Chapter 3:- Shopping Spree

Jasper's P.O.V

Edward and the family are looking after Bella's cub today while me and Bella go shopping. She hasn't got a lot of money but Esme gave her some for the baby and I'll lend her some too until she can get a job. She don't like taking money off us but she hasn't got any herself so she has no choice. After she had that fight with Alice, she broke down and fell asleep but had another nightmare. After her nightmare last night she sat up and spoke to me about it. It was a memory and she thought it was real. It seems real to her in human form more then wolf form. I've asked her if next time she can let me feel her emotions when it happens so I can feel how bad it is for her.

I dont think I can help her but I'll try. We are at home at the minute while Bella settles her cub, this is the first time that Bella's left her cub. Bella sits her cub on Rosalie's lap and gives her a quick kiss before we walk to the garage to jump in my Jeep. We get in the Jeep and I start the car and head to the shopping centre. Bella hasn't got a phone so if something is wrong with the cub they will ring me. When we get to the shopping centre I park the car and we jump out.

"I've not been to a shopping centre in ages and I'm a bit scared. What if the pack are here?" Bella says.

"I'll look after you if the pack are here they won't hurt you because I won't let them." I say.

We walk into the shopping centre and I start to smell the pack. Somebody from the pack is here if not all of them.

"Bella, somebody out the pack or everyone out the pack is here because I can smell them. I'll look after you I promise." I say.

"It smells like Leah and Seth they won't hurt me there my step sister and brother. We look after each other. It was Leah who came to help me fight the pack off yesterday." Bella says.

"That's ok then. What shop do you wanna go first?" I ask.

"I don't mind. I need to get stuff for the baby so maybe a baby shop if there is one." Bella says.

We walk to the baby shop and start shoppng for Bella's baby. Bella gets a trolly and starts loading it up with bottles, baby milk, toys, clothes, nappies, nappy bags, wipes, blankets, sheets, she finds a nice travel system, a moses basket, a next to me crib, a bouncer, a baby bath and then goes to pay for the stuff. We head to another shop where bella can buy some clothes and stuff for herself. She gets a few sets of pjs, some vest tops and some leggings. Then we go to a shop where she buys some food for herself and her baby when she's ready to start eating human food. She gets herself some other bits too and then askes me to take them to the car when she payed why she just pops into another shop.

Bella's P.O.V

I've just asked Jasper to take all my bags to the car so I can go into a shop to buy some underwear. I find a few nice matching sets of underwear and pay then head to the car. Just as I'm leaving the shopping centre I bump into Jake and Paul. Shit this is not what I wanted.
"Hey slag where you off?" Jake asks as I make my way past him grabbing my arm.
"Leave me along Jake." I say, pulling my arm away from him.
"I asked you a question!" Jake shouts.
"I don't need to answer you Jacob now leave me alone." I say, I'm trying to stay calm because I can't phrase here but I can feel my wolf wanting to come out.
"Hey slag I'm meant to be your best friend." Jake says.
"You stopped being my best friend when I left the pack and you attacked me." I say, I'm starting to shake now because I'm getting angry and I feel like something bad is going to happen.

Just then Sam and Emily come. This is not good. Emily hates my guts because I gave Sam the one thing she can't but he doesn't see the child. Before I left the pack me and Emily had a fight and I ended up phrasing infront of her and cut her arm.
"Whore what the fuck are you doing here and where the fuck is Sam's baby." Emily asks me.
"I'm just shopping for my baby and she's safe away from you. And i
I'm not the whore. I think you might be mistaken me for yourself Emily as your the one who's slept with everyone in the pack." I say.

Right now I am ready for a fight and I think I'm gonna end up having a fight with Emily and if that happens then I'm gonna have to fight Sam as well.
Emily gets in my face. "What did you just say." She says to me in my face. Here we go this is gonna end up in a fight if I don't get away now.
"You heard me Emily. I ain't going to repeat myself. I must get going got a baby to get back to." I say walking alway from them.
"Excuse me. Don't walk away from me. I'm not done with you yet." Emily says.
I ignore them and just carry on walking. I hear somebody speed walk up behind me and kick my legs from underneath me. I fall on the floor and somebody starts kicking me in the ribs. Somebody rolls me onto my back and I see Sam and Emily standing over me.
"Nobody is gonna be able to help you now are they. Emily drag her down that little entry way there then go shopping with the pack I'm going to teach Bella a lesson and get my cub back." Sam says to Emily.
Emily kicks me in the ribs and I'm in to much pain to fight back. My body is screaming at me to phrase but I can't do it. Emily grabs my hair and starts pulling me towards the ally. I'm really scared right now I don't know what Sam is going to do to me.
Emily leaves me on the floor in the ally and kicks me a few times before she runs to the pack. I try to move but I physically can't. I just lay there trying not to cry and phrase. I don't want sam to see that I'm scared of him. When Emily is out of eye site Sam kicks me a few times in the ribs before lowering himself to my level.
"I'm going to have so much fun with you Bella and your going to enjoy it to because you can't help yourself. You love me doing this to you." Sam whispers in my ear and I shiver.
Sam lowers himself onto me and starts touching my breasts. I can't even do anything I'm frozen with fear. He pulls my top over my head and undoes my bra before taking that off. He plays with my breasts for what feels like forever even though it was only a few minutes. I know whats coming and I should scream for help but I know that won't work. It will just annoy him and he'll do it even worse. When he's had enough of my tits he starts making his way inbetween my legs. He pulls my joggers down my legs and rips my pants off. He undoes his shorts and takes them down with his boxes and slams into me. It hurts so much because I'm not healed from the last time and giving birth. He thrusts in and out so fast and hard that I feel like I'm gonna pass out from all the pain. He bits my neck and my tit just before he climaxes and pulls out of me. I can feel myself bleeding. He pulls his boxes and shorts up and stamps on my chest and punches me in the face before whispering in my ear. "I enjoyed that can't wait till next time and they will be a next time Isabella as you can't get away from me." Then he leaves. I start crying silently. I just wanna go home and have a shower but I still can't move. I'm litually in agony. I think he's broke my ribs again. I slowly push myself up against the wall and try to sort myself out. I have no pants to put back on so I just pull my joggers back up and sort my top out. I sit against the wall for a little bit until I feel like I have enough strength in me to go find the car and Jasper.
I slowly stand holding onto my ribs and slowly walk out the ally and down the stairs to the car park. When I get to the bottom of the stairs I see Jasper's car and I start to feel a little bit safe. But I also feel like I' gonna pass out any minute. "Jasper, Jasper please I need help." I say. I can't shout because it hurts just to talk and breathing but I know he will be able to hear me. I see Jasper running over to me. "Bella, omg what happened?" I hear him say.
"Sam." Is all I can say before I feel myself falling to the floor.