Chapter 8:- Memories.

Izzy's P.O.V

Memory 1:

I'm playing in the swimming pool at our house in Arizona, I'm 8 years old. My twin sister Annabella is sitting on the beach chair watching me. I shouldn't be in the water because I can't swim yet.
"Iza, come on get out the pool. You can't swim so you shouldn't be in the pool. Mum will be mad at us." Annabella says.
"I'll be ok Anna, I'll get out in a minute but I'm in the shallow end, I can touch the floor. I'm trying to swim. I'm 8 years old and can't swim. I'm the only person in school who can't swim. You can swim laps, it's not fair." I say, moaning sort off that I can't swim.
"Iza get out now. Don't make me jump in there after you." Anna says.
I start to try to swim to the steps that are half way down the pool near the deep end. I start to panic when I can't feel the floor. I start to go under the water.
"Anna help.... Somebody..... Anna...." I start to say as I panic and keep going under.
Anna jumps in the water and hits her head. She gets me and starts to pull me to the top. I reach the steps and start climbing out the pool. I reach my hand into the pool to help Anna out. All I see is loads of blood.
"Mum help!! Anna!!! Where are you??" I start to shout.
Mum comes running out and jumps in the pool. She's get Anna. She pulls Anna out the water and Phil gets Anna out the pool and lays her on the floor. There is loads of blood dripping out Anna's head. Mum starts crying and shouting for Anna and Phil starts to do CPR on her.
My sister isn't breathing and it's my fault. My mum rings a ambulance and when they turn up they pronounce Anna as dead.
It's my fault my sister is dead. "Why was you in the water Isabella? Its your fault for being in the water. Your going to your dad's you should of died not Anna." Mum says.
That's when I moved in with my dad. I didn't even get to go to Anna's funeral.
End of memory.....
All I can see is dark figures or bright lights. I don't want to go into the bright lights. That's where I seen Annabella but I'm running away from the dark as that's my image. That's all my emotions.
I run from the dark figures and end up running into a bright light.

Memory 2:

I was on first beach with Emily, Sam, Jacob, Paul, Jared, Seth, Leah, Quill and Embry. I'm 13 years old. We was all hanging out having fun. I was wearing a bikini and was in the sea with Leah. Me and Leah was splashing each other.
Everyone knew that Charlie was abusing me but they couldn't do anything about it. They wouldn't ask about my cuts or bruises or anything.
"Paul it's time for you to leave. I'll join you in a little while when I've got everyone home. Leah, Jake, Quill, Jared, Embry and Seth. Don't you think you better get home ready for school. I need to talk to Izzy for a minute. " Sam said.
Me and Leah got out the sea and Leah moaned about how Sam always makes them go home at a certain time. Paul ran into the woods. Him and Sam are always in the woods.
The others started walking home.
"Sam, I'm going back home with Seth." I say.
"Nobody is in at yours Bella and Seth and Leah needs to get some sleep. Stay with us for a little bit. I need to talk to you." Sam says.
"Fine, I will meet you at yours. I'm just gonna chill out here for a little bit." I say.
"What's up Bella?" Sam asks. I look up and notice that everyone else has left and it's just me and Sam.
"Nothing. It's stupid." I say.
   "Bella, tell me what's wrong." Sam asks.
    "It's just stuff that's happening at home. I can't take it anymore but then I think of Leah and Seth and then have to take it so they ain't. I just wish it would stop." I say with a tear running down my cheek.
    "It's ok Bella, you have me. I can't get involved but you can talk to me Bella." Sam says, wrapping his arms around me.
   Sam cuddles me while I cry on his shoulder. He rubs his hand on my back and starts to kiss my neck.
  "Sam what are you doing? Stop this, you have a girlfriend." I say to him trying to push him away.
   "Oh Bella, enjoy it. Nobody is going to say anything. Nobody would say anything." Sam says.
    "I don't care what people will say, I don't want to do this." I say again.
     Sam ignores me and starts kissing me on the face and lips. He starts trailing his hands down my top to my breasts. He starts to caress my breasts with his hands, he goes lower and lower.
    I try pushing him off me aa few times but I can't he's to strong. He starts to pull down my pants and caress my thighs. I don't like this but there isn't anything I can do.
   He takes down his own pants and pins me to the floor while he slams into me.
   I cry all the while and pray it will be over. When he's finally finished he puts his clothes back on and walks away.