Chapter 9:- I Love You.

Jasper's P.O.V

I'm sat on the chair by the side of the bed, I start to feel Izzy moving. I think she's coming round.

"Izzy, can you hear me?" I ask her quietly trying not to scare her.

She starts to move again. "Can you open your eyes?" I ask her.

I see Izzy slowly open her eyes and look at me. Jade is sleeping on the bed next to her.

"Izzy, are you ok?" I ask.

I see Izzy open her mouth but nothing comes out as she's got a tube down the throat helping her breath. I'm so glad she's awake.

"Carlisle, Izzy is awake." I say, so Carlisle can come and check on her.

A few seconds later somebody comes up the stairs and through the door. Carlisle and Esme come walking into the bedroom.

"Hello, it's nice to see your awake. I'm going to ask you to do stuff and I want you to do them ok." Carlisle says.

Carlisle pulls the quilt up Izzy's legs and puts his hands at the bottom of my feet. "Can you push against my hands please?" Carlisle asks.

I see Izzy slowly push her feet into his hands. "Good. Now can you squeeze my hands as tight as you can please?" Carlisle asks walking over to hold Izzy's hand.

I see Izzy hand tense a little bit but not as much as she could do.

"Good. Your not at your full strength yet but you will be in the next few days. I'll remove the tube so you can talk. Esme has also made you some food." Carlisle says walking to the head of the bed. He starts to pull the tube from her mouth and she starts to choke a little.
"How do you feel?" Carlisle asks her.

"Ok. I'm a little sore but I'll be ok." Izzy responds.

"Esme will bring you up some food. You need to eat it to get stronger." Carlisle says.

Izzy nods her head at him. Carlisle and Esme leave the room and walk down the stairs. "Leah, Jake and Seth are down stairs. Sue has gone to work but she said she will be back after work to check on you. Izzy, why did you do it? Why did you go to La Push? Why did you try to kill yourself?" I ask her. I don't understand why she did it. Does she not love me anymore? I know she keeps getting confused but she always remembers eventually.

"I'm broken Jasper. I've had enough of hurting. I've had enough of all of the pain. Surly you have seen what Sam did to me? Surly everyone has told you? They have all seen it. How could you love me and want to be with me now I'm marked as belonging to Sam? I can't be here anymore. I can't looking over my shoulder. I can't keep putting you and your family in danger. I'm dangerous. I nearly killed people. I'm unstable. I can't be with you when all your going to do is pity me. I'm the girl everyone is going to know as being branded as somebody's imprint when I'm not and as the girl who is always abused and nobody wants." Izzy says.

"I don't care what Sam has done to your body. I know your not Sam's and everyone in this house knows your not Sam's as well. We will get through this as a family Izzy. I love you and Jade so much. You are my family. Carlisle and Esme see you as a daughter and Jade as a granddaughter. Edward, Rose and Emmett see you as a sister and Jade as a niece. You have a family here who want you Izzy and love you." I say.

"But we ain't going to be able to mark each other, we can't show everyone how much we care for each other. We can't show we are dedicated to each other and that we want to spend the rest of our lives with each other. How can you be ok with that? We can't get married. We will have to live in sin. We will never be able to do stuff that a married couple can do." Izzy says, I can see she's getting a little angry.