Chapter 12:- The Plan

This is in a different persons P.O.V

Charlie's P.O.V

Sam's just told me what he plans to do to Izzy and Jasper. Sam's going to mark her. I don't know why he would want her as his imprint but he does. He says it's so he can have more kids. Emily can't give him kids and at 1 point in Sam and Izzy's relationship they did actually love each other.

I don't know why he doesn't just kill her. She should be dead. Annabell should be here. My Anna.

I'm at work at the moment but I'll be leaving soon to go home to my wife Sue. We have had some problems in our marriage since Izzy came to live with me. Sue doesn't like how I treat her. Sue doesn't understand, she has 2 perfect kids and I don't. My daughter is a slag. She's a fucking bitch. Treating Sam the way she has. Lying about him. He loved her and she said he abused her. She's no good. Sue is supporting Izzy which I don't like. Sue's kids love Izzy as well. I wish they wouldn't. Izzy still comes into La Push to see Leah, Sue and Seth and nobody can hurt her as Billy has put that in place. I don't know why he cares about her so much.

Anyways, I'm just finishing off some paper work before I go home for dinner then go round Billy's to watch football and have a few beers.

I shut of my computer and close my office door. I walk out to my car and jump in. I drive down the road. I live like 15 mins away from work. It doesn't take me long to get to work.

When I get home I walk into the house and go straight to the kitchen.
"Dinner will be done in about 5 mins." Sue says.

"Why isn't it done yet?" I ask her.

"I went to see Izzy and Jade today." Sue says.

"I wish you wouldn't see her. She's not part of our family." I say.

"She is my daughter. I'm not just going to abandon her like that." Sue says.

"I can't wait till Sam's plan works." I say.

"What plan?" Sue asks.

"Sam is going to use magic and get Izzy to mark him. Sam wants Izzy as his imprint and the only way she will be is if she marks Sam but she won't do that on her own so Sam's going to use magic." I say.

"Do you really think that would work Charlie. Sam doesn't do witch craft and Emily doesn't have that much power." Sue says.

"No Sam's not doing it. Neither is Emily. Sophia Uley is doing the spell." I says.

"My sister in law?" Sue asks.

"Yes. Your sister in law. She's doing the spell. Sam has spoken to him." I say.

"She can't do that. How can you be happy with this Charlie? Izzy is your daughter. You shouldn't want her being with somebody who she doesn't want to be with. Look what happened to you and Renee and look what happened to me and Harry." Sue says.

"Hopefully she will die." Charlie says.

"That's it. I've had enough. Get out of my house. We're done Charlie. I can't be with somebody who treats his own child differently to mine. Get out my house now." Sue says.

"What? Your kicking me out?" I ask her.

"Yes. Get out and stay out until you start treating your daughter like your daughter." Sue says.

"Ok, I'll get out and I won't come back." I say.

I go upstairs and get some of my clothes. I pack them in my bag and walk down the stairs. I walk out the front door and slam it behind me. I walk over to Billy's and knock on his door.