Chapter 33:- What Happened?

Izzy's P.O.V

    I can't belive it, Sue and Charlie are dead. How did this happen? Who killed them? I need to find out. I've been sat on the floor crying into Jasper for the last 3 hours. I don't know how it happened. Maybe if I was there it wouldn't have happened. Where was the pack? Who was in charge? What's the point in having a second and third in command if they don't take responsibility and help me? It's my fault. I was enjoying my time with Jasper. I shouldn't have gone on that date. I need to find out who killed my parents and kill them. They need to pay.
     I stand up and dry my eyes. "Sue and Charlie are dead. They got killed because I wasn't there. It's my job to protect them and I didn't because I was on a date with you. I need to go back to La Push, sort this mess out and find out what happened." I say to Jasper walking out the front door.
     I phrase into my wolf and run to La Push. I run all the way to Sue and Charlie's house. I phrase into my human form and walk into the house. I run up the stairs and grab a crop top and some shorts out of Leah's draw. I walk down stairs and start looking around. See if anything here can tell me what happened.
     The front door is smashed in and the sofa is upside down. All the pictures of me have been cut up. Somebody who was after me did this.
   I walk out the house and go to Billy's, I need to find Leah and Seth. I knock on Billy's door and he answers it.
       "Billy are Leah and Seth here?" I ask him.
        "No they are at Sam's house. All the pack is there waiting for you. They can't go to the pack house as you ain't there." Billy says.
     I run to Sam's house and see all the pack outside. When I get near the smallest wolves start flinching away from me. 
      "Pack house now. We need a meeting. Everybody. Including you Emily." I say, using my Alpha tone. I don't need to use it but it just came out as I'm really angry.
      We all walk to the pack house and I unlock the front door. We all sit down in the dining room around the table.
       "What the fucked happened? Who the fuck is responsible?" I ask getting mad.
       "Sam and Paul was on patrol. Me and Jared was in bed we was next on patrol so we was getting rest. Leah was in charge of the rest of the pack. I don't know what happened, I was getting woken up by Colin saying that something was here and Rebecca was hurt. I went to help fight. There was loads of them Izzy. Everywhere. Vampires, but they was stronger. 2 of them got into Sue's house. We didn't know they was home. They told Seth and Leah they would be out all day." Jake says.
      "Where was everyone when they got into Sue's house? Did nobody go in after them? Somebody is responsible for this. I should have been here but somebody was in charge." I say to them.
       "I was in charge. I didn't know our parents was at home. I told everyone to fight as many vampires as they could and protect them who was in. The only person who was really hurt was Rebecca and that was due to being to close to a wolf. A vampire never hurt her. Emily got scratched but she's ok." Leah says.
      "Rebecca isn't the only casualty. Our parents died. We are responsible for that. I like to see how you all protected Emily from a vampire but you didn't even think to protect Sue and Charlie. Does anybody know who was the leader of this attack?" I say.
     "I'm sorry ok. I didn't send anybody in because they said they was going out. Don't you think I feel bad enough already. I'm the reason they are dead. I'm the reason me and Seth are without a home or family." Leah says.
     "That's not true. You have me. I'm your older sister. It's now my responsibility to look after you like I have tried to do since the day I came back. You will live in the pack house or live with me in Forks. I'm going to find out who killed Sue and Charlie and I'm going to make them pay." I say.
      "Before them vampires came here me and Paul was chasing a red haired female and a blonde haired guy. They said they wanted you Izzy." Sam says.
    "I think I know who you mean. I'll see if I can find them. They will pay for ringing them vampires here and killing my parents." I say.
     "What do we do now Izzy?" Seth asks.
      "We sort out a funeral for our parents and we greive their death. We will get through this together." I say to them.
       "Where are we going to live?" Leah asks.
        "I have already said either in the pack house or in Forks with me." I say.
       "But say we moved to Forks, what about school?" Seth asks.
      "You can carry on coming to La Push school or you join Forks High." I say.
       "Can we think about it and just stay in the pack house for now?" Leah asks.
       "Sure you can. Look I'm going to go. Leave Sue's house how it is for now. I'll sort it out later. Might send Esme Cullen to sort it. I've gotta go. Need to search for these vamps. I'll be in touch. Jake your in charge. Leah can't be for the time being. Leah I'm taking third in command away from you. Sam I'm giving it to you untill Leah is ready for it back." I say, I pass Seth, Leah and Jake a key for the house and run out the front door. I run into the woods and phrase into my wolf form. I run back to the Cullen's so I can talk to them and see if they know who these vamps are. I've met them before. I'm sure I killed there mate with Buffy. I'll also ring Buffy to see if her or Giles has any info for me.
        When I get to the Cullen house, I take down my block and try talking to Edward.
       "Edward, if you can hear me can you please get somebody to bring me some clothes out?" I ask in my mind.
      After 10 minutes nobody is outside. Maybe he's not in. I try again this time in shout in my mind.
       "Oh vamp. Clothes please. I'm outside. Hello!" I shout in my head.
         "Izzy why you shouting?" I hear Jasper ask in my mind.
        "Need clothes bringing out so I can phrase back please." I say to him, in a heart beat his he outside with clothes.
     I go behind a tree and phrase into my human form. I walk into the house and sit on the sofa.
       "Did you find anything out?" Esme asks.
      "Yes. Sam and Paul was on patrol, they was chasing 2 vampires. Jared and Jake was asleep ready to take them off. Leah was in charge of the other wolves. Loads of vampires got into La Push. They was looking for me. Leah said that they was stronger than the typical vampire they have fought. 2 went into the house but Leah told the pack to keep everyone else save. Sue and Charlie wasn't meant to be there." I say to them.
       "Somebody created newborns to hunt you down?" Rose asks me.
        "Yes, and I'm sure I know who. Can't give to much info but I think I know them well not know them but I swear I fought the before and killed there friend." I say.
      "Who was they?" Jasper asks.
       "A mated vampire couple. Girl had red hair and the male had blonde hair. I'm sure there names was James and Victoria." I say.
       "James and Victoria. I know them. Used to be friends." Carlisle says.
        "Do you know where they would be?" I ask him.
        "They have a place in Forks. Well they did. They move around a lot like us." Carlisle says.
       "I'll start there. I need to ring my friends in Sunnydale to let them know that they maybe in trouble with James and Victoria also." I say, walking out the livingroom.
       "We could go to Sunnydale to protect them if need be." Carlisle says.
        "No need they can look after themselves." I say.
    I pull my phone out my pocket and ring Buffy. Buffy doesn't answer so I call Willow.
      "Iza?" Willow asks.
      "Hey Will, it's me." I say to her.
     "What's up?" Willow asks.
      "I've tried calling Buffy but she didn't answer. Is she ok?" I ask.
      "She's fine. Helping Spike with something." Willow says.
        "Is he ok?" I ask.
        "Fine like normal. What did you need Buffy for?" Willow asks.
         "Can you remember when I was in Sunnydale and we fought them vamps and the red haired female and blonde haired male ran?" I ask.
        "Yes." Willow says.
       "Well the created some newborns and came to Forks. Killed Charlie and Sue." I say.
        "Good. Now they can't hurt you." Willow says.
        "Will." I say.
        "Sorry, I'm sorry for you loss. Especially about Sue. What you going to do now?" Willow says.
       "I just wanted to let Buffy know that maybe they will be after you lot next. I know you can look after yourselves but I thought I'd give you the heads up. I also wanted to know if Buffy or Giles had any info on them. I'm going to try and hunt them down. They need to pay for what they did." I say to her.
      "Izzy, don't go in on your own. Don't try and get revenge for there murder. It won't do you any good." Willow says.
       "You can't say anything. You become Dark Willow to get revenge when Tara died. I wasnt there when they killed my parents so I'm going to kill them for that." I say to her.
       "I'll talk to Buffy when she gest back to see if she knows anything. I'll get her or Giles to ring you." Willow says.
        "Thanks Will." I say to her and put the phone down.
      I go upstairs and walk into my bedroom. I go to my bed and grab my box from under it. I get out a stake and also my cross bow. I put them into my bag. I go to my wardrobe and get out my black joggers and a red long sleeve top. I put my hair up in a bun. I also put another pair of joggers and another top in my bag. I put my bag on my back and walk out the bedroom. I walk into Jade's room and pick her up.
       "Jade, mummy loves you. I've gotta go for a little while. Mummy's got work to do. I need to go and find who hurt nana and granddad. You will be safe here with Jasper and his family. I love you so much baby and I'll be back as soon as I can." I say, I give her a kiss on the cheek and lay her back into bed. I walk out Jade's room and walk down the stairs. I walk over to Jasper, who's sat on the sofa watching TV with the family. I grab his arm and pull him into the kitchen.   
      "Jasper, I gotta go. I need to go find them and kill them. This is something I gotta do myself. I need you to stay here and look after Jade. I'll be back as soon as its finished. I love you so much." I say to him and kiss him on the lips.
        I go to walk away and he grabs my arm. He kisses me passionately on the lips. I moan a little into him mouth.
     " Come back safe. Also take my bike to get around." Jasper says handing me his keys for his motorbike.
      I walk out the door and go into the garage. I hope on Japser's bike and start it. I speed down the drive and onto the road. I'm heading into Forks.
         When I get to Forks, I find a hotel for the night. I plug my phone on charge and see a message from Buffy.
        'Hey Iza, we are not letting you do this alone. We are gonna finish the off together. Me, Willow, Xander, Anya and Spike are leaving. We should eb there by morning. Let us know where you are.'
       'I'm at a hotel called Highest Peak.' I reply.
      I'm tired but I can't go sleep. I walk out the hotel room and head to the shop.
        "Izzy, what you doing in Forks again?" I hear Mike ask.
        "Staying in a hotel for the night. Meeting some friends tomorrow." I say to him.
         "Do you need any more Coke?" He asks me.
        "No, I don't." I say to him.
      "Here take this." He says to me giving me a bag half full of coke. I take the bag and put it in my pocket. I carry on walking to the shop and buy a bottle of Vodka.
       When I pay I walk back to the hotel and have a glass of vodka and a line of coke. I sit on my bed and wait for Buffy and them to get here.