Chapter 2

Ayesha's POV

It has been a few days since the meeting with Mr. De Luca and to say I have been nervous is an understatement. I know I did everything I was supposed to and presented everything. It was just a waiting game and I couldn't stand it. Today I have a night shift at General Hospital. This is one of the hospitals we have been looking into and trying to see if they need help with sponsors. It was only 10 am and my shift didn't start til 7 pm.
After I did my morning routine which consists of my skincare,hair care , and personal hygiene. I put on my waist trainer and my workout clothes and did a 30 minute workout in the living room.
I wouldn't say I'm the type of girl who is like an average model because I'm definitely not.
I'm Thick ! I got a little belly. Thick hips and huge breast. Like I love to say "thick thighs save lives!"
Even though I'm thick I like to workout to tone my body especially this big thing behind me. Haha I had to laugh at myself.
I was always teased growing up about my weight and it did effect me a lot. Then I learned that I have to love myself first. I had to learn to not listen to what other people say. It was hard but I accepted it. I fell in love with myself . Every single part of me.
I walked in to my kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator after my workout. I sat on my bar stool at the counter and called of of my Bestfrined Tiffiany.
Hey boo! What's up?
"Nothing girl. Just got done working out."
Are you off today? I'm surprised your not at work!
"Girl no ma'am. I'm working night shift at the hospital tonight."
I think I have some free time in between clients at around 1. Do you want to meet up for lunch?
"Sure girl I'm going to clean up a little and check in at the office then I'll meet you at our favorite restaurant."
Okay boo see you then.

After I cleaned I started to get ready.

I put on som high wasted colorful leave printed pants with a white crop top and some nude heels

Then I got in Jas (my white hummer). Yes I named my car and drive to our favorite spot. I got to "Ll mio cuore," which means my heart in Italian. They have some of the best food, best drinks, and great staff.
When I walked in I saw Tiffiany sitting at our usual table so I went over and sat with her.
Hey hun!
"Hey boo. So what's the tea?"
Girl why does it have to be some tea just because I wanted to have lunch with my bestie?
I gave her that 'bihhh please look'
Ok ok there is some tea!
"I knew it. So spill. My cup is empty."
Oh my gosh ok girl I heard that the most eligible bachelor Mr. De Luca will be here today!
"What!! You mean Trevor De Luca?"
Yessss!! That's what I mean
"Girl I just seen him a few days ago. We had a business meeting and I can't even lie he was fine as hell. Like my panties instantly got wet!"
Bihhh no. Why you ain't tell me ?
"Because it was related to business and you don't really be wanting to hear about that anyw.
I was cutoff by the sound of screaming and a lot of cameras clicking. I turned my head to see none other than Mr. De Luca walking in with two other men and beautiful model looking women. They were seated at a table towards the back.