107. Knife Talk

Aubrey's POV

"There were two phone calls around the time she was killed—I'm sorry, she killed herself." He corrects himself.

Why the hell is he telling me this?

"One from me and the other from Drake."

"Drake? Me? You gotta be talking about someone else. I don't know no damn Josie." I say irritated. "The fuck..."

"You're so fucking stupid." He says. "She introduced herself as J, the name she gives out to guys at the club. Her real name was Josie Anoai.... And the fact that you don't remember her pisses me off even more."

"J?" I say, trying to remember her. "J...Josie..." I'm drawing a blank. "What did she look like?" I ask

He shakes his head and walks over to the nightstand and picks up my phone. "Oh..." He says, referring to the woman on my Lock Screen. "What's her name?"

"Lilah..."

"Is this the one that's pregnant?"

"No." I say.

He chuckles. "She's hot. I'll give you that. Too bad she doesn't want you. What's the code?"

"I'm not giving you access to my phone." I say

"It's either this or I cut out your tongue." He says with a straight face.

I shake my head. I don't want to give this man nothing. I don't know what he's going to do once he gets in my phone....but he seems serious. Whatever.

"....It's Shawnie's birthday." I say

He looks up at me for a couple of seconds. He stares at me but he doesn't say anything. Honestly he looked like he wanted to kill me. After about 15 seconds he puts it into the phone.

"You're really sick, you know that." He says. "You're stuck someone who absolutely hates the ground you walk on. Let it go."

I don't say anything.

He was on my phone for a few minutes then hr spoke.

"You seem like a guy that keeps photos of his victims. I figured you'd still have pictures of MY girlfriend in your phone so I deleted them. And I permanently deleted them."

I just sit there.

A few seconds later he walks over to me with a photo of his sister on my phone. He holds it up to my face.

"

".................Ooh." Seeing her face makes me remember exactly who she is. "She was your sister?" I say in disbelief, and confusion. Damn, I remember her.

I stared at the photo for a few long seconds, then he turned off my phone and threw it on the bed.

He reaches behind him and takes a gun out of his waistband then he pulls something else out of his pocket. He starts screwing something on to the end of the barrel of the gun. It's a silencer.