Chapter 13

Trevor's POV

I turnt around and there was Rebecca and her husband Eduardo. Who happens to be Ayesha's ex the one who abandoned his kids and hurt my woman.

"What the hell, What are y'all doing here?" I asked.

"Mr.De Luca this is my mother's house. What are you doing here?" Eduardo said as Rebecca just laughed. Then she turnt to her husband and said "Oh dear I forget to tell you that your Ex is dating my boss!"

He looked confused and then started laughing. " you can't be serious Mr. De Luca, your dating her? This is a prank right why would you want someone like her?"

Before I could reply Ayesha had came from behind me and she was livid.

She went right to his face and said " what do you mean someone like me. I'm a beautiful , hardworking woman who takes care of her kids by herself without the help of their deadbeat daddy. I am a nurse and have my own company. As for your wife who's jus my boyfriends assistant and on the verge of getting fired because she keeps throwing herself at MY MAN! You should control your damn wife!!!

She straight told him off. All I could do was laugh.
"Eduardo I don't know why it's so hard for you to believe. This woman right here is everything a real Man could wants. She has curves in all
The right places, natural beauty inside and out.
I wouldn't trade for anything." I said while wrapping my arms around her and giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Now come on baby let's get the kids and go we're going to be late." I said as we went towards the stairs to get to the kids.

When we got upstairs to door of the room the kids were in Ayesha turned to me and looked up in to my eyes. I could see so much hurt in her eyes. I know she was worried about how the kids would react. "I'm scared baby. He hurt the boys and the girls never knew him." She said with a shaky voice

"It's okay mi amor you just need to be honest with them and assure them that no matter what they have us. I am here now and I'm not going anywhere. You will be my wife after all." I said as I cupped here face.

"I'm so glad I have you baby! I love you so much." She said to me

We then went in to the room with the kids and when they saw me their face lit up with so much joy.

Play Ayesha pov

"Trevor!!! Your here!" They screamed.
I laughed as I watched him pick up the girls in both of his arms and kissed both of them on the cheek.

Then he gave the boys a hug and kissed them in the top of their curly hair.

"I miei amori. Mi siete mancati ragazzi!" (My loves.I missed you guys.) He said to them.

"Are we going to the aquarium now?" Juan asked while Javier,Esperanza,and Verana stood by waiting with anticipation for my answer.

Trevor pov
"Yes, but first we have something we need to talk to you guys about."

I told them then I looked over at Ayesha to go ahead and tell them. She kneeled down in front of them and she told them " mommy and Trevor love you so much and we will always protect you." She dropped her head back trying to control the tears that threaten to spill for her beautiful eyes.

I gently run my hand on her back signaling my support.

She looked the boys directly in their eyes and said "Listen boys I know this is going to be hard for you and I wish I was telling you that he came to see you guys and to see y'all, but I don't want to lie to you."

The boys looked at each other before looking up at me twisting their faces in confusion. Then they looked at their mother and said "who is here mommy?"
She looked up at them and said your fath. But before she finished her words got caught in her throat.

Juan shook his headed no furiously saying " no no no mama not him." Javier looked like he was about to burst he kept clenching and unclenching his small fists and his eyes held so much hurt, anger, and pain.

I went to them and grabbed both of them in a hug before releasing them and telling them. "Boys I am here you are my children now. I am your dad. We won't stop and talk to them we will just have to pass them to go to the car."

They nodded their heads in understanding then looked over at the girls.

"We can't let him hurt our sisters and mom anymore." Javier said his little eyes blazing with determination.

"And we won't let them okay!" I said as I looked over at the girls.

They understand somewhat was going on,but not really. I could tell Ayesha was already battling a whirlwind of emotions so I took it upon myself to talk the girls.

"My beautiful princesses your father is downstairs. We are going to have to walk past him to go the aquarium. I know how hard it will be when you see him and his family especially his daughter. When he is not here for you and your brothers,but remember I am your dad now and you two know I love you all so much right." They nodded their heads in understanding and hugged my neck and said we love you dad!

I almost cried tears of joy but I held it in.

"Come on let go and have some fun and not let this ruin our day okay!" I said and Ayesha stood up and hugged me and them smiled at the kids and said "yes your dad just missed out on his wonderful kids and we don't need him. We have each other and daddy Trevor."
We all went out the door one by one I was the first downstairs holding the girls hands and Ayesha was behind me holding the boys hands.

I took a deep breath in then exhaled. Thinking to myself here we go.