Chapter 23

Ayesha pov
Todays the day of the adult slumber party we planned. The kids were already with yaya. Thankfully her son and his wife haven't been over in a while.

Trevor went to go pick up the guys from the airport and me and Tiffiany were getting everything ready for tonight. I had made some simple party favor foods like Wings, sliders, lil Smokey's, and some of my famous Rotel dip. I'm sure the boys have never tasted something so simple like the normal black people party foods,but they gone learn today.

"Ouuuu bihhh we about to be lit as fuck!" Tiffiany said while setting up the game table.

"We most definitely are. Then the holy trinity will be back together!" I squealed while arranging the furniture so we could have a little dance floor.

"Since D gone be here I think we should hit our trio dance especially since you are trying to hook her up with Matteo."

"I think your right and I got just the song to. Once we get on the drank you know D ain't gone miss the chance to put on a little show!" I told her. I was just so excited to have my sisters with me. It's been a long time since we all have been together.

"When is she gone get here anyway? I want to talk to her before the boys get here."

"I don't know,but....I was cutoff by the sound of the doorbell. Me and Tiffiany looked at each other and ran to the door. We opened it up and screamed when we seen Delishia!!

"The Queen is here bitches!" She said and we immediately hugged her and brought her into the house.

"Oh my gosh D I can't believe your here." Me and Tiffiany started crying. It had been so long since we seen our friend and we were just so happy.

I stepped away and looked at her. "Damn sis you out her looking like a whole damn meal. Matteo really gone be on you!" She started laughing and said "well you know how I do and tell me some more about this Matteo because I still ain't convinced about this little set up."

"Girl first off my bro is fine,but not finer then my boo

"Girl first off my bro is fine,but not finer then my boo. He is sweet, faithful,and loyal!" I told her then Tiffiany said " Yes sis he is fine I'm not gone fake,but Vincenzo instantly snatched me up. Hell all the brothers fine!!" We started laughing and decided to have a glass of wine while I finished cooking and showed D some pictures of the kids.

About an hour later we were feeling good due to the wine we had drank and we were now snacking waiting on the boys.
"Where are they at? I'm ready to see if Matteo really like how y'all hyped him up to be." D said so I called Trev because they were taking too long , but he didn't answer on the first call. So I called again and it went to voicemail. I looked at the phone and shook my head oh noo something ain't right.

"What's wrong Esha?" D asked me.
"Trev ain't answering the phone and I called him twice something ain't right." I told her and she asked for Trevor's number then said his location showed them at some club. Which I wasn't tripping on because they probably just stopped by to get a drink,but why wouldn't Trev call me and why he ain't answer his phone.

"Oh hell naw let me call Vin!" Tiffiany said and his phone went straight to voicemail. She looked at us and we looked at her.

"Let's gone change bitches looks like we about to have to go out. I got us some matching outfits to."
We all went upstairs and I gave them their outfits they both had jumpers on and I had a dress on. I like to show off my leg tattoo!

"Ouuu we look good as fuck. Tiffiany please strap your knives on your leg please. You never be prepared."

She scoffed "That's because I know people don't be stupid enough to try me, but if it will make you feel better I'll gone and strap them on."

"Girl don't even do that you know you need to be ready at all times. You know I got my knives and my gun to!" Delisha said.

The girls outfits

The girls outfits

We got in my car and headed to the club. Once we parked and headed to the door we seen it was a long line,but we didn't have to wait because I knew the door man.He was one of Juan and Javier friends dad.

I was already tipsy when we went in ,but Tiffiany insisted on us getting a drink. We went over to the bartender and I got an amaretto sour while the girls got a lemon drop and tequila sunrise. After we paid for our drinks I told the girls to follow me. Since we already knew the guys were here we wanted to see what was going on. I went to the DJ and asked them to play Chris Brown -Under the influence.

"Let's draw the boys attention girls. Time to put on that show. I know they gone get jealous of all the attention we get." I told the girls and they both smirked and we slowly made our way to the middle of the dance floor. They had a small stage with a pole on it for performers. So all three of us instantly got on the small stage. We started doing our dance. We was whining and grinding on each other and the crowd was hyping us up. D started to climb the pole and then Tiffiany got under her and I was below her and we did a little trick we had made up.

Tiffiany rubbed me on the shoulder and nudge her head to point at the V.I.P section. When I looked over in that direction I seen Trevor, Vincenzo, and Matteo looking like dear and headlights and I smirked at them. Then I seen 3 girls who kept trying to get their attention and they kept trying to get them away from them. So I started walking seductively over towards the section while the music was still playing and of course the girls were right behind me.

We made it in the section and we each went in front of them. We bumped the girls out the way and started grinding and dancing on them. They didn't know what to do. Trev grabbed my ass and squeezed it then whispered in my ear. "You gone get it tonight!" I laughed and looked over at Matteo. He looked like he was in fucking love and I seen him grab D by the throat in a sensual manner than she stuck out her tongue with her tongue ring and continued grinding on him. When the song ended we stopped and all three of us stepped away from the guys. The crowd was still going wild, but my attention was on my man because he about to be in trouble.