Chapter 38

Uncle Al pov

They really tried to go against me knowing who I am. I must be slacking or something. They know I don't play with them it's shot first and ask questions later.

I been told Trevor about that Aria girl. I'm surprised that Ayesha didn't fuck him up. She must really love him. Rosa stupid ass should have never invited her. Just on some bull shit.

We got to go and handle them now.

"Esha let's go handle this. They take us as a joke and we can't have that. Time to remind them who we are." I told her.

"You right papa. They think just because I'm bigger and own a business and have kids that I'm soft. No that ain't how it works. When momma bear takes over that killer side comes back. Trevor your ass better not bitch out on me this time or I'm fucking you up!" Ayesha said.

I ain't never seen my nephew move so fast since he was a kid. He grabbed her by the throat them whispered something in her ear. She smiled and he let her go. I just shook my head.

"Bring y'all asses on I'm ready to fuck that bitch up over my family!"Tiffiany said.

"Damn right! I ain't fucked nobody up good in a while. You ready Matty?" Delishia said.

"I'm in it for the long haul mi amor. So let's go. I never liked her anyway!" Matteo said

Trevor pov
After they took Aria and her dad to the basement everyone was just trying to calm down from what had just transpired. We all just sat down and continued eating and tried to enjoy the rest of  the dinner.

After we finished eating uncle Al was the first one to speak and said we need to gone and handle them. Everyone started slowly getting up. Then Ayesha started to speak. She said something about me bitching out and before I knew it I had made my way to her so fast and grabbed her neck and pulled her close to my body.

I went towards her ear and whispered. "Don't call me a bitch again or I'm gone take you and bend you over and fuck you so hard you will be in a fucking wheelchair. I ain't no bitch baby far from it." I told her.

She smiled and then I let her go them we headed down to the basement.

Ayesha pov

Oweeee boy! Trevor had me wet as fuck!! When he whispered that shit in my ear I wanted to ride his fucking face!

I knew it wasn't the time yet and he ain't get the poohnanny now until he really earns my trust back fully.

We all headed down to the basement and I have to say I loved it down here. They had all kind of torture device from screwdrivers, acid, flamethrowers just everything you can think of. I know I'm definitely going to enjoy this.

What's funny was that the bitch still had the nerve to talk shit. She got heart I'll give her that, but she fucked with the wrong one this time.

"Let me the fuck go! Y'all can't do this! Daddy get us out of here!" Aria screamed

"SILENCE!" Papa Al screamed and her ass shit that shit up real fast.

"What I want to know is what made you actually think you could come on my property and demand shit from my family. Huh Antonio?" Nonno Salvatore asked.

"Look I'm sorry, but you know how it is when your kids want something. You try everything in your power to make it happen." Antonio said while he was hanging from the ceiling by his wrists. Nonna Salvatore and Uncle Al started laughing.

"I hear what your saying,but you must had a death wish going up against us?" Nonna Salvatore asked and he just put his head down.

"Please just let her go she didn't meant it." He pleaded and I was about to say something, but before I could Trevor had already started laughing.

"You got another fucking thing coming if you think you gone leave out of here alive. Your daughter who fucked over me had the nerve to threaten my woman and my kids and say she gone take my woman's life. I don't know why you playing with me like I'm pussy. I tried to spare her,but she came for my kids and woke up the beast that was sleep. Baby could you please give me the hammer,nails, and flamethrower?" Trevor said. I was so proud of him I just smiled and gathered the things he asked for and said "Here you go my love!"

"Hmm who do I want to start with?" He said

"Start with the hoe!" Tiffiany said then we started laughing.

"Yes start with her fratello." Matteo said.

"Babe can you come help me?" Trevor asked

"I would be honored to. How about we hammer the hails in her hands then burn her legs with the flame thrower. Then ouuu we could cut her tongue off then poor acid in her mouth!" I said excited to be taking care of this stupid bitch.

"Calm down mi amor! We gone take out time with this one." Trevor said.

I grabbed her hand and held it while Trevor hammered 5 nails in each of her fingers. She was screaming in pain. "Ahhhhhh papa help me! Make them stop!" She screamed

"Aww you want your papa to help you! How the fuck he gone help you when he's in the same predicament because of you. You should be ashamed of your self!" I told her

"Flame thrower time!" I said and she started moving around like a fish out of water pleading for my forgiveness. "No,no, please don't do this. I'm sorry please no!"

Delisha walked over and chained her legs to the floor even tighter. "Go ahead sis she ain't going nowhere,but don't kill her we all want a turn with her." She said.

I took the blow torch and held it over her thigh for a few seconds and she was screaming so hard until she lost her voice. I kept going and she looked so weak.

Before her body went in to shock from all the pain I stopped and Uncle Al got the doctor to come and clean up her wounds and give her something to keep her alive.

"This isn't over. We are going to go check on our kids and let uncle Al and nonna handle your dad for the disrespect! Then Tiffiany,Vincenzo,Matteo, and Delisha are going to have some fun with you until we return." Trevor said and he grabbed my hand and we went and got cleaned up them went to the room to check on the kids.