14. Controlla Pt. 2

Chris's POV

I didn't even know Shawnie was going to Vegas until Trey told me. He only knew because Mercedes and Dori went with her. I actually haven't talked to her since yesterday night. The last time I saw her was when she was telling me that she might text me to come back down to check on her. That was the last conversation we had.

I was kinda hurt because I felt like she was avoiding me. I knew she was gonna get back with him but I didn't think our relationship would change. I felt like maybe she was embarrassed and didn't want to tell me so she wasn't gonna talk to me. I don't know I could be making up shit.

When I was leaving today paparazzi were outside of the hotel and they caught pictures of me leaving. Normally I really wouldn't give a shit but the thing is I guess they caught Shawnie leaving earlier this afternoon so now they think we were shacking up in the same hotel on some sneaky shit.

I'm sure she doesn't know anything about this because she hasn't tried to reach out to me, or maybe she really is trying to avoid me.

"What's wrong?" I feel hands start to massage my shoulders.

"Nothing." I drop my phone and place my hands on the ones on my shoulders. "Was just looking at this article about me and my ex."

"Shawnie, or Diamond?" She asks

"Shawnie."

"So..." She walks around the sofa and straddles my lap. "When are you going to tell her about us?"

"Jasmine, soon." I instantly get irritated. "Why are you always asking me about her? Are you a fan or something?" I snap

"I'll drop it." She says

"Nah, cuz the last couple of months you have been talking about her every time we get together. I will introduce you when the time is right. She needed to meet Diamond first. I had to make sure that was cool first and she's okay with it. If I bring you around, another random woman, she might feel some kind of way about that and I can't risk that."

"Risk What? Random? You literally met me right before she had the baby." She says. "I'm not random, I've been around."

"I know but to her you're random. She already thinks I'm fucking random bitches when I'm not. For the most part she thinks I'm single."

"I wish you would just leave her alone so we can try to put forth the effort for a relationship. I just want to meet her so we can move on. She and I will get along perfectly. Just go ahead and set it up, take a chance."

"Jasmine... I would appreciate it if you would stop talking about her. That's one thing you're not gonna do is change my mind about her. When I feel it is the right time to introduce you two, I will but until then don't say anything. I swear you are obsessed with her."

"Fine." She says and gets off of my lap.

"Are you seriously mad at that? You're mad because I won't introduce you to my ex?"

"Leave it alone." She walks out of the living room.

"JASMINE!" I call out and she comes back in.

"What?"

"What's the problem?"

"Nothing. Continue to have your little fling with your baby mama."

"AIN'T NO FLING." I yell

"Sure...Have a good day." She says then leaves out of the living room again.

I just got up and left her house. I'm sick of these bitches thinking they run me. I do shit when I get ready.