Chapter 28:- Becoming Alpha

Izzy's P.O.V

I think today is the day, I think I'm going to do it today. I'm going to talk to Jake, Seth and Leah about becoming Alpha today. They need to come with me because they also need to submit with the others and I also need to get a second in command and a third in command.
I'm going to as Jake to be my second in command as he's also from Alpha blood. And my third in command I think I'm going to give that to Leah. They are the strongest wolves in the pack and i trust them with my life.
I know if I can't run the pack because I'm injured or something they will be able to do it. Jake would do it. I also know that my second in command and third in command have my back. They would look after me.
I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to have a shower. I wash my hair and have a wash. When I'm finished I get out and wrap my hair in a towel. I wrap a towel round my body and walk out the bathroom. I go to my dressing table, in the walk in wardrobe and dry my hair and tie it in a bun. I go to my clothes and get out a pair of black joggers and a red crop top. I also get out a matching pair of red underwear. I get dressed and get my red bag and red out of the wardrobe. When I put my shoes on, I walk out the bedroom and go downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see Seth, Jake and Leah at the kitchen table drinking a coffee and eating some breakfast. I make myself a coffee and a bowl of cereal. I sit down at the kitchen table with them.
"You ok?" Jake asks.
"Yes. Need to talk to you all." I say to them.
"What about?" Leah asks.
"Today is the day I become the new Alpha. Jake is going to be my second in command and Leah is gonna be the third in command." I say.
"Ok." Jake says.
"Why am I third in command? What about Sam? Paul? Or Jared?" Leah asks.
"Sam? Are you kidding? While would I want Sam as my third in command? And why would I want Paul or Jared as my third in command? I want you as my third in command. I trust you Leah." I say.
"Ok. I'll be third in command." Leah says.

Rose and Emmett walk into the kitchen. "How is everyone?" Rose asks.
"What you doing today?" Emmett asks.
"We are going to La Push. Izzy is going to fight for Alpha again today." Leah says.
"Leah, go and talk to Edward before you leave for La Push." I say to her.
"You go and talk to Jasper." Leah says.
"No, I don't need to. I've got nothing to say to him." I say.
Leah gets off the chair and walks up the stairs.
"Izzy what's happened to you and Jasper?" Jake asks.
"He doesn't trust me. He thinks I'm still on drugs and that I want sleeping with anybody for money instead of sorting out my habit." I say to him.
"He does trust you Izzy, it's just that he doesn't know you. He's heard everything Leah, Jake and Seth said and everything you said when you was fucked and he doesn't know what to believe or anything. He doesn't really know anything about you other than what you told us when we first me."Rose says.
"He shouldn't need to. He should believe me. I'm meant to be his mate." I say.
"You are my mate. I'm sorry. I should have believed you but seeing you with that bag made me doubt." Jasper says walking into the kitchen.
"You hurt me Jasper. You thought I was sleeping with other people." I say to him.
"I don't know why I said that. I know you wouldn't do that. You couldn't do that." Jasper says.
"It's ok. We will talk more about it when I'm home. I'll tell you about my past. All of it. As long as I can remember." I say to him.
"I don't care about your past. Only the present and future." Jasper says.
"I'll tell you because I know Leah, Jake and Seth and they would of told you stuff but not the full story." I say.
"Well yeah there is a few bits I would like to know." Jasper says.
"When I get back from doing all I have to do at La Push we will talk about it ok." I say to him.
Jasper walk up to me and kisses me, Leah walks into the kitchen.
"Come on let's go. I don't know when I'll be back as I don't know how long this will take." I say to Jasper, as me, Leah, Seth and Jake walk out the door.

I can't believe I'm going to fight all the pack. Sam isn't going to back down without a fight. He's going to fight me on this and nobody can get involved.
When I get out the front door I leap down the stairs and phrase into my wolf straight away. The other 3 go behind a tree and phrase. When they have phrased I connect our minds.
"We will go to the clearing and I'll howl and connect my mind to all the wolves. I'll tell them I've come to fight Sam for Alpha again. Nobody can get involved ok. When me and Sam start fighting I'm going to use my Alpha tone to make everyone submit to me. You know that I have to and you know you have to submit but I dont want to do it on you. I have no choice. When they submit and I'm Alpha I'm putting a few laws in place. I'm going to talk to Billy and the council about it but I don't really care what they say. I'm gonna be the Great Alpha. I'm the leader. We won't need a council once I'm Alpha." I say to them, running in the direction of La Push.
"What if they don't submit and fight you?" Leah asks.
"Then I'll fight until they do submit. You can't got involved this is between me and they other wolves." I say to her.
When get to the clearing, and I stand in the middle and open my mind to Sam and the wolves. Leah, Seth and Jake is also connected to them. Leah, Seth and Jake are stood behind me.
"Sam, we need to talk again. I want to challange you for Alpha again. You and the other wolves need to come to the clearing." I say to him.
"Ok. I'm ready to kick your ass again." Sam says.
"I'll be talking not fighting." I say.
"I'll be fighting." Sam says.
I see that Sam and the other wolves are on there way here.
They come to the clearing and Sam standing in the middle facing me. Paul, Jared, Brady, Colin and Quill stand behind him.
"We're going to fight like last time and I'm going to win. Nobody can get involved. It's between me and Izzy." Sam says using his Alpha tone.
"That's fine by me. I think you should know something though before we start fighting. I've found out why I'm a wolf. My mother was born from a Alpha. I'm from Alpha blood. I'm the rightful owner of Alpha in La Push." I say to him.
All the wolves start laughing at me. I don't know what they are laughing at. They don't know anything. I'll have to use my Alpha tone.
Sam jumps at me, I jump out the way and snap at him, I bite his leg and he yelps. I see Paul get out of line and start walking toward us.
"No! Do not get involved." I say to Paul.
Paul growls at me and I see Leah moving in his direction. This is where I need to do. I need to use my Alpha tone now. I need too use it on Leah before she gets out of line. I need to make them submit.
"That is enough. Get back into line now. I said nobody gets involved." I say using my Alpha tone.
I hear the other wolves whimper and submit to me. Sam doesn't though. He goes to attack me again and I move out the way.
"That is it Sam, I am the grand daughter of Ephraim Black. I am the rightful Alpha of this pack. And I am taking it off you Sam. I can becoming the Alpha." I say to him in my Alpha tone.
I hear Sam whimper and see him submitting. He's getting smaller and I'm getting bigger.
"Izzy is the new Alpha. She controls the pack now." Sam says.
"I'm Alpha, you all listen to me now. My second in command is Jacob Black and my third in command is Leah Clearwater. I'm going to talk to the council now about some of these rules while I do that I want Jake to come with me as well as Sam. Leah, Paul, Quill and Colin can go on patrol for the time being. Seth and Brady go do whatever. Stay in wolf form though please." I say to everyone.
I don't have to use my Alpha tone to make them do it. They listen to me anyways. I can command them if I need to but for now I don't.
Jake and Sam phrase and I walk up to them. Jake and Sam goes to Billy's house and I run in the woods to Billy's. Jake come sout with some clothes for me. I get changed and walk into Billy house.
"Billy, I have become Alpha. All the wolves submitted to me. I want to talk to you and the council about the laws." I say to him sitting on the sofa.
"Ok. What laws do you want to change?" Billy asks.
"Well, the legends about me say I'll be the Great Alpha. The leader. I will be in charge. I don't want to live in La Push. And I don't want to have to dedicate my life to it. I was to carry on going to school in Forks and I want to live in Forks with my imprint." I say.
"Anything else?" Billy asks.
"Yes. I want my imprint to be able to come into La Push when I come into La Push. I don't want to be in La Push patrolling all day every day. I'll patrol Monday evening from 5pm until 11pm, Wednesday evenings from 5pm until 11pm and Friday from 5pm till 1pm. And every other weekend. I want the littlest wolves to also go to school. So Seth, Brady and Colin will go school and patrol from 5pm untill 9pm on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Jake and Jared will patrol on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10am till 5pm and then Leah and Paul will take over from 11pm till the next morning. Sam will patrol whenever I say. On the weekends I don't patrol Jake and Leah will decide who does. Jake is second in command and Leah is third in command. The weekends I patrol I'll be staying in La Push. I'm going to buy the house near first beach. That will be the pack house. Also when I patrol on weekends I will not be patrolling all day and night. I will patrol for a few hours in the day and also a few hours at night. When I go home Jasper will be staying here for them weekends." I say to him.
"That sounds fine. I'll talk to the others and see what they say." Billy says.
"There is also one more thing. Jade will be here when I am. Sam and Emily will not be aloud near her and when Sam does have to come to the pack house he will stay away from her and also Charlie will stay away from me or he will leave La Push." I say.
"That is fine. I'll talk to the other council and we will agree on it. When will it start?" Billy asks me.
"Well it's a Friday and I'm the new Alpha so I will patrol this weekend. I'll go to the estate agents to buy the house and then I'll be calling a meeting with all the council and wolves." Izzy says.
I walk out the door and go to the estate agents. I walk in and look at the house that's for sale.
"Can I help you?" A young lady says.
"Yes please. I'm looking to buy a 3 bed house near first beach please." I say to her.
"Ok. Would you like me to take you to go have a look?" She asks me.
I nod my head and walk out the door with her. We walk to first beach and walk into the first garden. It's a lovely garden. We walk through the front door and walk into a dining room, then walk into the livingroom, then kitchen. There is a back door in the kitchen that leads into the back garden. It's a gorgeous garden. Up the stairs there is a bathroom and 2 bedroom and then the master bedroom with an en-suit.
"Can I have this house please?" I ask.
"Do you want to buy it right now?" She asks.
"Yes please." I say.
She takes the payment and I walk away with the keys. I'm so happy that I have my own house. Now I just need to get stuff here for wehn we are here. I'll sort that out later.
I walk back to Billy's house and knock on the door. Billy answers and lets me in.
"They have agreed Izzy. You are the leader. What you says happens." Billy says.
"Great. So I don't need a meeting with the council but I need a meeting with the pack. I'm going to have a meeting with the pack tell them what I said, then go home and sort stuff out with Jasper and then will be back." I say.
Billy nods his head. Me, Jake and Sam walk out the house and run in wolf form to the meeting clearing.
"Everyone meeting now." I say in my mind to all the wolves. I don't have to open my mind anymore. Now I'm alpha we are all connected as soon as we phrase.
When all the wolves get here we all phrase into our human form.
"Izzy how will this work?" Seth asks.
"Seth, Colin and Brady you are to stay in school. You will patrol La Push on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5pm untill 9pm. Jake and Jares will patrol on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10am till 5pm. Leah and Paul will patrol on Tuesday and Thursday from 10am till 5pm. Sam will patrol whenever I say he will. I will patrol on Monday from 5pm till 11pm and Friday from 5pm till 1pm. I'll also do every other weekend. The weekends I'm not patrolling Leah or Jake will decide. I've brought a house so when I'm patrolling me and Jasper will be staying there and so will Jade that will be the pack house. Also while Jade is in La Push Sam and Emily are to stay away from her and nobody is to tell her about Sam." I say.
All the wolves nod there heads and do what they need to do. Me, Jake and Leah go back to the Cullen House. After a while I'll change the rules again so Edward can come into La Push as he's Leah's imprint.
When we get to the house they go behind a tree and phrase, I can't as I ripped my clothes.
"I'll get you some clothes." Leah says walking from behind the tree.
They walk up the stairs and into the house. I hear Leah walk upore stairs and into a room.
"Jake where is Izzy?" I hear Jasper ask.
"Outside. She's ripped her clothes so Leah is getting her some now." Jake says.
Leah comes outside and hands me my clothes. I go behind a tree and get dressed, I get dressed into a pair of black leggings and a blue crop top.
I walk out from behind the tree and walk into the house. I go into the livingroom where everyone is.
"Izzy are you ok?" Carlisle asks me.
"I feel great." I say.
"What happened?" Jasper asks.
"Had a little fight with Sam. Used my Alpha tone and all the wolves submitted but Sam. He submitted eventually. I am now the Alpha." I say.
"What happens now?" Rose asks.
"Well, I've spoken to the council and have told them that as I'm the Great Alpha that the legands go on about I'm the leader. I'm in charge. I've told them I will not be living in La Push. I will be staying in Forks with my imprint. And I'm not going to dedicate my life to it like Sam did. I will carry on going to school in Forks also. Jasper will be aloud in La Push whenever I am in La Push. I'm not patrolling all the time. I'm going to be patrolling on a Monday after school till 11pm, Wednesday after school till 11pm and a Friday after school till 1am. And I'll be patrolling every other weekend. I am patrolling this weekend. I'm doing tonight till 1am, tomorrow morning from 11am till 5pm and then 7pm till 2pm and the same on Sunday. I've brought a house in La Push so that when I'm patrolling at weekends I can stay there. I've also told them that the weekends I stay in La Push, Jasper may come too. My house in La Push is the pack house so all the wolves will be there at some point. I've told them that the littlest wolves will carry on going school and only patrol on a Monday Wednesday and Friday for 4 hours. Jake and Jared are to patrol from 10am till 5pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Leah and Paul will Patrol from 11pm till 6am the following morning. Sam will patrol whenever I say. Mostly when nobody is patrolling so Tuesday from 6am. And Thursday from 6am. On weekends I don't patrol Jake and Leah will be in charge and say who is as they are my second and third in command. I've told them that the weekends I stay in La Push Jade will also be there and Sama nd Emily are not aloud near her and when Sam does come to the house he will stay away from her and so will Charlie otherwise they will be banned from La Push." I say.
"So are you going to be patrolling this weekend?" Rose asks.
"Yes. I've brought the house. I've come to get some stuff for the new house. Like some clothes for me and Jade. I'll be ordering the furniture in a little while. I've also come to get Jade and to see if Jasper wants to come with me." I say.
"Where is your house?" Esme asks.
"My house on La Push is near first beach. I'm the closest house to the treaty line and far away from Sam and Charlie." I say.
"How many bedrooms does it have?" Emmett asks.
"It's a 3 bedroom house." I say.
"I'll get some stuff packed. If your going to be staying in La Push for the weekend so am I." Jasper says.
Me and Jasper walk up the stairs and pack some clothes. I go into Jade's room and pack some clothes, nappies, bottles and wipes from her room.
We walk downstairs after we have packed some stuff and Jasper load sit into the car.
"Edward, in a few weeks once everything has calmed down with me being Alpha I'll set in the the rule that you can come to La Push as your Leah's imprint." I say to him.
"Jake, Leah run back to La Push. Make everyone aware that me, Jasper and Jade are on our way to La Push and that I'll be calling a little wolf meeting at the house before I go on patrol. I'll meet you at the house." I say to them.
They run out the house and phrase into there wolf form. They start running to La Push.
Everyone says bye to us for weekend and we get into Jasper's car and drive to the house. It only takes us 5 minutes to get there.
When we get to the house Jasper gets Jade out the car and walks into the house. Leah is already in the house. Sitting on a sofa.
"Where is this sofa from?" I ask her.
"Mums work. They got a new one so mum brought this here. She said she will be round later. Charlie also wants to come round. Sue said its because now you are Alpha Charlie thinks he has to be nice and make amends with you." Leah says.
"As long as they don't come while I'm calling the meeting I don't care. Where is Jake at?" I say.
"Jake has gone to his dad's to let his dad know your back in La Push for the weekend." Leah says.
Jasper sits on the sofa with Jade in his lap. I go to my laptop and start ordering stuff off Argos on line.
I order a tv to go on my wall in the livingroom. A Nintendo Wii, a coffee table and a lamp. I also order a big dining table and chairs. A fridge freezer, a cooker and a washing machine. I order a big king size bed for mine and Jasper's room and a dressing tablea and draws. I also order a TV and firestick. I order a cot, wardrobe, chest of draws, changing table and a rocking chair for Jade's room and then order a double bed and wardrobe for the spear bedroom.
I pay for everything and it says it will be delivered in the next 2 hours.
"I'm changing the rooms round. This room is the livingroom and that is the dining room but I'm having it the other way. When you walk into the house you walk into the livingroom then go into the diningroom then kitchen." I say.
Leah and Jasper move the sofa from the old livingroom to the new on.
The door knocks, I walk to open it will Jade in my arms and Sam, Jake, Seth and Brady walk into the house.
They all sit down on the floor apart from Sam he stands up when he sees Jasper. He starts growling.
"That is enough Sam. You will show Jasper respect in his own house." I say to say.
Sam growls at me because he doesn't like that I'm in charge.
The door knocks Paul, Jared, Colin, Embry and Quill walk into the livingroom.
"What is this meeting for?" Colin asks.
"To let you know that is the pack house now, and so you can introduce yourself to my imprint and he you. If you see him around or if your here you will show him respect." I say.
"Who goes first?" Leah asks.
"Smallest first as I won't have a problem with them." I say looking at Paul and Jared as I can tell they are getting a little angry.
"I'm Brady Fuller. I'm the newest wolf. I phrased just a month ago." Brady says.
"I'm Colin Littlesea. I'm also a new wolf. I phrased 2 month ago." Colin says.
"You know me, Seth. Izzy brother. I've been phrasing for 20 months." Seth says.
"I'm Leah, Izzy's sister. I've been phrasing for 2 years." Leah says.
"I'm Quill Ateara, I've been phrasing for 2 and a half years." Quill says.
"I'm Embry. I've been phrasing for 3 years." Embry says.
"I'm Jacob. I've been phrasing for 3 years." Jake says.
"I'm not doing this." Jared says.
"It's a command. I've asked you to do it." I say.
"My name is Jared Cameron. I've been phrasing for 3 and a half years." Jared says.
"I'm Paul Lahote. I've been phrasing for 4 years." Paul says.
"I'm Sam Uley. I've been phrasing for 4 and a half years." Sam says.
"I'm Jasper Whitlock. I'm Izzy's imprint." Jasper says.
"How long have you been a vampire?" Colin asks.
Here we go this is where the little wolves are going to be silly.
"I haven't been a vampire for as long as the rest of my family. I've been a vampire for 90 years." Jasper says.
"How did you turn?" Brady asks.
"I was in the army and we was evacuating someplace. There was a woman on the beach and I went to help her. She changed me into a vampire for her army. I became Major in her army." Jasper says.
"How old was you when you turned?" Quill asks.
"Guys that's enough." I say.
"No it's ok. I was 19 when I turned." Jasper says. "How old was you when you phrased and how old now?"
"I was the first to phrase, I was 16 when I first phrased I'm 20 now." Sam says.
"I was 15 when I first phrased. I'm 19 now." Paul says.
"I was 16 when I first phrased. I'm 19 as well." Jared says.
"I was 14 the first time I phrased I'm 17 now." Jake says.
"I was 14 when I first phrased. I'm 17 now." Embry says.
"I was 14 when I first phrased I'm 16 now." Quill says.
"I was 14. I'm now 16." Leah says.
"I was 14. Now 15." Seth says.
"I was 14. Now 15." Colin says.
"I was 14 when phrased still and 14." Brady says.
"They are the babies of the pack." I say.
Everyone slowly leaves. Leah and Paul go on patrol until I am ready to go on patrol. Jared leaves with Sam and goes to his. Jake stays with me to help me with the delivery that's just turned up. Seth, Brady and Colin go home. Quill is also still here.
"Jake, Quill can you help take this into the livingroom please?" I ask them. They come out and take the TV and coffee table into the livingroom. We put everything up and set where it needs to go.
When everything is sorted, I walk downstairs and see Jake sat on the sofa with Jade in his arms.
"I'm going to patrol. I'm going to go and patrol from now at 8pm till about 3am as I've started late. Jake and Quill could you take over at 4am till 11am please?" I ask.
"Sure. I don't mind. Whatever you need." Jake and Quill say at the same time.
I go to walk out the front door and Jasper stops me. He spins me around in his arms and kisses me.
"Ew, gross. Get a room." Quill says.
"Got a room. My house." I say to him.
"Izzy, would you mind if I came with you for a while?" Jasper asks.
"You want to come on patrol with me?" I ask him.
"Yes. If you could get somebody to watch Jade." Jasper says.
Why would Jasper want to come on patrol with me?
"I'm sure I could ask Sue to watch her." I say.
"No need, I'll watch her." Jake says.
"OK thanks Jake. You cna stay here till I get back. Try and get some sleep when Jade goes down at 10. You will be patrolling at 3am." I say to him and me and Jasper walk out the house.
When we get to the woods, I go behind a tree and phrase. When I phrase I come out and walk next to Jasper. I love being in wolf for and it's nice to be in wolf form with Jasper.
I can't talk to Jasper yet in wolf form. I really wish I could. I start smelling something that shouldn't be in La Push and I follow the scent. I run in that direction and see a woman with black hair. She jumps into the tree. That's a vampire.
What is a vampire doing in La Push? I'm gonna have to take her down to keep my pack safe. I don't even know who's in wolf form.
"Anybody hear me?" I ask hoping that somebody would be in wolf form.
"Who's that?" I hear somebody say in my head. That's not a wolf. Wait I know that voice.
"Jasper?" I ask.
"Wait, Izzy is that you?" Jasper asks.
"Yes. At least we can talk while I'm like this. I dont think any of the pack is in wolf form. I'm gonna howl to see who answers. It looks like it's just us for now." I say to him.
I howl and run after the vampire. She jumps down from the tree and lands on my back. Fuck. Jasper jumps at her and tackles her off me. They roll around on the floor. Wait I know her. I've seen her before. That's Maria. My councillor. I phrase into my human form. I can still fight her if I need to in my human form.
"Maria?" I ask her.
She gets off Jasper as she hears me say her name.
"Isabella Swan. I didn't know you was a wolf." Maria says.
"How are you a vampire? Since when?" I ask her.
Maria doesn't answer me and she turns around to look at Jasper. She gasps like she knows who he is.
"My major. How I've been looking for you." She says to him in a suducive voice.
I growl at her. "Leave him alone. He's mine." I say to her.
"Oh Izzy. I had I'm before you. He's my major." She says to me lunging at me.
She wraps her arms around my chest and crushes me. I scream out in pain. I hear pounding feet and see 3 wolves. Jasper jumps at Maria and Maria throws him into a tree. The wolves start fight with her. I see Sam, Jared and Paul. Another wolf comes and it's Leah. She comes over to me and phrases.
I'm rolling around the floor in agony. This isn't want I wanted. Maria runs off and Paul and Jared start running after her.
"Leah, te them to leave her." I say to Leah.
"Paul, Jared. Izzy said leave her." Leah says to them.
They phrase into there human form and comes over to me.
"Izzy are you ok?" Paul asks.
I can't answer him, I'm in to much pain. I feel somebody pick me up and start walking with me. I look up and see Sam. "Put me down. " I say to him.
Sam drops me, he doesn't even put my down properly. I fall to the floor with a big bang. Oh fuck.
I see Jasper laying by the tree, he's not moving. I hope he's ok. "Jasper." I try shouting but I can't. Leah turns around and goes to him. He helps him stand up.
Paul picks me and and carries to me the house. Leah helps Jasper walk to the house.
When Paul walks through the door I hear Jake gasp.
"What happened?" He asks.
"There was a vampire." Paul says.
Paul puts me down on the sofa and Jasper comes and sits next to me.
"Izzy are you ok?" He asks.
"Not really." I say to him.
"My dad needs to see her. He's a doctor." Jasper says.
"I'll ring my dad to see if we can get him here." Jake says.
My vision starts to go blurry. "Izzy don't you dare close your eyes." Jasper says.
"I just want to rest." I say to him.
"But you can't." Jasper says.
Not long later the door opens and in comes Carlisle.
"What's happened?" Carlisle asks.
"A vampire. In La Push. Wrapped her arms around Izzy and crushed her." Jasper says.
"Did you get the vampire?" Carlisle asks.
"No she ran into Forks. Izzy told us to leave her." Paul says.
"Carlisle. It was Maria. Izzy knows her. She was the one who turned me." Jasper says.
"Maria. Izzy how do you know her?" Carlisle asks.
"She my councillor." I say.
Carlisle put his arms around me and checks my bones. I scream in pain. "Izzy's broken all her ribs. She's going to be ok but she's going to need to rest for the next few days. She's not going to be able to patrol." Carlisle says.
"I've to patrol. I'm the Alpha. I need to protect my pack." I say, trying to stand up.
"Izzy you heal. You can't be the Alpha if your hurt. You need to heal. A Alpha doesn't take long to heal. Give it a few days and you'll right as rain. I'll take over for now." Jake says.
I can't belive this. I'm alpha and I've already hurt myself. How are they meant to follow my lead if I'm weak.
"Your not weak." I hear Jasper say in my mind.
Carlisle walks out the door and all the wolves go out as well. I wonder who will take over patrol now. Hopefully she doesn't come back.
Jasper picks me up and carries my up stairs to our room. He gently lays me on the bed and comes and cuddle up to me.
I close my eyes and fall to sleep whole I can.