Chapter 16:- Moving Out

A month after the attack......

Izzy's P.O.V

It's been 22 days since Klaus passed away, I've not moved out of bed. I'm not done much. I've spoken to Maria and that's it. I've had the feeding tube in since he passed. I can't care. I don't know what to do. I just keep thinking. Why does this have to happen to me?

Jasper is moving out today because I'm all better, I don't need to stay in bed but I want to. Jasper is moving out to try and make it easier for me. It's so we don't break my wolf law. He's moving into a little cottage that is 2 miles away in the woods. He said that Esme made it for me but due to my wolf law he is going to live there and I'm going to stay here.

I told him I'd move in there but he said no, I'd be safer here. He shouldn't have to move out of his own home because of me but he is.

"Izzy, I'm going now." Jasper says, waking into the bedroom.

"I don't want you to go yet." I say to him.

"I need to sort stuff out. I also need to go hunting." Jasper says.

"Can you stay just a little longer?" I ask him.

"Ok." Jasper says.

He lays next to me and I put my head on his chest.

"Izzy, I know your been through a lot but maybe you could get out of bed today. I know Emmett wants to play on the wii with you." Jasper says.

"I was planning on going for a bath and maybe hang around with Emmett or Rose." Izzy says.

"Ok." Jasper says.

We just lay there cuddling each other. I haven't seen anybody much but Jasper. He's been trying not to leave my side. Thinking maybe I'd lose control or something. Carlisle has been in to check on me and to change the bag. Rose and Emmett have been in when Jasper's been hunting but I haven't seen anybody else.

I don't think they know what to say. I don't think they know how to be around me. I don't even think Japser knows how to be.

"Why has nobody been to see me?" I ask.

"They didn't know whether you would have wanted the here or what to say really." Jasper says.

"They just need to be themselves. Why haven't Sue, Leah, Seth or even Jake been around?" I ask him.

"Leah and Seth have been having a few problems themselves at home and on La Push. Jake hasn't been about to come over." Jasper says.

"What trouble have they been having? And why can't Jake come?" I ask.

"I'm not to sure, I just know that Seth and Leah have been looking after Sue and Jake hasn't been out the house for a while." Jasper says.

"What? I need to call Sue? I need to know what's been happening." I say.

I get my phone off the side of the bed and look at it. I see a few messages on there. Most from Leah.

I ring Leah and she answers on the second ring. "Hey Izzy." Leah says.

"Leah? What's been happening in La Push?" I ask her.

"Where do I begin? Charlie beat up my mum and he's been arrested for it. She was in hospital for a few days, she's home now but me and Seth have been looking after her. Seth got beat up at school due to Sam because we're your family. Jake has been house bound but to Sam and the other wolves. It's gone crazy here Izzy. Sam is taking over. He's punishing everyone who is related to you and on your side. We would come and see you but at the moment we can't leave home. It's that bad that Paul is ignoring Rachel and the imprint bond to her. He's trying to break it. Sam attacked Emily because she's not you. Sam's trying to destroy the council also and take over everything. Jake has tried taking Alpha from him but he couldn't." Leah says.