Chapter 21:- Healing Up

Izzy's P.O.V

I've not long woke up. I woke up to Jade crying. I'm sat in the chair feeding Jade. Whenever I'm home now andd shes hungry I beast feed if I can. Jasper has gone forr a shower an to talk o Carlisle. I'm not going school today, I'm healing from yesterday. I wasn't to hurt but I'm staying home to today.

Jasper walks into Jade's bedroom nd picks me up and sits down with me on his knee. I'm still feeding Jade. She's drinking loads. She's got the wolf gene for eating so much. "Izzy, Carlisle is going to come up soon to check on you. He wants to see how the cuts' are healing and to put your feeding tube back in. You may want to go into your room for that." Jasper says.

"I will do once I've fed Jade." I say to him.

The door knocks and Carlisle and Esme walk in. "Izzy, I need to put your feeding tube in and I want to have a look at your bites and cuts to see how they are healing. I've got to do it now because I need to go to work. Esme is going to stay with Jade." Carlisle says.

I get up an walk over to Esme I give her Jade and sort my top out. I go to walk out the room and turn around. "Jasper will you come with me please?" I ask him.

Jasper gets off the chair and we walk into my room. I lay on the bed an Carlisle looks at my cuts and bites on m stomach and breasts. "Izzy, the bite marks are gone off the front side. The cuts are healing nicely. They ain't to bad." Carlisle says.

I roll over and he looks at my back. "This is the same. The bites are gone and the cuts are healing. They have healed, there just scars now." Carlisle says.

"Izzy the mark on your neck has got smaller." Jasper says.

"Has it?" I ask.

"Yes. It's smaller than it was yesterday. Are you losing his bond?" Jasper asks.

"I can still feel it but its not that strong. Yours is actually stronger than his now." I say to him.

Carlisle pus the feeding tube back in my nose. "Izzy I want you to rest for the next couple of days ok. Your not going to school. Jasper is staying off. Esme has spoken to the head teacher and told him what happened yesterday in the toilets and that Rose, Emmett and Edward had to leave because some of the girls out the toilet was staying horrid stuff. She has also told him that why you are not at school neither will Jasper because he can't come to school because he wouldn't hold back like the others will." Carlisle says.

"Thank you. And all I'm going to be doing for the next few days is resting." I say to him.

Carlisle leaves the room and Jasper comes and lays with me. "Does this mean we could start our relationship officially?" Jasper asks.

"I'm not sure. I don't know what is happening." I say to him.

I can feel his bond stronger. Before it felt like our bond was breaking but now it's as strong as it was when I first felt it. It now feel like mine and Sam's bond is breaking.

I kiss Jasper on the lips. "What was that for and why was it different?" Jasper asks.

"What do you mean it was different?" I ask him.

"It felt different. Like its meaningful." Jasper says.

"I've not kissed you any differently then normal." I say to him.

"Kiss me again." He says.

I kiss him again and feel fireworks going off. Its electric. That's different. That's never happened before. Something took over me. I had this feeling in my chest. I was on fire. Its hard to explain. I want him to touch me.