Chapter 7:- Hurt, Angry and Confused.

Jasper's P.O.V

Bella is still asleep. It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon. I have just got back from helping Rose furnish the cottage that Esme has built for us. I'm going to give Bella the keys today so we can move in. I hope she likes it.

"Jasper she will love it." Edward says to me.

"What if she doesn't?" I ask him.

"Jasper she will." Alice says.

I don't know what has happened but Alice seems to be getting on with Bella a little better now. I don't know if somebody has said anything to her or if its because Bella could of ripped of her head I don't know but its nice to see.

"I've seen a vision of Bella waking up in the next hour and you showing her the cottage. She will love it Jasper. Trust me." Alice says.

"What has happened to Alice?" I ask.

"I don't know. It's weird seeing her be nice to Bella. She's normally really mean to Bella." Edward says.

"We all spoken to her yesterday and she has also leaned not to mess with Bella because next time Bella will rip her head off and she knows that most of us will agree with Bella." Rose says.

I am really exited about Bella waking up so I can show her our new cottage. It's a little cottage. It has 3 bedrooms. Its got a master bedroom with an en-suit and then a smaller room for Jade. It has another bathroom for guests. It also has a spear bedroom for guests. We have a living room, dining room, Kitchen and Library. I'm going to see if Bella would like to go back to school. Esme has said she will look after Jade if Bella wants to go back to school.

I start to hear Bella waking up so I run up stairs. Jade is also a sleep in the bed with Bella. I didn't put Jade's stuff up as its all in the house. I got everything ready. Alice and Rose helped me put the clothes away as they say there is a order to put clothes away.

I think its stupid really. Just fold up tops and joggers and hang up the rest. Why does it matter if its in order or not. It took Alice and Rose nearly 2 hours just to put Bella's clothes, handbags and shoes away. We have a walk in closet and its nearly full with Bella's clothes. Bella has all nice expensive clothes. Alice has said that Bella has all her new trend. Some stuff Alice or Rose hasn't even got. She has a blue 2 piece dress that looks really expensive and she has a matching Bag and shoes to go with it. Leah has said it's one of Bella's favourite outfits. Leah has brought all Bella's stuff from her house. She literally only has like 3 pairs of jeans, leggings and jogging bottoms the rest of her clothes are either skirts, shorts or dresses. She has quiet a few tops though. And she has a bag, coat and shoes to go with every outfit. Leah said she was quiet popular at La Push School before she started fighting and she would always look gorgeous no matter where she was going. The only time she would wear leggings or joggers was in the garage when helping Seth and Jake on the cars or when riding her bike.
She never liked covering her legs as Leah said they was her favourite part of her body. The only part that hadn't been bruised, cut or broken. Leah has said the only time Bella has worn a dress, skirt or shorts since Sam started abusing her was at Leah's birthday and at home when they had a family dinner.
I'm brought out my thoughts when I start hearing Bella's heartbeat faster than it was.
"Hello, anybody there?" I hear Bella ask.

I walk up the stairs and walk into my room. Bella is sitting up in the bed. "Jasper?" Bella asks.

"Yes. That's right." I say to her. I slowly walk over to the bed and Bella moves over so I can sit down next to her.
"What happened to me? Why am I hear?" Bella asks me.

"You went to La Push last night to see your family and you bumped into Sam and Charlie. Charlie took Jade of you and gave her to Emily, Charlie and Sam took you away. I don't actually know what happened but somehow you got badly cut as you was black and blue and bleeding loads when Leah brought you back and your still bleeding now." I say to her.