Chapter 17:- Forks High School

The day after.......

Izzy's P.O.V

I'm going to school today. I'm so nervous. Jasper slept here last night. I didn't want him going back to the cottage. I'm laying in bed thinking about school today. I don't know what to wear, I don't know what to do about food. I've had my feeding tube in since my fight with Alice yesterday because I could eat anything at all.
Jasper is laying next to me cuddling me. "Morning." Jasper says.

"Morning." I say.

"How are you feeling?" Jasper asks

"So nervous. I can't stop thinking. I'm panicking." I say.

"What about?" Jasper asks.

"I don't know what to wear and I'm worried about food. I don't know what to do about food." I say to him.

"What did you use to wear to La Push School and what do you want to do about food." Jasper asks.

"I used to wear whatever I wanted what would normally be either shorts, skirts or dresses with my high heels and matching jacket. And I don't know. I want to try and have some breakfast but I feel like I'm not going to be able to and I'm going to need the feeding tube." I say.

"So wear something like that and see how you feel after breakfast." Jasper says.

Jasper gets out of bed and goes to go into the bathroom.

"Hold it." I say to him.

He looks at me, "What?" He asks.

"I'm a woman. Let me go first. It takes me longer to get ready." I say, getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom.

I use the toilet and the run the shower. I get u dressed and get in the shower. I wash my hair and my body and have a shave. When I'm finished in the shower I get out and wrap my hair in a towel. I wrap a towel around my body and head to the bedroom. I go to my dressing table and sit down. I towel dry my hair until its only damp. I get my hair dryer out and dry my hair. When my hair is dry I do my makeup. I put on some primer, then my foundation, brows, concealer, bronzer, blusher, powder, eyeshadow, highlighter, eyeliner, and my eyelashes.
When my make up is done, I go to my wardrobe and find something to wear. I get out a pair of light blue denim shorts and my red spaghetti strap bodysuit. I get my red high heels and my red jacket. I paint my toes nails and put on my fake nails. I put on my bodysuit and shorts and then my high heels. I go to my dressing table and curl my hair.

"Wow." Jasper says walking out the bathroom.

"What?" I ask him.

"Everyone is going to be so jealous, I've got the fittest girl in school." Jasper says.

"Thanks. But I'm not that fit." I say.

Jasper goes to the wardrobe and pulls out a pair of dark blue denim jeans and a white top. He grabs a pair of black Nike trainers.

I finish my look by adding my red stud earrings, my matching red necklace and bracelet.

I spray myself with my perfume. Once I'm finished I get my red jacket and walk out the bedroom door. Jasper comes downstairs with me.

I walk into the kitchen where Esme is making food. The smell of the food makes me heave. I walk out the kitchen and go into the livingroom.

"Izzy are you ok. You look like your going to cry?" Rose asks.

"I'm fine. Just having a difficult day." I say.