Chapter 14:- La Push

Izzy's P.O.V

I'm going to see Sue, Seth and Leah today. We are going for a meal in Port Angeles and then going into Forks to do some shopping.

I'm just about to get out of bed and into the shower but Jasper is in there at the moment.

"Jasper, how long are you going to be? I need a shower before I go out." I ask him.

Just then the door opens and Jasper walks out in just his towel. I'm not sure yet where I'm taking Jade.

I go into the bathroom and jump in the shower. I have a shower and wash my hair, what is still in box braids that Leah did yesterday. I wash my body and then brush my teeth. I get out the shower and wrap my hair in a towel, I always wrap a towel around my body.

I walk into the bedroom and Jasper is putting on his clothes. I go to the wardrobe and loom though my clothes. I'm wearing one of my dresses today as I'm going out for a meal. I grab my pink 2 piece dress. It covers up my scar on my belly, but it shows off my belly button. It's a boobtube dress as well. It come just above the knee. I get out my matching pink handbag and my matching pink high heels. I go to my draw and get out my matching pink strapless underwear set. I put on my underwear and my dress and put my shoes on. I sit at my dressing table and dry my hair. I leave it how it is as it matches my hair. I do my make up, I do a full face of make up. I use pink eyeshadow and pink lipstick. I even put my fake eyelashes on. When I'm all done I add some jewellery. I put a pink belly bar in and my pink earrings.

I look in the mirror and look wow. I look gorgeous. I've got a stunning body. Even though its scarred when you can't see it I look perfect.

"Wow. You look gorgeous." Jasper says to me.

"I know." I say to him, giving him a kiss as I walk out the door.

I walk downstairs and hear loads of wolf whistles. "That is enough." I say to them.

"Wow you look lovely." Rose says.

"Thanks Rose." I say.

"Are you taking Jade with you?" Esme asks.

"Do you want me to?" Esme asks.

"I don't mind looking after her." Esme says.

"She can stay her, I'd feel more comfortable if she was here." I say.

"That's fine. What time you going?" Esme asks.

"Now. I was meant to of been at Sue's 10 mins ago." I say.

Jasper walks up to me and gives me another kiss. He hands me a phone and tells me to take that with me and if I need him to get me he will.

I walk out the door after saying bye to everyone and go behind a tree to phrase. I put my clothes, shoes and my bag in my bag that goes round my leg. I phrase into my wolf and run to La Push, I can run all the way to Sue's in wolf form as they live right near the woods. When I get to Sue's, I go behind the tree and get dressed and put my shoes on. I walk to the back door and knock but walk in.

"Sue it's just me, sorry I'm late." I say. I find Sue in the livingroom with Seth.

"Leah is still getting dressed." Sue says.

"It's always Leah." I say walking up the stairs to Leah's room. I knock on the door and walk in.

"Come on Leah what are you playing at?" I ask her when I see her sitting at the dressing table in a towel.

"Thank god your here. I didn't know what to wear. I didn't want to wear the same as you. Luckily enough my outfit is find. It's the same but it's the blue one." Leah says.