77. Sweeterman

Aubrey's POV

Shawnie follows me into my-I mean our bedroom. I refuse to let go of her hand. I'm so shocked she's here with me right now. I make sure to close and lock the door behind us. As soon as I do I pull her close to me, she puts her arms around my neck and we share a kiss full of lust, but very passionate for a few minutes.

"I've missed these lips so much." I say with a smile, trying to savor the moment.

"I've missed yours too." She says and I turn her around, walking her towards the bed.

I take my shirt off and we start making out again. She goes into her back pocket and reaches for her phone then kind of pushes me away but I don't break the kiss, I just pull her back into me. We make out for another minute or two and then she finally pushes me far enough away to actually break it. I instantly get irritated because I know she's about to say some bullshit.

"Wait, wait. I need to talk to you." She says, placing her hands on my chest.

"About what? Can it wait? We're kinda in the middle of something." I smile

"I know, and we can finish that, but I came to talk about this." She holds up her phone.

I look at the pic. "What about it?"

"Why are you posting shit like this when you know I'm gonna see it." She asks

"I wanted you to see it. You're fucking your bodyguard. Do you know what I felt when I heard that shit?"

"I'm sure it was the same way I felt when I heard about your shit over and over again. You cheated on me like I wasn't shit to you. I loved you so much. How could you do that to me, how can you still be doing this shit to me."

"Doing to you? What the fuck are you here for then?" I snap. "I thought you were coming over here on some different shit. I don't wanna hear this."

"You shouldn't be acting this way." She says

"You can't tell me how to fucking the act in my house."

"Your house that I let you keep." Oh she's so disrespectful. I swear I can't stand her sometimes.

"I'm not gonna do this shit with you. You're confusing as hell. You come over here and trash my lounge, then start kissing on me and shit. You get me all worked up and then you switch up again and bring this bullshit to me. Let me know now, do you love me or do you hate me?"

"I hate you." She says

"So get the fuck out then." I point to the door.

"Exactly how I tell you to get out and you don't, I'm not going anywhere. You're gonna talk to me." She says. "And you're gonna talk to me like someone that you once loved. I'm not gonna let you keep being disrespectful to me. Now answer my fucking question." She says

I just look at her for a couple of seconds. I had a lot to say, and I've been trying to talk to her for weeks. I decided to get rid of all the anger that I have right now and try to talk to her. Like she said, this is someone that I once loved, I still love the shit out of his girl. So why am I being an asshole to her? She doesn't deserve this coming from me.

"I posted it on my Instagram because I wanted you to see it. I was just trying to get to you and I knew that if I did that you would bring your fine ass over here. I've been wanting to talk to you but you won't talk to me. You won't answer my calls. You don't respond to my text messages and I don't know what else to do. The last encounter we had was you lying to the police about what happened."

"You should not have called the police when you started that shit." She says

"I was bugging." I say, shaking my head. "And I was jealous as fuck that you gave it up to him. All this time you've been telling me that nothing is going on with y'all and you were lying."