Chapter 44:- Fighting The Newborn Army

Izzy's P.O.V

Today is the day that the newborns come. I'm thinking of practiceing beforehand. So that they are ready. We haven't fought newborns before.
"Jake, wake up. We've got a busy day." I say to him waking him up and shaking him.
"Izzy what is it?" Jake asks.
"We need to wake up the pack. We've fighting the newborns today and we need to practice beforehand so we are ready." I say to him.
"Ok. Go wake everyone up." Jake says.
"Come on, you to. We will have a hour practicing here and then a hour with the Cullen's." I say to him.
I pull out my phone and ring Sam.
"Izzy is everything ok?" Sam asks just waking up.
"Sorry to wake you up but we've got a fight today and we need to practice to be ready so I need you up and ready in half hour." I say to him.
"Ok. I'm getting up now. Paul and Jared are on patrol, she'll I get them for you?" Sam says.
"No, when I woke everyone else up I'm going to get them myself." I say to him.
"Ok. I'll be at the pack house in half a hour." Sam says and puts the phone down.
I ring Leah, she's at the Cullen's I think with Seth.
Leah answers on the 2nd ring.
"What?" She asks, a little pissed that I'm calling her, especially at this time.
"Are you at the Cullen's with Seth?" I ask.
"Yes why?" Leah replies.
"Can a Cullen hear me?" I ask her, hoping that Edward is with her.
"Of course." Leah says.
"I want you and Seth to come to the pack house and be there in half a hour. Also ask Jasper to come with you as I may need his help. We are fighting the newborns today and we need to practice and be ready for them. We are going to do a hour in La Push and then a hour with the Cullen's so they are ready. If Edward could let the rest of the family know that would be great. Also bring Jade with you." I say to her.
"Ok will do see you in half hour." Leah says and puts the phone down.
I just need to let Brady, Collin, Embry and Quill know then I can get Paul and Jared.
"Embry and Quill are on there way now. I've just spoken to them." Jake says.
I find Brady's number and ring him. He answers on the first ring.
"Hello Izzy." Brady says, happily.
"Hey Brady. I need you and Collin at the pack house in half hour. We need to practice to be ready for the newborn fight later." I say to him.
"We are on our way, we was on phone to Seth when Leah and Edward told the Cullen's." Brady says.
"Ok. I'll see you there soon." I say to him and put the phone down.
I walk out the bedroom and see Jake talking to Billy. Letting him know what is happening.
"What is the plan? When if some get past the Cullen's and Pack and get into La Push?" Billy asks him.
"Don't worry Billy. Some of the wolves, and some of my friends are staying here. Jake is also coming here so I will need somebody to look after her." I say to him.
"Ok." Billy says.
"Billy, would you mind if the imprints and my friends and Jade was here or would you rather go to mine?" I ask him.
"They can come here." Billy says.
"Ok, I'll send them over when it's time." I say, "Jake, can you go to the pack house and just meet everybody while I got Paul and Jared."
Jake nods his head and walks out, I walk out after him and shift into my wolf. I run in the direction of the treaty line and open my mind to Paul and Jared.
"Boys, time to finish patrolling. Need you now at the pack house. We are fighting the newborns today and we need to get prepared so we are practicing." I say to them in my mind.
"Right on." Paul says.
"Be there soon." Jared says.
"Now." I say, using my alpha tone.
They start running to me and we run to the pack house. Buffy and them should be at the pack house also.
When we get to the pack house, Paul and Jared go behind a tree and phrase. They come back out with shorts on. I phrase where I am and walk into the house. I walk through the livingroom and go straight up the stairs to my room to get some clothes. I put on some bike shorts and a vest top.
I walk down the stairs and stand by the livingroom door.
"Right, we are going to start practicing for the fight. Imprinted pairs will fight together, when they have a little battle, if the female wins, she can decide if she wants to fight or stay here to protect the other imprints and Jade. Also those of you who ain't imprinted, if I don't think your ready for the fight you will also be staying here." I say to them.
"I don't want Dawn fighting in the battle." Collin says.
"Collin, she's a good fighter. If she beats you she will choose herself." I say to him.
"Ok." Collin says.
"What are the rules?" Angel asks.
"If you have special powers you can use them, you pin your opponent to the floor and go for the kill but do not actually bite them." I say.
"Ok, who's first?" Jasper asks.
"I think Brady and Quill should fight first." I say.
We all walk outside, phrasing on the spot and stand in a circle, Brady and Quill stand in the middle and face each other. Me and Jasper are standing to the side closest to them as we are going to be judging them.
"If your ready then please start." I say to them.
Brady and Quill just stand there looking at each other. After 10 minutes, they start moving, they are dancing around with each other.
Brady is throwing his front paws around at Quill and he's dodging all of them. Brady is getting tired now. Quill using this to his advantage and starts throwing back. Quill strikes Brady in the stomach and Brady becomes unstable, he wobbles a little bit and Quill kicks Brady's legs from under him. Brady tumbles to the floor and Quill pins Brady by standing on him, bearing his teeth at Brady's neck.
"Quill wins." Jasper says.
"Izzy, how is it going to be a fair fight for Buffy and them who can't phrase?" Jake asks in my head.
I'm in wolf form at the moment so I can talk to the pack. I open my mind to Jasper so that he can communicate to us.
"It depends who your fighting. Collin with have to fight in his human form, but for Embry he could fight in his wolf form as Buffy is as strong as a supernatural. Also, whoever fights Willow will be able to do so in wolf form if a wolf fights her as she's a witch." I say to him.
"Ok. I'm good with that." I hear Buffy say.
"Huh?" I ask in my head.
"We are good with that." Willow replies.
"You can hear me?" I ask them.
"Yes why?" Xander asks.
"I didn't think I could talk to you while in wolf form. I wonder why i can connect to everyones minds?" I say.
"Maybe it's a power that the great alpha has." Jared says.
"Maybe." I say. "Anyways back to the fight. Quill won so he's in the fight, Brady it's up to you what you do." I say to him.
"I'll stay and watch the imprints." Brady says.
"Ok then." Jasper says.
"Up next we have Seth and he can fight....." I start saying but them I hear a wolf howl.
I open my mind to see who it is. All the pack is here with me so I don't understand who this could be.
"Who is this?" I ask.
"Who's that? What's happened to me? Why can I hear you in my head?" Somebody says, panicked.
"Jasper, put them in pairs and just watch them and tell them what they can improve on while I sort this out please." I say to him, running off in the direction of the wolf.
She's near Sam's house. I wonder who she is? It's strange that another female has phrased. Is she even a Quileute wolf?
"What is your name and why are you near Sam's house?" I ask her.
I've disconnected my mind from everyone else so I can focus on this girl.
"I'm Sophie Uley. I come to see my older brother. My mother kicked me out and I was gonna see if I could live here with Sam." Sophie says.
"No way are you Sophie." I say to her.
"Who are you? Do I know you?" She asks.
"Isabella Swan." I say to her.
"Wow. What's happened to me and how do I get back to human?" Sophie says.
"You have turned into a wolf. Your a shape-shifter. I'm sure you have heard the story before. What Billy Black says is a legend. There is a pack of us. Mostly men. Only 2 of us are female. Well 3 now you have phrased. What made you phrase anyways? What had you pissed off? " I ask.
"How many are wolves? Does that mean that blood suckers are real? Who are wolves? Walked in on that fucking bitch. I wanted to kill her. I think I hurt her or them." Sophie says.
"Did you phrase in front of her?" I ask.
"Yes and her other man." Sophie says.
"Oh that's not good. You need to calm down and think of something happy and your human form, then you will phrase and you need to try and phrase back fast. It's a bad time to be phrasing now as we are going into battle, we will train you as much as we can but you will be staying her." I say to her and phrase back into my human form.
"By the way, your naked when you phrase back so you might want to phrase behind a tree. I'll grab some clothes off Emily for you." I say to her, walking into the house.
I walk into the livingroom and see Emily has blood dripping from her arm. She also has a man, half naked on the sofa who is alsp bleeding. He's looks worse off. He's bleeding from his chest.
"What the fuck Emily. Why bring your other side here now?" I growl out at her.
"I wanted him." Emily says.
"Look what's happened. If he dies it's on your head. Now I'm going to call Carlisle and you go fucking clean up." I growl out at her.
"I'm not apart of your pack. You can't boss me around." Emily says to me.
"Go and fucking clean up now otherwise I'll fucking kill you." I say to her, getting angry.
She gulps and runs up the stairs crying. I don't care. She's put a innocent man in danger.
I get my phone out my pocket and ring Carlisle. He answers on the second ring.
"Hello Izzy, I wasn't expecting to hear from you until you was coming here to practice." Carlisle says.
"Got a bit of a problem and I could do with your help now. Got a new shifter. She's literally just shifted in front of somebody and hurt them. She's bleeding from a big cut to his chest. He's at Sam's place. He knows about us but that doesn't matter. If you can save him, I'll get Willow to do her memory spell so he don't remember." I say to him.
"I'll be there in a few minutes. You take the new shifter to the rest of the pack and train her. I'll sort him out and join you when you get here." Carlisle says.
"Thanks Carlisle. Make sure Emily stays here as well please." I say to him.
"Of course. She's safer there." Carlisle says and puts the phone down.
I run up the stairs and grab some clothes out of Emily's draw for Sophie. I walk down the stairs and out the front door. Sophie is in her human form, laying on the floor.
"Here put these on. I'm gonna take you to the rest of the pack, my friends and my imprint. I will warn you some of them are vampires. We don't hurt them. They are on our side. When we get the pack we will phrase and we will teach you how to fight, you will be able to hear everyone's thoughts. I would suggest that you keep your identity to yourself for now." I say to her.
"If I'm phrasing when I get there can I just phrase now and take these with me so I have clothes to wear when I phrase back? Also why don't you carry clothes?" Sophie asks.
"Sure we will phrase in a moment. Also, I'm now comfortable in my skin and sometimes, I don't have time because I'll be in wolf form the human then wolf again, so I don't see the point of wearing clothes when I know I'm gonna phrase back. Sometimes, I carry clothes with me around my ankle." I say to her.
She nods her head. I take that as the conversation finishing. I phrase into my wolf and Sophie does the same. We run back to the pack.
When we get to the pack, Sophie stands next to me and I open my mind up to everyone again.
"Right, starting from where we left off. I want somebody to volunteer to fight somebody to show the new wolf what we are doing." I say.
Jared walks forward and so does Jake. This will be good. There are both really good fighters.
Jared and Jake fight and it's really good. After 10 minutes, Jake pins Jared to the floor.
"Jake wins that. Jared got distracted." Jasper says.
"Do you know how to fight? Do you think you could fight?" I ask Sophie.
"I can give it ago." Sophie says.
"Seth, you can fight with her." I say to him.
Seth and Sophie walk forward, the both stare at each other. Seth is trying to work out who she is.
Sophie makes the first move and quickly has Seth on his arse. She's actually really good. Seth gets up and pushes her, she looses balance and falls to the floor. Seth takes that as his time to finish and puts his teeth to her neck.
"Seth won. He will be fighting. She will be staying in La Push." I say.
"Next up we shell have Collin and Dawn. Collin you will have to phrase into your human form." I say to him.
Collin goes behind a tree and comes out a few seconds later wearing jeans. He stands in the middle facing Dawn. She smiles at him and he looks worried. He doesn't want to hurt her.
Jasper signals for the fight to start and Dawn leaps at him, he didn't even see it coming. She quickly pins him to the floor and goes to break his neck.
"Enough. Dawn won. Dawn gest to choose what she wants to do." Jasper says.
"I'll stay here." Dawn says. I'm so glad she did, I don't really want any of the little wolves or people there incase they get hurt.
"Next up is going to be Willow and Leah. Both of you will be in the fight but I want to see who would win. Leah you will also go against Edward." I say to them.
"Do I phrase back to human?" Leah asks.
"That's up to Willow." I say.
"I don't mind if you wanna fight in wolf form." Willow says.
Leah nods her head and walks forwards, Willow stands up and walks into the middle facing Leah.
Jasper signals for the fight to start.
Leah lunges at Willow, thinking she has the advantage as Willow is only human. Willow closes her eyes and before Leah connects with Willow she's flying through the air and crashing into a tree on the other side of the clearing. Leah stands up and barks out a little laugh. Oh, I think she's trying to anger Willow to see how far she will go. The Pack, other than me of course, don't know how much power Willow holds.
Leah runs back into the middle and growls at Willow. Leah starts walking forward slowly, like she's stalking her pray. Willow closes her eyes and I see a glimmer go around her. I can only see it because I know what I'm looking for. That's Willow's protective shield. She can use it on herself and anyone else. Leah runs full force at Willow and collides with the shield. Leah falls backwards and lands on the floor with a thud. Willow opens her eyes and walks over to Leah, she sits on Leah's back and puts her hands around Leah's neck going for the kill.
"Willow wins that. Willow will be fighting but so will Leah as she a good fighter." I say to them.
Willow walks over to Buffy and them and Buffy and Willow high five.
"Next up we have Embry and Buffy." I say.
Embry comes forward in his werewolf form and Buffy comes forward.
"Don't worry I'll take it easy on her." Embry says to me, not knowing that they can hear him.
"Don't worry Embry, you don't need to take it easy on me. I'll take it easy on you." Buffy says.
"Wait how can you hear me?" Embry asks.
"Well, I have a power to connect everyone's minds so everyone can hear everyone. And plus as she's your imprint she will eventually be able to hear you so you can communicate while your in wolf form." I inform him.
"Does that mean that I'll be able to talk to Dawn eventually when I'm in wolf form?" Collin asks.
"Yes." I say to him.
Jasper signals for the fight to begin and they both stap forward. They both start moving. It's actually quite fast and hard to keep up with. Buffy punches here and there and Emrby snaps here and there. After 15 minutes, it slows down and you see Buffy put Embry on his back and she goes for the kill.
"Buffy won that. She will be fighting. Embry what do you want to?" Jasper asks.
"I'm fighting with my pack and imprint." Embry says.
"Next we have Anya and Xander." I say to the them.
Anya and Xander stand in the middle facing each other. "I'm going to enjoy this." Anya says, happily.
"Oh come babe, I said I'm sorry. Please don't make me pay anymore." Xander says, knowing full well what she means.
"Maybe this may make it easier for me to forgive you." Anya says.
"I though you already did." Xander says.
"No, how can I forget that you hurt you me so much. You left me at the altar. You broke my heart." Anya says.
"And I feel so bad about that but you've already hurt me. You slept with Spike." Xander says.
"That didn't mean anything. It just happened." Anya and Spike says at the same time.
"That's why it hurt more." Xander says.
Jasper signals for the fight to start and Anya gives Xander a smirk. She's got something planned. I wish I know what it was. This will be a good fight. Anya is really good at fighting and Xander isn't bad either. Anya always wins when they fight.
Anya starts running off in the other direction and Xander runs after her. As soon as Xander is near her, he reaches for her and she punches him in the face. His head goes backwards and you hear his nose crack. Xander puts his hands to his nose and Anya kicks his legs from under him. He falls to the floor and Anya pins him.
"Anya wins so she gets to choose where she will be and Xander will be in La Push." Jasper says.
"I'm staying in La Push." Anya says.
"Will all the vampires be in the fight?" Collins asks.
"Yes." Jasper says.
"Actually I'm not sure. I've been thinking about this. I'm actually thinking that I might have a vampire or 2 here just in case." I say to everyone.
"Would that be a problem?" Leah asks.
"No, if it means that La Push is safe then it won't be a problem. We need to work together." I say.
"What vampires?" Sam asks.
"I don't know yet." I say to him.
"Well I have a problem with a vampire being in La Push with my imprint and my child for that matter." Sam says.
"I don't care. I'm the Alpha and I say what happens. And what do you mean around your child? You haven't got a child." I say to him.
"Jade, I don't want her being left here with vampires." Sam says.
"She's more happy with vampires then she is her own kind. She's safe with them. I trust vampires more then wolves." I say to him.
"Well I don't and she's my child." Sam says.
"No she isn't she's Jasper's. And I'll show you." I say to him.
I bring up a memory of when me and Jade was talking and I was telling her that Jasper isn't her biological father because she was calling him dad and she stated that he is her father because she doesn't want a dad that would hurt her or her mummy.
I can sense that Sam isn't happy at seeing this and hearing this from Jade.
"Fine, but I'm not happy about Emily being here." Sam says.
"Do you want her on the field with us Sam? She could get killed. She's more safer here with vampires then on the field with newborns." I say to him.
"I would feel better with her being on the field." Sam says.
"God sake Sam, I thought you cared about her but I guess not. How could you want her in the field where she could get hurt or worse killed? She could also put any of us in danger as we would be worried about her and not concentrating properly. She is staying here in La Push where she is safe." I say, letting my alpha tone show.
I don't like using my alpha tone but sometimes I have to just to keep everyone safe. Whether they are in my pack or not. It's my responsibility to make sure everyone is safe.
That's why I'm having Billy, Emily, Rachel, Rebecca, Claire, Kim and Jade in the pack house with the other wolves and vampires. That's also why my human friends are going there who won't be in the fight.
"Next up to fight we have Jared and Paul. They will both be fighting in the battle." I say to them.
They both walk forward and as soon as Jasper signals for it to start it does. They are both snapping here and there at each other. It lasts for 15 minutes then eventually Jared puts Paul on his back and goes for the kill.
"Jared wins. Next we have Sam and Jake. They will both be fighting also." I say.
Sam and Jake stand in the middle of the clearing and Jasper signals for them to start fighting. They claw and snap at each other. They are really good at fighting and really fast it's kind of hard to see it all. After 15 minutes of them fighting, Sam is being pinned to the floor by Jake.
Jake is a lot smaller than Sam. All the wolves are small other than me and Sam. I'm taller as I'm the alpha but Sam is also tall as he was alpha before me. I expected Sam to win as Jake has never won against Sam before.
"Jake won that. Both of them will be in the fight." Jasper says.
The only people who are here now who needs to fight are me, Jasper, Angel, Spike and Giles.
"Up next we will have Giles, I'll fight against him so I can show everyone how I fight in human form as well as wolf form. I will be fighting in the battle in both forms." I say to everyone.
Giles walks out into the middle. I phrase where I am and walk to the middle also. I am naked as I haven't got any clothes. Everyone needs to get used to it because when I'm in a battle I will just phrase whenever I want so I'll be naked.
Jasper looks at me and then at Spike and Angel. He can feel their emotions. I think it's hard for them seeing me naked as they apparently love me still. I don't care they need to get used to it and need to move on.
"Everyone needs to get used to me being naked. When I'm in battle you will see me phrasing all the time and I'm not gonna have time to put clothes on or take them off and I'm not going to keep ripping clothes up either." I say to them all.
Jasper signals for the fight to start. Me and Giles just stand there. We both know how good we are at fighting as Giles was the person to teach me. I've just gained more since then.
Giles starts to walk forwards and throws at punch at me which I dodge and kick out at him. He blocks that the goes to kick me. I do a back flip over his head and stand behind him. I punch him in the side and kick his legs from underneath him. He does fall to the floor though as he jumps up and lands back on his feet.
I start walking towards Buffy, pretending like I'm going to attack her. Embry growls at me which earns him a growl from Jasper. Angel stands in front of Buffy. I stand still shocked. Does he actually think I'll hurt Buffy? Spike also comes to stand in front of her. Do they honestly think I would attack her?
Giles must have used this to his advantage as the next thing I know, I'm laying on the ground, with Giles hands around my neck.
Giles gets off me when Jasper says he won. I start to feel really angry. What the fuck?
"Do you really think I would hurt Buffy? After everything we have been through? After what she did to me and I still didn't hurt her? How could you?" I scream at them, then run off when I feel myself getting upset.
I can't believe them. Why would I hurt my best friend? Yes, I may be a wolf but I'm in control.
      I run until I feel like I'm calm enough. I sit down near a tree. I can't believe them? Do they not trust me anymore?
         "Iza?" Angel asks.
       "Go away Angel. I can't believe you don't trust me." I say to him.
       "I do trust you." Angel says.
        "Then why did you stand in front on Buffy when I was pretending to attack her?" I ask him.
       "I don't know. It's just instincts. I always protect her when something is attacking her." Angel says.
       "I'm not a something Angel. I'm me Iza, a girl you used to always trust and love and Buffy's best friend." I say to him.
       "I didn't mean it like that Iza." Angel says.
    "Yes you did. I'm not human anymore. I'm a monster. I'm a dangerous creature like you are. I could attack her and she's in danger around me. When you see me you see me, Iza, but when it comes to the humans you see me as just another thing that could hurt them that they need protecting from." I say to him.
      "That's not true Iza." Angel says.
      "Don't lie to me Angel. I hate people lying to me. You know that." I say to him.
      "I'm not lying." Angel replies.
      "Yes you are. Now that I'm calm, I'm going back to the pack and I'm going finish what we started then when we have fought the newborns you can all go back to Sunnydale." I say to him, standing up and running back to the pack.
       I hear Angel running with me and soon we are back with the pack and them.
        "Even though Giles won that match he's going to stay in La Push." I say to everyone.
       "Who's fighting next?" Jasper asks.
     "Angel and Spike." I reply.
   Angel and Spike stand in the middle and when Jasper signals for the fight to start they starts punching and kicking each other. They are really fast. I can't keep up with them. After 20 minutes it's over. Spike is on the floor with Angel above him.
       "Angel wins that. They will both be fighting." I say. "Next up is me and Jasper."
      Me and Jasper stand in the middle and Buffy signals the fight to start. I walk towards Jasper and wrap my arms around him. I crush my arms to him, he struggles to get out my grip but he kicks my leg and I stumble. Jasper gets out my grip and goes to punch me but I do a summersault over him. He gets really confused when he can't see me. I landed in a tree. I jump out the tree and land on his back. I kiss his cheek and push him to his knees. I wrap my arms around his neck going for the kill.
       "Izzy won that." Buffy says.
    I stand up and help Jasper up. I walk back to my spot and look at everyone.
        "Does everyone know where they are during the fight?" I ask.
     Everyone nods there heads.
      "Who is staying in La Push?" I ask them.
          "Me, Dawn, Xander, Anya, Giles and the new wolf." Brady says.
        "Yes. Everyone else is in the fight. Now we are going to go to the Cullen's and train some more. I want to see how well they fight." I say.
        Jasper gets out his phone and rings Carlisle. I phrase into my wolf and start running to the Cullen house. When we get to the Cullen's house we go to the little clearing at the back of the house. All the Cullen's are there. Leah stands next to Edward. I phrase back into my human form to talk to the Cullen's. Me and Jasper stand at the other side of them.
        "Not everyone is in the fight. Some people will be staying in La Push to look after the inprints, our families and Jade." I say.
         "Who's staying behind?" Carlisle asks.
         "Brady, Dawn, Xander, Anya, Giles and the new wolf." Jasper says.
        "Maybe some of the vampires as well I'm thinking." I say.
         "How did you decide who was staying behind?" Esme asks.
       "Those who have got imprints had a fight and if the female lost she stayed in La Push. If the female won she get to pick where she wanted to be. If the boys last they got to decide. If I think your not ready for the fight I will keep you behind." I say.
      "Ok." Emmett says.
       "I'm going to decide who fights. I'm also going to be in my wolf form but I can communicate to everyone as I have a power to do that now." I say to them and phrase.
       "Who's going first?" Leah asks.
      "First off we will have Carlisle and Esme." I say. 
     They stand up and when Jasper signals for the fight to start they start moving in a a blur. After a few minutes Carlisle pins Esme to the floor and goes for the kill.
        "Carlisle won that. Esme I would like you to stay in La Push please. I know Jade would feel more comfortable if you was with her and so would I to be honest." I say to her.
      "Ok no problem. I'll look after Jade and the rest of La Push with my life." Esme says.
         "Next up we have Leah and Edward. Leah will be fighting in her wolf form." I say.
       Leah and Edward stand in the middle and Jasper signals for the fight to begin. Almost instantly Leah pins Edward and got for the kill.
        "Leah won. You will both be in the fight." Jasper says.
       "Last up we have Rose and Emmett." I say.
       Emmett and Rose standing in the middle and when the fight begins they start throwing punches and kicks at each other. Rose jumps over Emmett. After 10 minutes Emmett pins Rose to the floor.
       "Emmett wins. Rose will be staying in La Push." Jasper says.
     Rose nods her head at me. I think she's glad to be honest. She doesn't like fighting like Esme. That's one of the reasons why I have kept them in La Push.
         I start to feel sick all of a sudden, my vision goes black also. I see something in my head. I see the newborns coming for us. They are on there way now.
        "Everyone who's staying in La Push, go back there now and go to Billy's house. If Billy doesn't feel comfortable with the Cullen's being there go to the pack house and take Billy there. Jade is with Billy. Emily and the other imprints need to gather with the pack also. All those that are fighting follow me. The newborns are on there way." I say. Brady, Sophie, Dawn, Xander, Anya, Giles, Rose and Esme start heading to La Push.
       Me, Jasper, Edward, Emmett, Carlisle, Angel, Spike, Buffy, Willow, Sam, Paul, Jared, Jake, Embry, Leah, Collin, Seth and Quil start heading to the big clearing in Forks.
       "Right, all the vampires, myself and Buffy will be in the clearing. The newborns are coming for me and Buffy. The rest of you will hide until I give the signal." I say to them.
        "What is the signal?" Willow asks.
       "Me phrasing. As soon as I phrase the rest of you will appear." I say to them.
     "Ok." They all reply.
   I phrase into my human form and go to the tree and put some shorts on and a vest. I come from behind the tree and everyone is looking shocked.  
     "What?" I ask.
   "Where did they come from?" Willow asks.
      "I put them here a few days ago." I say.
     I start walking into the middle of the clearing, Jasper stands next to me and I wrap my arms around him. Buffy also stands next to me. I wrap her in a quick hug. Angel and Spike stand next to Buffy and Carlisle, Edward and Emmett stand next to Jasper.
        I close my eyes and listen for them to come. I hope there isn't many of them. I start to hear pounding feet on the ground. Here they come. It sounds like there is hundreds of them coming towards us. As soon a I see start to see them, I race towards them and start fighting.
          I jump, punch, kick and pull at them, slowly ripping heads off. I'm crowded by about 10 of them. I can't see anybody. I snap the neck on a female vampire and jump over another. A male vamp with blonde grabs my leg and bites it. I'm flung to the floor. "Ahh." I scream in pain as I feel the vampires trying to kill me. I'm thrashing around on the floor in pain. I feel like I'm on fire. I see the vampires slowly leave me and I'm lifted into the air.
      I feel a hard and cold body carrying me. I wonder who this is? I see the pack and then I'm placed on the ground. I feel somebody bite down on my leg. I guess somebody is sucking the vemon out.
     After 10 minutes, the fire is gone and I'm sat up on the floor.
      "Are you ok Iza?" Angel asks.
     "Yes. Thank you for saving me. I'm going to phrase into my wolf and me and the pack are going to fight." I say to him.
     He nods his head and runs back to the fight. I phrase into my wolf and run to the front of my pack. I howl and me and the pack race forward. Snapping and pulls heads off with our jaw.
     Jasper is crowded by 15 vamps and I run into them and knock them down. Tearing a few heads off in the process. When Jasper is ok, I go over to Buffy who is being pinned down by 7 vamps. I meet the vamps just as Spike gets here. Spike rips them off Buffy and throws them. I catch them and rip there heads off.
     I see Willow use a magic spell to help Leah who was surrounded by 10 vamps. The Newborn vampires are slowly getting smaller and smaller. We haven't got any injuries on our side yet.
         I see a newborn running up behind Jake and before the newborn can connect with Jake I connect with him. He wraps his strong arms around me and I hear something break again.
       My body is trembling in pain and my body is slowly phrasing back to my human form.
       "Izzy!" I hear Jasper shout before the vampires arms are released from me.
        I'm lay on the cold grass on my right side, feeling the cool grass cooling my pain. Somebody rolls me onto my back and I cry out in pain.
        "Carlisle will help you Izzy." Jasper says to me.
       I see everyone come over to me and start asking me questions.
      "Guys I'm cool." I say to them, crying in pain.