Chapter 15

Ayesha POV
I really don't know if I want anyone to know my past besides Alejandro,but since I had to explain to Trevor I agreed for him to let it be known.
"Before he tells you anything you all have to promise not to judge me for my past because that what it is my past." I told them and they all nodded their heads.

" Well Trevor remember I told you I had a past that no one knows about not even Eduardo!" He nodded his head and said "yes I remember are you sure your ready to talk about it now?"

"Now is as good as time as any." I said. Well my parents were good friends with your uncle and let's just say they were apart of the mafia. Me and my dad would always play games ,but actually he was training me. He always said to keep my guard up and trust my gut instincts. He taught me how to shoot and to protect my self. I mastered knife throwing along with using herbs for healing and poisons from my mother. I am also a good hacker. When I was about 12 my parents were murdered and I always wanted revenge so I begged uncle Alejandro to let me find the people who killed them before they could kill me. Of course he told me no and forbid me to look,but me being me I found them and I killed the bastards who took my parents away from me. Uncle Alejandro continued to raise me he just kept me a secret from the rest of the family. He was always there but stayed hidden and never let anyone know our connection. He knew about Eduardo but I never let him know the hurt well until I had the girls and Eduardo left us he came to the hospital late that night and held me like a father would. He helped me get back on my feet and we always keep in touch never letting anyone know that we have any type of communication. He always visit me and the kids,but we let the kids know to never tell anyone about uncle Alejandro."

"I raised Ayesha as my own. Her parents were my best friends. I always felt like her parents death was my fault and that I should have protected them better. I kept her a secret because I didn't want anyone to retaliate and I wanted her to live her life without any worries." Alejandro told them.
Everyone had a shocked look on their face. Literally Mateo's mouth was on the ground. Nobody said anything. Until I cleared my throat and grabbed Trevor's hand. "Trev say something." She said to him. "This is a lot to take in just give me a minute please." He said to her ,but then Mateo of course broke the silence. "Damn Ayesha you are a real life bad ass. I've said it once and I'll say it again that is hot as fuck. You sure you want my brother."

She laughed. "Yes I guess you can say that,but I've put that behind me for my kids. Well at least until Ramona hoe ass and Eduardo Bitch ass piss me off." I said.

"Ayesha watch your language. You know I don't like when you talk like that and has something happened with them recently?" Uncle Alejandro asked. " Well they kind of popped up at Yayas house and then as we were leaving out Eduardo grabbed my arm and Ramona hit me in my fucking face uncle! MY FUCKING FACE and you know how mad I get when someone hits me in the face. I was glad Trev already had took the kids outside because I flipped his weak ass and then I punched her I few times and put my knife to her neck and told her the third time she won't be so lucky." I told him quickly while rubbing the back of my neck with my hand.

He ran his figure through his hair and said "my child you can't do that. You have to be careful don't let them get you worked up." "I know uncle,but I warned her two times now. She should have learned the first time,but she didn't.

"Wait Trevor did you know about what just happened?" Vincenzo asked and Trevor shook his head and said "No I didn't like she said I was already outside with the kids and then we came straight here."

"Look Ayesha I love you so I'm always going to be here and I'm not holding it against you. I'm glad you finally told me everything ,but you also know Ramona is my assistant and I don't need her running to the press about anything." He said

"I know Trev ,but you said she wasn't a good assistant maybe it's time to get you a new one. Well you said she constantly flirts with you and personally like I said before if I catch you and her doing anything it's over with. Your ass is first then hers because she already knew better."

His brothers and uncle just laughed and said good luck. Then he came and wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a passionate kiss that made my panties wet. " your so sexy when your jealous my love." He said and at this moment I was glad I was dark because he couldn't tell I was blushing. I really wanted to take him to his bedroom an ride him.

"How long are your brothers and uncle going to be here?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "Well let's go introduce the kids to your brother and maybe I can invite Tiffiany over later for your brother." I said and he laughed and said which one .

"I think Vincenzo and Tiffiany would be good together and I might have someone for Mateo. I'm not sure yet but I will check." I said to him