Chapter 26:- Argument

Its been 5 days since Izzy first went out....

Jasper's P.O.V

I've been in the cottage since Izzy went out that first day. I had to get me and Jade out of there. Jade was so upset. She doesn't understand what's been happening to Izzy. She just knows that we are hurting. Izzy isn't he same. I knew the news would upset her and break her heart but I didn't think she would become like this. I know everyone deals with grief differently but I though she would of tried it a different way.

I don't even know where Izzy goes. I haven't spoken to her since the day she went and threw me into a tree. I've tried ringing her but she doesn't answer. Well its not just me she doesn't answer. She doesn't answer the phone to anybody but 1 person. I don't know who that is though. Maybe her friend. She doesn't even answer to Sue. Esme comes to the cottage everyday to let me know how Izzy is and to see how me and Jade are. Esme said that the first day Izzy went out Seth brought her back at 2am in the morning. She said that Izzy was drunk and maybe on drugs. She said that Izzy said some horrible things to Leah and Edward and that Edward is hurt but Leah has told him that she doesn't mean it. Its what Izzy does when she's like this. Izzy says stuff in the heat of the moment she doesn't mean. To try and hurt people like she's hurt. Esme says Izzy didn't even sleep that night. She was drinking all night then at 9am she went for a shower, got dressed and walked out the door and told Esme again that she don't know when she will be back and that if we don't want Jade sent her to La Push.

Esme says that Izzy has been going out about 10am but coming back earlier and earlier. Yesterday Esme says she came home the night before at 10pm, went straight upstairs, had a few bottles and was asleep by 2am. I know she went out at 11am yesterday morning because Esme told me.

I'm just sat on the sofa reading a book. Jade is asleep. It's 11.30am. I'm expecting to see Esme soon. She don't normally come round till Izzy has gone so I'm thinking maybe Izzy hasn't left yet.

I keep a ear out and listen to the main house just in case they need me but I'm trying to just give Izzy her space. I have had enough now though. She wrecking her body with the amount of alcohol she's taking and whatever drugs she's taking if it is drugs.

"Izzy, what is this?" I hear Leah ask in the main house.

"None of your business. What you doing in here?" Izzy say.

"I've come to talk to you. Mum has told me you have nearly used all the money they saved for you." Leah says.

"No I haven't. I've not been spending my money." Izzy says.

"What do you mean? How have you been buying booze and drugs?" Leah asks.

"I don't buy drugs and I use somebody else's money." Izzy says.

"If you don't use drugs than what is this?" Leah asks.

"A bag." Izzy says.

"Yes. A bag. A drug bag. If it isn't your who's is it?" Leah asks.

"That is mine but its not got drugs in it has it?" Izzy says.

"No because its probably all in your system." Leah says.

"Not all of it." Izzy says.

"What do you mean?" Leah asks.

"Why does it mater?" Izzy asks.

"I'm worried about you." Leah says.

"You worried about me? Why? You don't really care. Nobody does. You only care when I'm not hurting. You only make out you care. But where are you when I really need you? Where is anybody when I really need them? Nowhere to been seen." Izzy says.