Chapter 10

Trevor POV
I had just made it home when my phone rang and I answered it. It was Ayesha calling me. "Hey beautiful. How has your day been?" I asked her while I headed to the kitchen to see what I could eat. "Hey my sexy boyfriend! My day went good for the most part. I did tell the kids about you and that they would meet you Friday." She said with some excitement in her voice. "Well what did they say?" I asked truly interested in what her kids thought about meeting me. "They had questions of course but the boys main concern is that you treat me right and your not like there dad." It had stunned me that the boys still remember what happened between their parents. I know didn't fully understand what actually happened but they knew the hurt their mom felt and the hurt and rejection from their dad saying he didn't want anything to do with them. "They are smart, protective boys and I can't wait to meet them and hope they approve of me dating their beautiful mother." I said with so much hope in my voice. It was really important to me that her kids actually liked me and accepted me. "I'm sure they will like you as much as I do Trev. Just be yourself."

"I will. So my lovely lady tell me what your doing at this very moment." I said while laying down in my huge California king bed. "Hmm wouldn't you like to know Mr. De Luca." She said with amusement in her voice. This woman is going to be the death of me I swear. "Currently I am in a bubble bath with candles all around the bathroom with the lights off and thinking about my sexy boyfriend and how it would be if he were here with me." My mouth went dry I felt my self harden at this words and the seduction in her voice. " oh really now. well tell me how would you think it would be?" I said to her. "I would imagine at first you would watch as I sit in the  bath with only the bubbles covering my bare body. I imagine your eyes are filled with lust and you bite your lip debating to
if you should join or not. Then I stand up in the water and watch as your eyes go wide while you admire every curve and memorize the way my naked body looks. Then I start to slowly move my hands across my body playing with my hard nipples as I moan in pleasure. Then I slowly move my hands between my thighs and start to run circles on my clit while looking at you and moaning. Then I would put two fingers in side my wet core while sipping my fingers in our slowly.
She said while moaning in to the phone.

I couldn't help my shallow breathing as I had reached down and started stroking my dick. She had me doing something I never do and that was touching myself. "Damn baby you got me ready for you. Keep playing with that pussy for me." I said while stroking my dick. " shiii Trev I . Need. You. In me baby." She moaned pausing in between each word and it only drove me closer and closer to my release as I listened to her raspy moaning through the phone. Then I heard her scream my name "ohhh Trevor. Shit  baby. I can't wait for the real thing." She said and soon I moaned as I reached my own release. "Damn baby girl! When I get in that real thing be prepared to not walk straight for awhile." I said.

After that intense phone sex session I told Ayesha goodnight and went to get in the shower so I can bath and go to bed. I was finally happy. She made me so happy and I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have her.

The next morning I got up earlier than normal and headed to the office because I wanted to get a head start on the day. When I got in the office no one had made it in yet, so I was able to go straight to my office and went to work. I texted Ayeshia told her Goodmorning beautiful. Then I replied to a few emails. Before I knew it about 2 hours had went by. I knew Ramona was here because she had came in a few times to get me to sign some papers. I was stuck at a hard place with her because she is some one who brought Ayesha pain,but I couldn't just fire her for that or it would cause more problems.

It was close to lunchtime and I had already order some food from one of Ayesha's favorite restaurants. When I walked out of my office I bumped into somebody. I apologize then started to head out the door, but then as I was walking to the door the man who i bumped into started calling my name.
I turned around and realized that it was Ramona's husband. I didn't know that why he was calling me and I didn't want to give him any of my time. So I just got on the elevator to head towards Ayesha's office.

Once I got to her office her assistant let me go
right in her office. She had her back turned to me and i could hear her on the phone talking to someone. I gently closed the door to her office. I slowly moved over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist band putting my lips on her neck slow and gentle. At first she went stiff I'm surprised but once she realized it was me she relaxed in my arms smiling hard while still trying to talk on the phone. I kept licking and sucking on her neck. I knew it's her spot and I could see as she tried to close her eye tighter trying to hold in her moan. She quickly told the person she was on the phone with that she would get back with them tomorrow. Then she turned around and
Attacked my lips with so much passion as she wrapped her hands around my neck then skidding one in my hair as she tried to pull me closer. Our tongues intertwined fighting for dominance until I won. We broke away to catch our breath.

"Mr. De Luca that's a nice way to surprise me for sure." She said smirking.

"I brought my thick, sexy ass girlfriend her favorite for lunch." I said pointing towards the plate of food on her desk.

"Aww thank you Trev. I am starving!" She said as she walked over to her desk and grabbed the food.

"Anything for my girl. Plus I seen your ex at the office and couldn't stand to be there while he was there." I told her.

" I would ask what he was doing there,but I can't forget about his hoe. I mean his wife who is your assistant." She said with so much sarcasm in her voice.

I laughed "yeah baby I still can't believe how someone could be so cruel to their children. I'm ready for Friday so I can meet them."

"Me to baby. I'm so ready for them to meet you. So we can start having family game nights." She said with excitement in her voice.

I walked over to her and kissed the side of her head. I love how she said family game night.
"I hope you enjoyed your lunch. I have to go the office, but I will call you when I get home beautiful." I told her.

"See you later baby and thank you again for the lunch."She said

I was hoping when I got back to the office that the bastard would be gone. All I wanted to do was finish my work and go home and talk to my girlfriend on the phone.

I guess it was my lucky day because when I got back to the office he was gone. Or maybe it wasn't. Just as I was about to open my office door I was stopped by Ramona.
"What is it that you need?" She asked trying to talk in a seductive tone but all it did was make my skin crawl.

She came over to me and put her hand on my shoulder then proceeded to say " when you need a real women I'll be waiting."
I could have fucking threw up all over this hoe,but I had a better idea.

I laughed in her face then I told her , " I'm sure you need this job so I suggest you rethink what you just did. I don't want to sue your for sexually harassment and honestly do you really want me to tell my girlfriend about what you just said!" I told her with a stern voice laced with anger.

She quickly retracted her hand them apologized and went to her desk. I was satisfied so I went to my office. I contemplated telling Ayesha and I would,but after I meet the kids Friday.