Chapter 36:- I Don't Know Who You Are

Time skip... It's been a week since Charlie and Sue died.
        Jasper's P.O.V

   I don't know how to help Izzy. She's either in bed crying for her dad and Sue or out getting drunk, taking drugs or fighting. She took Seth with her yesterday and he brought her back later that night black and blue and fucked. I don't know how I can help her. I know it's pain of losing Charlie and Sue. Esme has arranged all the funeral because Izzy couldn't. She don't talk to Leah at the moment. Leah has been in La Push since it happened to scared to come here. Edward has spoken to her and she wants to be with her big sister. She's wants her sister to help her get through it but she won't. She's not coping herself.
          She's turned into the Izzy that I don't know. She's horrid. Her phone keeps ringing but she ignores it. It lights up B. I don't know who that is. Somebody else has also rang her but that just came up with a number.
          Everyone has said that I need to leave her to deal with this herself. She's only 17 and she's already had a lot of death in her life. I wish I could make it better for her but I can't.
            Izzy is in bed at the moment. She was sick last night. She's been drinking way to much alcohol. She's got a black eye from fighting. I don't even know who she's fighting. I hope she isn't hurting anybody.
          According to Seth she's holding back and controlling it. She's not even phrasing which I guess is a good thing. I've told her if she wants somebody to punish and wants to hit and shout she can me but she won't. Even Em and Rose has said they will fight her. There would be no holding back then but Izzy says no. She doesnt want to fight anybody. She just wants to do what she's doing.
           She said its all numb. She's jumb numb and it's bliss. She doesn't feel the hole in chest. She says its so big with everyone leaving her.
        She said that after her twin died it was just a tiny hole but then her mum left her and then they left her and it became bigger. I don't know who they are. She's not told me about anybody who's left her.
          "Jasper, can you pass me my bag? The one was had last night." Izzy asks me.
          I roll over and grab her bag off the floor. I hand it to her. She opens her bag and gets out a bottle of tequila and have a gulp. She also gets a bag of white power out. I watch her as she opens the bag put a little bit on her book on the side of the bed and make a line. She snorts the line and then puts the rest into her bottle.
             "How do you take that?" I ask her.
          "It helps. I don't feel it anymore. I'm just numb." Izzy says.
           "What you doing today?" I ask her.
          "Need to go into town to get more." She says getting out of bed and going into the bathroom.
         I hear the shower running and hear Izzy get in. I hear Izzy's phone ping with a message. I have a little look and it's just a number no name. I wonder who it is? I shouldn't look but I really want to. I want to know if it's somebody who is giving her drugs or not.
        I grab her phone and have a quick look. 'Iza, I can come to Forks if you need me.' The message says.
   So whoever it is isn't in Forks. Maybe it's one of her friends from Sunnydale? I wonder if Izzy has spoken to them? I wonder if they could help her?
          I put Izzy's phone back on the side as I hear Izzy turn off the shower.
     She's comes back into the bedroom in a towel. She's goes over to her stereo and put on some music. She puts something on that I don't know. It sounds like Rihanna. She goes over to her dressing table and dries her hair and puts her make up on. When that is done she goes to the wardrobe and finds some clothes. I pulls out a red fitted dress and red high heel ankle boots. She goes to the draws and gets out a pair of red lace thongs and some white ankle socks.
        "Izzy your phone went off while you was in the shower." I say to her.
        "Ok. What was it a phone call or message?" Izzy asks.
         "A message. It was just a number." I say.
        "Did you read it?" Izzy asks.
          "Yes, I know I shouldn't have but I did. I wondered who it was and thought maybe it was somebody who gives you drugs." I say to her.
         "What did it say?" She asks.
         "I can come to Forks if you need me." I say.
        "Oh. Not what I was expecting." Izzy says.
         "What was you expecting?" I ask her.
        "I don't know. Something like, hey babe, heard about what happened I'll be there soon." Izzy says.
         "Why would the person call you babe?" I ask her.
        "Because that's what we call each other. Just because I'm your mate doesn't mean I can't be other people's babe. You don't call it me so others do." Izzy says to me.
         "Do you love other people?" I ask her.  
          "Yes. I do. Some people will love for the rest ofy life." Izzy says.
           "Who are these people?" I ask.
          "My exs. I will always love them and care about them. If things hadn't have happened the way they did maybe I'd still be there. Maybe my life would be better and my parents would still be alive." Izzy says.
           "How can you still love your exs. There exs for a while." I say to her.
          "Because I do. We went though stuff together ok. I will always love them and care for them. I would kill for them. Just because I don't fuck them anymore doesn't mean I forgot about them." Izzy says.
         "Is that the same as Sam? Do you still love him? Do you wish you was still with him?" I ask her.
         "How dare you!" Izzy shouts at me, walking up to me and slapping me round the face. "That was different with him."
      She starts hitting me and shouting at me. Saying stuff like she wishes she had never come back to Forks from Sunnydale and how she was happier in Sunnydale. Everytime she was hitting me in the chest or the face.
        I just stand there and take it. I don't know who this person is anymore.
           "Fuck sake Jasper. Fight back. Don't just stand there like a bitch. Hit me back god dammit!" Izzy shouts at me.
      I'm not going to hit her back. I won't do that not to a woman and certainly not to my mate. I can't hurt her.
        My door goes flying open and I'm pushed out the way, Emmett is standing where I was. Izzy punches Emmett in the chest and Emmett hits her back.
           The start fighting. Izzy throws Emmett into the wall and jumps at him. Emmett meets Izzy and Izzy goes flying through the window. We at least the house won't get broken.
       Emmett jumps out the window and lands on Izzy. She is laying on her back and Emmett is sitting on her. Izzy starts kneeing Emmett in the back and hitting him in the chest. Emmett does move off her. He let's her hit him for as long as she wants.
        After 15 minutes of Izzy hitting Emmett she finally stops. She looks at him and starts crying. She jumps back through the wall, grabs her bag and jumps bakc out. She starts running through the woods.
        I follow behind her so I can see where she goes or what she does. When she stops running she finds somewhere to sit. She's starts looking around to make sure nobody has followed her. I'm high in the tree so she won't see me.
       She pulls her phone out and rings somebody. "Hey babe." I hear somebody say on the other end.
       "What time will you be here?" Izzy asks.
           "I about 20 minutes. I'll pick you up from the house." Somebody says.
           "Yes. I don't life there anymore but Charlie didn't sell it so we can stay there if you want." Izzy says.
           "Sure but I'm taking you out for dinner first. I also wanna go dancing. And don't give me that shit about not dancing since Sam." He says.
           "Fine. If you want. Just nip me to Mike's first." Izzy says.
           "You back on that shit I see. How long?" He says.
            "Since what happened to my parents. It makes me numb. I can't feel. You know what it's like." Izzy says.
         "Ok. I'll be there soon." He says.
       "Ok. Riley, I'll make my way there now." Izzy says.
       Riley, who is that? I've never heard Izzy mention him before. Izzy puts her phone away and starts running in the direction on Forks. I stay in the trees and follow her. She goes to a 2 story house. The windows are bored up and the front door doesn't shut properly. Izzy walks in the house and I hear her going into the bedroom. I hear a car pull up and see a guy get out.
        This guy has blonde hair, and he's quiet muscular. He's wearing an army suit. Is he in the military? What's Izzy doing with him?
       "Izzy are you here?" He asks walking into the house.
         "Yes babe. I'm upstairs, in my bedroom. Well old room. I'll be down in a minute." Izzy says.
     I hear him walking up the stairs. What is he doing? Izzy just told him she would be down in a minute.
        I hear the door open. "Hey baby. Wow." I hear him say.
           "Like what you see?" Izzy asks him.
          "Wow. Your so sexy." He says.
         "Oh Riley stop it. We both know I'm not who you like. I repulse you but I'll do for now. We both know that. This doesn't mean anything. It's just like before. I'm numb need to feel you want to tell everyone in Sunnydale how you fucked there girl." Izzy says.
         "You really wanna do this now?" Riley asks.
        "Yes. Make a day of it. Do it now, then go for dinner then go dancing." Izzy says.
          "Ok. We could just fuck if you want?" Riley says.
          "You really know how to treat a girl don't you. If you want to over that fast fucking do it then. I can't believe they would even believe you. I can't believe everyone including myself has been trying to get you with B. She's to good for you." Izzy says to him.
        "Why do you even care. She fucked your man. Both of them and you don't care. She maybe fucking him right now. How can you be ok with that? That's how all this started." Riley says.
          "You know nothing about that. Ive forgiven them both for that. And so what if they are. I give them my blessing." Izzy says.
       "You just a fucking whore. That's all you are. That all you ahve ever been to both of them. That's what you are to me. Your just a slag who would sleep with anybody just to feel anything." Riley says.
           "Fuck you!" Izzy shouts.
      I hear somebody get slapped. "You fucking prick. You best get out of here now!" Izzy shouts at him.
         "Or what? They ain't here to save you this time." Riley says.
     I hear some struggling. "Get the fuck off me." Izzy says.
       I hear a crack. I hope Izzy isn't phrasing in front of him. I hear more cracking and popping.
     I start to hear somebody screaming. I hear loads of punching and start smelling blood. Shit, do I go in and see what is happening.
       "You fucking prick. You shouldn't have done that!" Izzy shouts at him.
       Izzy starts crying and I still hear punching. Izzy starts screaming. I hear her fall to the floor on her knees.
       She screams so loud. I jump down off the tree and walk to the front door. I know on the door.
        "Hello?" I ask, like I was just walking past.
        "Jasper?" Izzy asks.
        "Izzy are you ok?" I ask her.
       "Don't come in here. What are you doing here?" Izzy says.
       "I was walking past when I hear somebody screaming. I came to see if they was ok. I didn't think I'd find you here." I say to her.
        "This was Charlie's place before he moved in with Sue." Izzy says.
       "Is that why your crying and screaming?" I ask her.
        "No. But I'll be ok." Izzy says.
      "Can I come in? Izzy why can I smell blood?" I ask.
      "No don't come in." Izzy says starting to panic.
     I walk into the house and start walking up the stairs. I walk into Izzy's room to see her in just her pants blood dripping off her and Riley laying on the floor.
         "Izzy what happened?" I ask.
      "He hit me and I did this to him. I don't know what I've done. Everything was red." Izzy says.
     "Ok. Go and jump in the shower. I'll call Carlisle. Hopefully we can save him." I say to her.
     Izzy goes and gets into the shower to clean the blood off her.
      I pull out my phone and ring Carlisle.
        "Jasper?" Carlisle asks as he answers the phone on the first ring.
        "Carlisle Izzy has beat somebody up. He's in bad shape. I don't know what to do." I say to him.
     "Where are you?" Carlisle asks.
      "Izzy's childhood home. Somewhere near Forks woods." I say to him.
      "I'll be there soon." Carlisle says putting the phone down.
     Izzy comes out the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She gets her back and dries herself. When she's dry she puts clothes on out her bag.
        "I'm sorry Jasper. I don't know what happened. One minute he punched me the next he's lay there and I'm covered in blood." Izzy says.   
       "Does this happen a lot?" I ask her.
      "Yes." Izzy says.
    "I think Carlisle will be able to help you with that." I say to her.
      "Ok." Izzy says falling to the floor.
    I grab her before she hits her head. She's bleeding from the side of her head. I lay her on the floor.
      The front door opens and Carlisle, Rose and Emmett walk through the door.
         "What happened?" Carlisle asks.
      "This guy hit Izzy and Izzy hit him back. Izzy doesn't remember. She said she hit him and the next thing he was laying her. She seen red. Izzy's just passed out." I say to him.
     "We need to stop the bleeding and get him to hospital. Rose ring a ambulance and put it on loud speaker. Emmett take Izzy home." Carlisle says.
      Emmett gently picks Izzy up and walks down the stairs and out the house.   
        Carlisle is talking to the man on the phone. Now I see why Izzy had been holding back. I wonder if she had done this to others.
      The ambulance comes 20 minutes later. Carlisle goes to the hospital with the guy and me and Rose walk home.