Chapter 13:- Revealing The True To Billy

Izzy's P.O.V

I feel better today. I don't feel mad. I know what's on my mind today.

I get out of bed and go into the bathroom to use the toilet. I know that Esme is cooking me some food so I'm not going to take a shower yet. Jasper is downstairs sorting Jade out. Jake is also downstairs with Leah eating food in the kitchen.
I hear a knock on the bedroom door. "Come in." I say.

"Izzy, I brought you food up, it's on the bed for you. Leah said she will be up in half hour to do your hair." Esme says, I hear her put the food on the bed and walk out the bedroom door.

I finish on the toilet and flush it and wash my hands. I go to the food on the plate. Esme has done me a big plate of pancakes. There's 4 pancakes with syrup and fruit on the plate. There is strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and bananas.
I eat all the fruit and then eat the pancakes. It's horrid. I heave a little bit but manage to eat it. When the plate is empty, I stand up and walk out the bedroom door with my plate. I take my plate downstairs and into the kitchen. I was the plate and put it away.
"Izzy did you eat all your breakfast?" Leah asks.

"Yes I did." I say.

"I'll be up soon to do your hair." Leah says.

"Ok. Give me 15 mins or so. I going in the shower." I say to her.

I walk up the stairs and go straight to the bedroom. I run the shower and take my clothes off. I get in the shower and quickly have a wash and a shave. I wash my hair. It's not in little braids anymore I took them out last night.
When I have washed my body and hair, I get out the shower and wrap my hair in a towel. I wrap a towel around my body and run to the toilet. I start being sick. Oh god, at least I didn't have to force it.

When I've finished being sick I flush the toilet and brush my teeth. I walk out the bathroom and jump out my skin.

"Sorry Izzy, I didn't mean to scar you." Jasper says.

"How long have you been sat there?" I ask.

"Long enough to know that you was sick again after you had your breakfast." Jasper says.

"I don't know why. Maybe I ate to much." I say.

"Don't lie. Your sick again ain't you?" Jasper asks me.

"No I'm not sick. I know the signs and there ain't there." I say to him.

"Please don't lie to me. I feel something Izzy. Your hiding something from me." Jasper says.

"I'm not sick. I'm not sick. Leah shouldn't have told you about that. I had it under control then and I know the signs!" I shout.

"You didn't have control of it at all, you ended up in hospital. Leah told me. You was in hospital for 2 weeks and then they discharged you because of Sue. You was having counselling and before you left, you was still struggling with it. If its back bad again tell me and I'll help you." Jasper says.

"Leah shouldn't have told you that. I was having counselling and I was controlling it. It's not back. I know what to do if it does come back and it hasn't." I say to him.

I walk over to my draws and pull out a pair of black leggings and a pink crop top. I get out a pink pair of lace thongs. I walk over to the wardrobe and get out a pair of pink pumps. I quickly get dressed and sit at my dressing table. I dry my hair with my hair dryer and comb my hair. I put a little bit of make up on. I just put on a little bit of eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick. When Leah comes up the stairs she knocks on the door and walks in.
"You having your hair in little plates again?" Leah asks.