Chapter 29:- New Day With New Alpha

The next day......

Jake's P.O.V

I can't believe Izzy is Alpha. I'm glad Izzy is Alpha. Hopefully she will reunite the pack like the legend says. Izzy has to rest for the time being so as I'm second in command I'll run the pack. She was on patrol last night and got crushed by a vamp. I was at Izzy's looking after Jade because Jasper went on patrol with her. I can't actually believe he did that. I mean it's not his job but he cares about Izzy so I assume he cares about us because Izzy does. It's lzzy's job and apart of her life so I guess it is to him to.

I'm on patrol for now. I've been on patrol since Izzy came back. Me, Paul and Seth. I didn't want Seth paroling but he volunteered to do so. Sam has said he will takeover when I want him to and Leah is doing it tonight. Leah is at the Cullen's at the moment with her imprint.

I can't believe she has imprinted on a vamp to. That's quiet a few of the wolves now that has a imprint.

Izzy has Jasper, Leah has Edward, Sam has Emily, Paul has Rachel, Jared has Kim, Quill has Claire, and Seth has Jade. That just leaves me, Embry, Collin and Brady without. I wish I would find my imprint. It would make it easier for me. Not many people know this, I'm glad I kept this to myself but I used to love Izzy. When she had that thing with Sam I was so jealous. I wanted her. I waned her so much. I guess it's a good thing we didn't. When I first found out about what Sam was doing to to her I wanted to kill him. I wanted to hurt him so much but I couldn't he was my Alpha and than he commanded me to hurt her too. I felt so terrible.

I'm glad I know she's my cousin now. It's good we know because a few times she's been close to doing stuff with me and I've stopped her. Even though I didn't want to I did because I didn't want us doing anything while she was drunk or fucked like it normally did.

Anyways, I'm patrolling in the woods. I'm gonna finish soon and go bed I think I'm shattered. I gotta take my dad to the shopping centre in a little while though. I might go sleep after I've done that.

"Sam will you take over now. Gonna take Billy to the shopping centre then gonna go sleep for a while before I came back later." I say to Sam in my mind.

"Sure." Sam running towards where I am. At the moment most of he wolves are in wolf form. Just running free.

I go behind a tree and phrase into my human form. I walk towards home. When I get home I smell a wonderful smell. It smells like cinnamon. I walk into the house and Rebecca is in the livingroom. That's my older sister. She now knows about Izzy being our cousin and she wants to put everything behind us.

"Jacob there you are. This is my friend Zara. She's from Rochester collage. She's like you. But she's rogue." Rebecca says.

She's like us. She's a wolf. I look at her sitting on the sofa. She's go long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She's gorgeous. Oh god, I think she's my imprint.

"What do you mean she's like us? Have you told her about us?" I ask Rebecca.

"She knows your a wolf. That's all I told her. Dad told me about Izzy and Sam. I guess its up to her now." Rebecca says.

"I think today is not the best time. Did dad tell you what happened yesterday?" I ask her.

"No." Rebecca says.

"Fuck sake dad. Did you know she was bring her friend? You know what's happening at the moment. I don't think today would have been the best day to introduce her friend into La Push. Izzy would have been better for that. She can't do it and I can't do it and you who know who is in La Push. God sake dad. You don't think." I say to him stressing out.