Chapter 5:- The Court.

Bella's P.O.V

It's been 10 days since I moved back to La Push to protect my imprint and his family. I haven't even spoken to him. I've sent Leah round to the house to let him know that I'm ok and I'll be back as soon as I can.

I'm at court tomorrow. Dad is going with Sam and Emily. He's on their side saying that I shouldn't have Jade in my care. Sue and my dad have been fighting a lot and Dad is blaming me for it. Sue is on my side saying that I should have my daughter and Sam should be able to see her.

Sue is taking me to court and I have Leah and Seth coming with me. Sue doesn't know the plan but Leah and Seth do. I had to see my solicitor today and I told her that I don't want Sam anywhere near me or my daughter. I told her that Sam raped me and that's how I became pregnant. I also told her that Sam has beaten me up. I told her that when we have to have a DNA test, I'm going to make it so that the baby isn't Sam's. She asked me how so I told her that I have Seth and Leah with me and when I have to do the DNA test I'm going to swab Leah or Seth instead. My solicitor has said that it will be her doing the DNA test. I have paid her £1000 to swab Leah instead. So when it comes to the results of the DNA it's gonna say that Sam isn't the father.

My solicitor is coming with me tomorrow to the court. She is going to tell the court that Sam raped me and that he abuses me. She has said that if the test comes back as Sam not being the father he won't be able to have Jade and I will be able to have an order out on him so he can't come near me or Jade.

My solicitor has said that the court will order for the DNA to be done in the next 2 days and that the results will be back in 5 days. So hopefully if it works I only have to be here for the next week.

I have to be at court for 9 in the morning. My dad is staying at Sam's tonight. It's 10 o'clock at night. I have my outfit out ready for the court. I also have bottles, clothes and nappies in my bag for Jade. I have to take Jade with me because there is nobody to look after her.

I've just gave Jade a bottle and now she is asleep in the travel cot. I go to bed as well.

Jasper's P.O.V.

I haven't heard off Bella for 10 days, Leah did come round the other day and say that Bella is in court today. Leah said if Bella's plan works then by next week she will be back here. I hope it does work. I really want her back. I helped Bella with some of her plan but I don't actually know what her plan is. I gave Bella the name of my old friend who is a lawyer and I also lent Bella £1000 but I don't know what that was for. Edward has a friend who works at the court house in Forks and he has spoken to his friend about Bella and her case.

It's 9 o'clock in the morning and Bella should be at court right now. Hopefully I will hear something when they get back. Hopefully she sends Leah round. I know that Bella has had to spend some time with Sam and Emily so they could see Jade but I don't know how that was.

I'm in my room just reading a book. I haven't really came out my room. I'm in to much pain to move. I know that Bella is in pain too because Leah has told me.

The days seem to go so slow because Bella isn't here with me. I still think that if I hadn't left Bella in the shopping center by herself or if we had ordered everything off line this wouldn't have happened. Rose has tried to say that it isn't my fault and that Bella went back to keep me and my family safe but I don't believe it.

I don't know how long I have been sat here for but I hear somebody running up the drive way. I wonder who it is. Somebody knocks on the door and I hear Leah as if I'm here.

I walk down the stairs and see Leah. "Hey Leah. What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Izzy asked me to come round. We have just got back from the court. Things have changed. The court said that they wanted the DNA test done today. Bella has to be at the solicitors office by 3 to have the DNA test done and the court has asked that the test come back as soon as possible and she has given a time frame for 3 days. Bella and Sam are back in court in 3 days to see if Jade is Sam's daughter." Leah says.