into a tree. The tree snaps in half and falls on me. I push the tree off my with all my might, the tree slowly moves and the guy comes and wraps in arms around my neck. I struggle to fight him off. I'm struggling for breath. My body starts shaking and I start to phrase into my human form. I see somebody come out of nowhere and crash into the guy. Thank god. I can breath. I ge the tree off me and stand up. It's Jasper. Jasper is fighting the guy. Jasper goes to rip his head off.
       "Jasper wait. Hold him. I need to ask him something." I say to Jasper.
    Jasper looks at me like I've lost my mind but does as I say. I walk over to the vampire. "Why are you here in La Push?" I ask him.
       "We have come to help Harmony kill you. We will become the best guards we can for our Queen." He says.
     "How many of you are there?" I ask.
        "10 of us. 2 are her with me, the rest are with her at the main place." He says.
       Ok that I can work with. I wonder why Buffy has let them leave alive.
     I jump on the vampire and rip his head off and then burn it.
     Oh god it stinks. It's horrid. As you can probably tell its night time. These vampires ain't like the Cullen's. These vampires are children of the night. I don't know why they are called children of the night when they ain't children but they can only go out at dark. When it's day light they die.
        Two more vampires come and me and Jasper take them down pretty easily and throw them in the fire. We take off running to the main house.
        "Jasper. If your family can help us fight them off that will be great. There is 9 of them, I'll take down as many as I can but I'm going after Harmony. There is 7 of us. Leave her for me. I'll try take down at least 3 on my way to her." I say to him.
     He nods his head. When we get to the Cullen's house, there is more than 8 vampires. The place is surrounded by them. I rush at the 2 that are standing close by me and take them down quiet easily. If they are all like this than it should be pretty easy to sort out. I throw one of the vampires and they go through the glass wall. I see Jasper fighting with 2 vampires. I don't need to worry about him yet. I jump through the wall and rip the vampires head off.
          "Sorry about the wall Esme I'll fix it. The house is surrounded. There's about 20 of them. Jasper is fight 2 over there. If you could help that would be great." I say, jumping through the wall and jumping on the back of a vampire. I quickly kill him and see everyone fighting at least 2 vampires each. When most of the vampires are down I run around lighting them up so they don't come back. I go in search for Jade. I find her in Esme's closet. She's getting big now. She's 5 month old but looks about 1 year old.
        "Jade, I need you to do me a favour. I need you to climb onto mummys back and hold on as tight as you can. Everyone is fight bad people and I've gotta help but I can't leave you so your gonna be on my back ok." I say to her.
     She nods her head and jumps on my back. She has a tight grip around my neck when I hear somebody walking up the stairs.
     "You must be Iza. Spike didn't give you justice. Your so much better than he described. Oh, I can't believe I have to kill you." Harmony says.
     "No wonder he doesn't want you. You look like a blonde bimbo." I say to her.
       She has long blonde hair that's goes to the bottom of her back, she's wearing make up loads of it. Bright red lipstick and blue eyeshadow. She's wearing a mini black skirt and a light blue vest top with rips in the chest.
     "He will want me when your not around." She says.
       "He will never want you. Something you don't understand about him. He doesn't know what that word means. While everything is good he will want you, as soon as stuff start going south he's doesn't anymore. It's the same with all of his girls." I say to her.
    "He's different now. It's different with you. Your all he goes on about. Your all he wants. He told me. The last we fucked he was imagining you not me." Harmony says.
      "That was the same with me. All he wanted was his Dru, he even imagened me as Dru. Once he's over me he will want you but as soon as your not good anymore he will move onto he next girl than want you again." I say to her.
      "It's different now. I cna change him. He will want me once your dead." Harmony says, jumping at me.
     I turn around so I take the connection on my stomach and now Jade. I connect with the wall and go through it. I'm in Carlisle's study. I stand up and run down the stairs. When I get to the bottom step Harmony jumps on me, I spin in the air and land on my legs again. I've go to protect Jade. I see Jasper being pinned to the floor by 2 vampires and a third vampire trying to rip his head off.
        "Hold on tight Jade. Mummy is going to phrase ok with you on my back. I won't hurt you. I need to phrase to help Jasper." I say to her. I start running towards Jasper and phrase mid-air. I run over to Jasper and pounce on the vampire that is trying to take his head off. I rip his head off with my teeth. I kick the vampires off Jasper and he gets up. I go to jump and a vampire grabs my back legs. He starts pulling my legs apart. I howl in pain. I need to get out. I need to protect Jade.
       I summersault backwards and pull him off me. I land on my stomach on the floor. I go to stand up but I can't. My back legs can't hold me. Fuck. Another vampires comes running at me and connects with me, I bite his hand. I crawl over to the tree line and grab a stick. We are fighting children of the night. We can just stake them in the heart and they die. Another vampire runs at me and I put the stick out in front of me. Puff goes the vampire. There is only 4 vampires left and Harmony. I see Harmony start to take off. I follow her into the woods. We start fighting in the woods. She slams me into a tree and I roll so Jade doesn't hit the tree. I crash into the tree with my left side. I get up and run at her, I tackle her and throw her at a tree. She gets up and runs away. I'm not going to chase after her. I'll ring Buffy and let her know what happened. See if she can deal with her and make sure he's ok.
          I lay on the floor, my legs can't hold me. My ribs hurt and my stomach hurts. I lay flat on the floor on my stomach and Jade gets off my back and comes close. She's laying on the floor, close to me. I put my arms around her and cradle her.
       I don't know how long I'm lay there, my body starts shaking and I start phrasing into my human form. I hold Jade close to me. I was going in and out of consciousness and I was getting cold.
         "Izzy, Jade are you out there?" I hear somebody shout.
        "Izzy." Somebody else shouts.
       "Jade." Somebody else shouts.
  I know them voices. That's my family. The Cullen's.
     "Jasper." I whisper.
  I hear somebody running in my direction. I hope its Jasper and not another vampire.
      I feel somebody pick me up, I know I'm in Jasper's arms. I cna smell him.
       "I've got you." Jasper says, kissing me on the forehead.
        "Are you ok? Is everyone ok?" I ask him.
       "Yes everyone is ok. We was worried about you. I though she had took you." Jasper says.
       "I fought her but she ran away. I'll ring my friends in Sunnydale and see if they will sort it." I say to him.  
        "Why would you ask your friends to help?" Jasper asks.
        "It's complicated." I say.
   I promised Buffy I wouldn't say anything about her or them. I can't tell my imprint anything without breaking my promise.
       "What do you it's complicated?" Jasper asks.
    "I made a promise when I left and I can't break that promise no matter how much I want to." I say.
      "Ok." Jasper says.
  I feel him stop walking and I guess is has taken me to the Cullen house.
     He walks up some stairs and lays me down on the bed. I close my eyes and go sleep.