Chapter 11:- Bonding Time

The next day.

Izzy's P.O.V

I woke up feeling a little better today. I don't know how long I slept but I must have needed it.
I've been lay in bed for a few minutes. I've noticed that Jasper isn't here with me. I wonder where he went? Has Alice got him? Is it happening right now?

I start panicking a bit so I get out of bed and walk to Alice's room.

I walk into her bedroom without knocking on the door. The room is empty. Alice isn't in here. I walk to the game room and they're not in there either. I walk down stairs and see Esme, Rose and Emmett sat on the sofa. Edward is at the piano.

"How are you feeling today Izzy?" Esme asks.

"Ok. I feel a little better today." I reply.

"Would you like some food?" Esme asks.

"No thanks. Not hungry." I say.

"You didn't eat yesterday Izzy. You need food." Esme says.

"I'm ok." I say.

"Jade is in bed in my room. I've had her all night. I hope you don't mind." Rose says.

"Of course not. How long was I sleeping?" I ask.

"You went sleep yesterday at 3pm and it's 1pm today. So 22 hours." Esme says.

"That's a long time. I must have needed it." I say.

"Izzy, we think your doing to much before you've fully healed. I think that's why you keep loosing all your energy. And your not eating." Esme says.

"I'm eating. I'm just not hungry now." I say.

"How about I make you a bacon sandwich and you try and eat it." Esme says.

I'm gonna have to eat it so they get off my back. I'm not even hungry so I'm gonna have to force myself to eat it. I'll probably be sick afterwards again.

"Ok." I say, so they get off my back.

I sit on the chair and pick up a magazine.

"Where is everyone else?" I ask.

"Carlisle has been called into work and Alice and Jasper have gone hunting." Rose says.

"They've gone hunting together?" I ask.

"Yes. Jasper said he wouldn't be long. He was hoping to be back before you woke up." Rose says.

"How long have they been gone?" I ask.

"They went about 2 hours ago. Jasper hasn't been hunting in a while." Emmett says.

"Ok." I say.

Esme walks in with a bacon sandwich and it smells horrid. She hands me the plate and I start heaving.

I can't believe I have to eat this when I'm not hungry. I hate forcing myself to eat.

"Izzy are you ok. You keep heaving?" Esme asks.

"Yes I'm fine." I say, taking a bite out the sandwich. I finish the sandwich as fast as I can. That was horrid.

"Thanks Esme that was nice. I think I might go and take a shower." I say to them.

I walk up the stairs and hear Esme and Rose whispering. I can't hear what they are saying as I'm not in wolf form. My hearing isn't as good as the other wolves.