18. Passionfruit

Shawnie's POV

When Aubrey came back to the suite around 4pm, I wanted to talk to him. I knew he wasn't gonna like the idea and I felt like I had to butter him up, so I acted as if everything was fine and got a little freaky with him.

He was in the living room talking. I peeked my head out of the bedroom and told him to come take a shower. He finished up the conversation he was having with Niko and came into the bathroom. I stripped him out of his clothes and we got in the shower. I sucked his dick and fucked him good, so he was set for the night. Men are so simple.

He was putting on his clothes and I walked out of her bathroom naked.

"Baby, I need to talk to you." I say walking over to him.

"About?" He asks, drying off.

"I've been thinking, I think I need my own security." I say

"You have security." He says

"But I want my own. Somebody, or bodies, dedicated to only me." I walk up to him and kiss his neck.

"I'm dedicated to only you." He smiles, flirting with me.

I laugh, "I know you are but I'm talking about security."

"You have your own personal security, Eric..." he says

"I know, and I love Eric...but I want my own." I move over to his ear and he steps away from me.

"Aight, Aight. Okay."

I laugh.

"Are you trying to start something?" He asks

"Yes."

"I wish I could. I'm going to be late if I stay with you, Mami."

"So is that a yes?" I ask

"Yeah, whoever it is has to work directly with Eric though. Eric is your security." He says

"Okay, baby." I walk away and back into the bathroom.

"I know you know how to work me. I knew what you were doing." He says and I just laugh to myself.

That was easy.

************

Later that night, we attended the show. Thankfully there was no red carpet, so it was literally just a concert. We drank, we enjoyed ourselves, and the music of course. Everything went perfectly. After the show was over, you better believe Aubrey went back to his dressing room and changed his clothes with plans on attending that after party.

I was pretty much clinging to Aubrey since Mercedes and Dori decided to do their own thing tonight. I think they're a little upset with me. They were at the show but shortly after it ended they ran off somewhere. I don't know what's going on with them and I am honestly not even worried about it. If they're happy, I'm happy.

Lilly came back with her friend and I introduced them to Aubrey and they took pictures. The girls were so excited and I was happy I could make their night.

I spotted Joe and walked over to him.