Chapter 40:- New Girl

Jasper's P.O.V

I don't know why Izzy wouldn't want me taking her to the nurses office. I wonder if she's ok. I wonder if she is ok? I'm in my last class before school ends. I've not seen any of my family. I wonder if Alice or Edward knows what's happened.
The last bell rings, I put everything in my bag and walk out the class room. I go to my locker and see Rose.
"Why are you here? Haven't you seen Izzy?" Rose asks.
"She walked past my last class but she wouldn't let me take her to the nurses office." I say.
"Jasper she's a mess. She's bumped into my in the hall way, I was going to take her home but she refused. She was bleeding loads." Rose says.
I get out my phone and ring Izzy. She doesn't answer it goes straight to voice mail. I ring Esme to see if she is home.
Esme answers on the first ring.
"Hello Jasper is everything ok?" Esme asks answering the phone.
"Is she home?" I simply ask.
"Who?" Esme asks.
"Izzy, I've not seen her much and she didn't come to lesson. She walked into Rose. Rose said she offered to bring her home but Izzy said no. She walked past lesson and the teacher told her she needed to go to the nurse but she refused to let me help her. She's not at school but Rose said she was bleeding loads." I say.
"No she's not here. I haven't seen her since she left this morning." Esme says.
"Ok. I'll see if I can find her." I say putting the phone down.

I run out the school as fast as a human and jump on my bike. "Jasper bring her back to the house." Rose says and I start my bike and ride off.
I speed down the road and head back to the house. If she's not at the house maybe she's at the cottage.
I get to the cottage and smell Izzy. I can also smell blood. I walk into the cottage and see Izzy laying on the sofa covered in blood.
"Izzy, we need to get you to the main house so Carlisle can sort you out." I say to her, walking over to the sofa and slowly picking her up.
"I'll be ok Jasper." Izzy says to me.
"Izzy your bleeding. What happened?" I ask her, walking to the main house with Izzy in my arms.
"I went into the bathroom and phoned one of my friends from Sunnydale as they asked me to, some girls was in there talking and they was talking about me and what I'd done. I walk out and told them its none of their business. Anyways, somebody pushed me into the bathroom and I pushed her off me, walked out the cubical and walked into some who had a knife. She stabbed me and I fell to the floor then she stabbed me again." Izzy says.
"Who was it?" I ask.
"Just some girls." Izzy says.
"What girls?" I ask her.
"Just some girls." Izzy says.
I walk up the stairs and throw the front door. "Omg Izzy what's happened?" Esme asks, when she sees me walking in with Izzy.
"I'm ok Esme. I'll heal soon." Izzy says.
"Why didnt you come straight here. Carlisle could come home from work." Esme says.
"No I'm ok." Izzy says.
I lay her down on the sofa. "Izzy please tell me who did this." I say to her.
"Them fucking bitches, who do they think they are? Why do they think they can do that?" I hear Edward saying getting out of his car.
"What's the matter Edward?" Esme asks, when he comes walking into the livingroom.
"He's been like this all the way home. We obviously could here him in our car." Rose says.
"The fucking britches. Somebody needs to teach them a lesson." Edward says again.
"Hello, Edward. Tell me what's the matter." Esme says.
I can feel anger coming off him. I wonder who's angered him? He doesn't normally get angry easily unless somebody has done something to his family.
"Them little bitches. They hurt her. I seen it in there minds. They knew Izzy was in the cubical and that's why they started saying stuff. They was obviously going on about the rumours about me and Izzy sleeping together and how a few hour before us Izzy slept with a random stranger. Izzy came out the toilet and said 'for you information he wasn't a stranger and it's none of your business.' The thoughts she was having about Izzy was horrid. Lauren was thinking about what Izzy would taste like. Jessica was thinking how cool it would be if something happened to Izzy and she got with Jasper. I seen what they did to her. Lauren pushed Izzy in the cubical and started touching her. Izzy was trying to push her off but she couldn't. Eventually Izzy pushed Lauren off and she walked out the cubical and into Jessica who was holding a knife. It went straight into Izzy's stomach. Izzy falls to the floor and Jessica stabbed her again in the back and Lauren stood on Izzy's face. They was trying to kill her so they could have Jasper." Edward says.
"How dare they try to kill my sister!" Emmett says, angrily.
"They are lucky I didn't go in there." Rose says.
"As if I would ever get with one of them." I say.
"Guys, I'm ok. I'll heal in to time." Izzy says, lifting up her dress. "See, healing already."
"I want to give you a scan first Izzy to make sure you've not got any internal damage." Carlisle says walking into the livingroom.
"I'm fine Carlisle. But if it will make you happy than that's fine." Izzy says.
I pick Izzy up and walk up the stairs to Carlisle's office. I open the door and lay Izzy on the hospital bed. Carlisle comes in and starts getting everything set up.
"I'm going to put this jelly on your stomach and see if you have any damage to your organs." Carlisle says.
He scans Izzy's stomach. He looks a little worried about something but doesn't say anything.
"You have scars but nothing is open." Carlisle says.
"Scars? How does she have scars?" I ask.
"I don't know. It doesn't look like something that was caused by today's incident." Carlisle says.
"Izzy do you know?" I ask her.
She looked at me, she's trying to think of how she could have scars. "No." Izzy says.
"I'll check your records. I'll ring the hospital now and ask them to send me your records." Carlisle says.
"You don't need to do that. I haven't got much on my record. Don't see a doctor much." Izzy says.
"I still want to see them." Carlisle says.
He walks to his phone and rings a number.
"Hello, this is nurse Sasha at Forks Hospital. How may I help?" Sasha says.
"Hello Sasha, it's Dr. Carlisle Cullen. I would like you to send me over a patients file please. She's a friend of my kids and she's been poorly so I've been looking after her and I want to see her file." Carlisle says.
"Yes, I will get them sent over right away. You should recieve them in a few minutes." Carlisle says.
"Thank you Nurse Sasha." Carlisle says.
"Bye Dr Cullen hope you have a lovely evening." Sasha says putting the phone down.
Just then Carlisle's computer pinged.
He opens the notification and has a look through it.
"How strange. From the age of 1 years to 12 years there is no record. Then from 12 to now there is very little." Carlisle says.
"When I lived with Renee I never needed to go hospital, since being with Charlie and being abused I've needed to but only for bad stuff." Izzy says.
"It's says at 12 you broken your arm, got a head trauma and a broken jaw. At age 14 you had a operation but it doesn't say what operation. Do you know?" Carlisle says.
"I do know but nobody else does. I don't want anyone to know." Izzy says.
She's hiding something from me. I wonder what it is?
"Izzy I need to know. Wait here it says you was pre....." Carlisle started.
"No!" Izzy shouts.
"Jasper, could you give me and Izzy a few minutes please." Carlisle says.
I nod my head and walk out the room. I walk out the door and shut it behind me. I stood outside the door. Izzy must have her shield up because I can't hear them talking. I wonder what it is she is keeping from me.
10 minutes later the door opens and Izzy comes walking out. I look at her and Carlisle.
"She's healed nicely. She can go back to school tomorrow if she wants." Carlisle says.
"Yes I am going back to school tomorrow." Izzy says.
She walks up the stairs to our room. I follow her and she walks over to the bed and lays down. "I'm going to take a bath. Would you like to join me?" Izzy asks.
"Sure." I say.
I walk into the bathroom and start running the bath. I put bubbles in the water. When the bath is ran I turn it off. Izzy comes into the bathroom and gets out her clothes. She gets in the bath and sits down. She whines a little as its hot. "You getting in or what?" Izzy asks.
I take off my clothes and slide in behind her. I pull her closer to me and start rubbing her shoulders.
We cuddle in the bath for ages. We don't talk we just sit in silence and enjoy the hot water on our skin. Izzy closes her eyes and relaxes into me.
I lay back and close my eyes and relax as well. I love having a bath and relaxing.
I hear Izzy's breathing even out and know she's fell asleep in the bath. I'm not going to wake her yet. I'll just lay here with her.
After 4 hours, somebody knocks on the door.
"In the bathroom with Izzy." I say quietly so I don't wake Izzy.
I hear the bedroom door open and hear somebody walking towards the bathroom door. The bathroom door opens and Rose sticks her head round the door. "Just thought I'd let you know its 6.30am. Thought you would like to know so you can get ready for school." Rose says.
"Thanks Rose. I'll wake Izzy up now." I say.
Rose walks out the room and I slowly move from behind Izzy. She jumps awake. "Sorry." I say.
"What time is it?" Izzy asks.
"6.30am. We need to start getting ready for school." I say walking out the bathroom wrapped in a towel.
I go to the wardrobe and pull out a pair of black jeans, a light blue t-shirt and a white jumper. I also get out my black cowboy boots. I get dried and dressed and walk out the bedroom as Izzy is coming out the bathroom wrapped in a towel.
I walk downstairs and sit on the sofa to wait for my siblings and Izzy.
"Hopefully she will be ok today." Esme says.
"Yes I hope she will." I say.
I don't want anything to happen to her today in the toilets.
Izzy comes walking down the stairs in a pink crop top, some denim jeans and pink cowboy boots. She has her hair down and curly and is wearing a cowboy hat. She looks like a proper cowgirl.
"Hey Cowgirl." I say to her, walking over and kissing her.
"Hey my Cowboy." She replied kissing me back.
The others walk down the stairs and Izzy gets her back before we go to the garage. Rose and Emmett hope in Emmetts Jeep. Edward gets in his Volvo and me and Izzy jump in my Jeep. I'm driving me and Izzy to school just in case she needs to come home.
We get to school and get out our cars. We stand around and Izzy decided to lay on my bonnet. Other people start coming into the school. I see a car that I haven't seen before. I can't really see who's driving it. They don't feel nervous or anything about being here. I see a girl with blonde hair get out the car. The car drives off, she got a lift.
"I wonder who that was?" I hear a girl say who just got out the car.
"Did you see who was driving? Damn he was fine." Another girl says.
When the bell rings me and Izzy goes to our locker and heads to our first lesson.