Chapter 42

Trevor pov
I didn't know what to say. I mean she did take my soul that night in the room. I swear that was the best head I ever had in my life. It's the fact that she hadn't had sex in years.

"Damn baby. So that means whenever we take that next step that fat, wet, tight pussy gone be all mine all night long!" I said to her and she smiled.

"Just because it's been awhile still doesn't mean I don't know how to put it on you. Cause I guarantee you when that time comes you will be whipped." She said to me.

I laughed at her ,but I knew she was right. We continued to talk and ate some of the cheese,crackers, and fruits. Then after awhile we packed up and headed back to her house.

Even though Delishia and Matteo was there with the kids Ayesha didn't like to be away from them for too long. She also said the boys had a project that they needed to finish for school on Monday.

Ayesha pov
I had such a great time with Trevor and I felt like our relationship was slowly getting back on track before the whole other ordeal. Both of us are learning to communicate more and be more transparent.

We had just pulled back up in the driveway of my house. Trevor came around and opened my door for me then we started walking back to the front door. Once we got in I hear the kids laughing and also Matteo screaming at the kids telling them he was going to find them.

Me and Trevor looked at each other then started to walk toward where we heard them. They had pillows everywhere and nerf guns. Out of nowhere I am shot with a nerf bullet. "What the heck was that?" I said trying to refrain from cussing because it surprised me when the bullet hit me.

I turned around and the girls and Delishia were laughing so hard they were almost in tears. "Girls did you shoot me?" I asked in an amused tone.

They couldn't answer because they were to busy laughing. Trevor quickly ran up to them and manage to get the nerf gun out of Delishia's hands because she barely had a grip on it from all the laughing.

They all immediately stop laughing.

"Uh oh!" Espernaza said.

"Let's get out of here tete!" Verana said running behind Esperanza.

"I'll buy us some time! Go girls!" Delishia said laughing. The boys were still focused on getting Matteo.

"We didn't know y'all were going to be back so soon. We were just having a little fun. Now give me my gun back Trevor." Delishia said and me and Trevor looked at each other then smirked and turned back to Delishia.

"Never !" I said and she took off running and me and Trevor started chasing after her. We spent about and hour playing with the kids, Delishia, and Matteo. Then we cleaned up and told the boys to gather all their stuff for the project and bring it in the living room.

"Ok boys so what exactly are we going to be doing for this project?" I asked them

"We have to do a family tree and include family traditions!" Juan said.

"Yes and we have to be creative and include pictures and stuff like that!" Javier said excitedly.

"Sounds fun boys. Let me go get some pictures for you." I told them while heading towards my room. I grabbed some copies of old pictures of my mom and dad. Then grabbed someone's of my grandparents who died before I was born.

Even though I didn't want to I went and grabbed an old picture of the kids dad. Definitely couldn't forget about yaya.

As I was making my way towards the living room i heard the boys talking to Trevor.

"Could you get us some pictures of you and uncle Matteo and uncle vin?" Javier asked.

"Yes and some pictures of uncle Al and nana Aurora, papa Rauol and Nonno Salvatore and nonna Emilia." Juan said.

I was almost in tears. They considered Trevor their dad and they were asking him to give some pictures from his side to include them on their family tree.

"Of course I will get your uncle vin to bring some by for you guys. Now let me tell you some of the family history on my side." He told them and I watched as he told them about his family history and life growing up in Italy. The boys listened intensely and hung onto every word.

I was so happy that they have a father figure that they can look up to. I'm glad I decided to give Trevor another chance.

———————
Ayesha pov
It was Monday morning and I had dropped the boys off at school and was headed to the girls school to drop them off.

After I took them I headed to my office to work on some paperwork and see if we had any new places that I needed to go and work and help update their equipment.

I had been in my office working for about an hour when my assistant came and knocked on the door.
"Boss you're here early." She said

"Yeah I thought I would come early and get the day started. Do I have any meetings today?" I asked her.

"Yes you have two with potential sponsors. First is at 10 am and the next one is at 1pm." She told me.

"Ok good get all the paperwork I need for the meeting ready now." I told her then when she was leaving out I heard my phone ringing. I answered the phone without looking.

"Hello Ayesha Player how may I help you?" I said answering the phone.

"Well there's a lot of ways you can help me beautiful." I heard Trevor's voice come through the phone.

"Hi Trevor I didn't expect a call from you this early." I told him.

"I had to check on my beautiful girlfriend. Are you going to have a busy day today mi amor?" He asked.

"I have two meetings today so it shouldn't be to bad. That reminds me I might be a little late picking up the kids. I added you to their list last month so you shouldn't have any problem picking them up." I told him.
"Of course I will get our kids. When you get off meet me at my house." He told me

"Thank you so much. I have to finish up this stuff Trev. Just text me and have a good day." I told him. We said our goodbyes and he hung up.