Chapter 28

3 months later
Delishia pov
It has been 3 months since I've been back and I can honestly say I haven't been happier. Matteo is everything I could ever want in a man. He's loving, patient, protective, caring, sexy, and freaky just like I like it.

I've got the chance to spend time with my little cousins/ nieces and nephew and I just love them so much. Esha had really done a great job at raising them. 

Right now I am taking the kids out to the movies. I wanted to give Esha a little break plus Matteo was back in Italy so I would have just been lonely.

Also Esha had said someone had been following her. She said she had the person being tailed,but we didn't want to chance them finding out about the kids and trying to use them for leverage. They were still investigating trying to figure out why the person was following her,but like I told her we wouldn't know for sure unless we let the person think he had got her and let him reveal it all himself.

Of course Trevor was against the idea,but uncle Al knew that Esha could handle herself and it had to be done.

Ayesha pov

These past few months have been stressful to say the least. While running my business, working at different hospitals, taking care of the kids and making sure they are good emotionally, being a girlfriend, and trying to keep the person following me away from finding out I have kids.

I felt like I'm going crazy. Then the boys birthday is coming up and I wanted to be done with this person following me and find out what they wanted. Me,uncle Al,and D thought it would be a good idea to let him think he had me just to find out exactly who he was, was he hired, and what exactly why he was following me.

Of course Trevor opposed the idea,but I explained to him that it was necessary in order for us to get him away from the family. So we could enjoy the kids party in peace.

The kids went with Delisha for the day so I could relax a little before we put the plan in motion.

Almost forgot Trevor had to fire Ramona because Eduardo came trying to start a whole bunch of mess and Trevor had both of them escorted off the premises. I haven't heard much from them, but Yaya said they brought the kids over more and would just leave them for days and sometimes weeks.

That's was crazy to me ,but at least the kids got to know their siblings and they started to develop a bond. They were even warming up to me and Trev.
Their baby brother had grown attached to me and always wanted me to hold him. Which didn't go over to well with the girls at first because they were use to being the babies.

———————-
Today was the day we're we would let the stalker think he had actually kidnapped me. Uncle Al had some of his men already in place.  The kids were with Trev,Tiffiany,and D.  I went to the nail spa like normal and got a mani/pedi. Then when I went to go for my massage. I already knew he was going to disguise his self as the masseuse. So I was prepared for him to take me.

I was laying down on the massage table in my robe. I had clothes underneath my robe. He placed a towel over my mouth with chlorophyll on it, but I didn't inhale it I just struggled and act like I was scared them o made my body go limp like I had passed out.

He put me in the back of a van them drove about and hour. He got me out and we went in what looked like an abandoned warehouse.
He sat me in a chair, but didn't bother tying me up. How dumb could he be.

Then I heard him speak. " wakey wakey Ms. Player I have been watching you and waiting for this moment."

"Who the fuck are you? And what do you want?" I asked

"You might not remember me ,but my name is Eric and I hate your fucking guts!"

"I don't even know you! Just let me go please!" I faked begged like I was really scared.

Eric's pov
This bitch gone sit here and act like she don't remember me. Well I'm gone make her remember while I torture her until she pleads for her life.

"Well let me refresh your memory when you first started your business I was working at one of the hospitals you worked at and scoped out for your business. You are the one who got me fired and made me lose everything!"

She looked like she was thinking then it was like a light went off in her head.

" you were the doctor who was bribing patients families, misdiagnosing patients, gorging lab results and let's not forget how you tried to lie and say a baby died just so you can try and seek the baby to a rich family! Your one sick son of a bitch and I'm glad I was able to stop you! You should have never been able to practice medicine!" She told me

"You dirty black bitch!" I said as I slapped her 2 times in her face.

She spit the blood from her mouth then started laughing.

"What the hell's so funny? You fat bitch I'm about to kill you!"

She continued laughing then she stopped and looked me straight in my eyes.
"You know it's funny that you think I'm going to die today,but it's actually the other way around. You have no idea who your fucking with." She said then after she said that she kicked me in my stomach then  punched me in the face and I stumble back.

She stood to her feet and said " I knew you were going to take me. So I let you so I could see who you were and why. Now that I know who you are you are not going to leave here alive." She said.

"You don't have it in you to kill me, but I can kill you without flinching." I told her

"You don't know me at all." She ran towards me and I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. She had cut me and I could barely feel my arm.

" I just cut one of your major arteries in your arm. Since your a doctor you already knew that. I could kill you if I wanted to, but I chose not to. Well my men will though. Goodbye Eric."

"Wait what?" I asked ,but before I could move several men in all back and ski masks came in and they told me this is the end before I felt something at my neck then everything went black.

———————
Wow a lot happened in this chapter!
Ramona fired!
Ayesha kidnapped
The kids spending more time at Yaya's

What do you think Eduardo and Ramona are up to?