Chapter 33

Trevor pov
Fuck!!! I fucked up bad. Ayesha is done with me and Aria over here whining about this little scrape that Ayesha put on her arm. She should have never spoke like that about the kids.

"Aria it's just a scratch. You had not right to speak on those kids like that. How rude could you be." I told her. "And why would you say I was your fiancé because you know that was a lie."

" we have been talking and going on dates and you kissed me earlier." She said and I just shook my head.

"How does me talking to you and taking you out to lunch for a week and a kiss means I'm your fiancé? Im confused because I didn't say we were together or anything." I told her and she just scoffed.

" your mine Trevor and no fat black bitch can change that. Im telling my father what happened. So you can say goodbye to that ugly hippo." She said walking out the room and I just shook my head all the family just looked at me and shook their head. Then my aunt spoke.
" Trevor you need to watch who you bring in this house. Why were you even dating someone with 4 kids. She probably was just using you." She said.

" Look auntie I know who I bring in this house and she came with Matteo and Vincenzo not me. I was dating her because she was real unlike you and a lot of other women I know. She don't need my money she has her own." I told her and shook my head and left heading back home. This is just to much.

Ayesha pov
we all left and went to find the kids. I was pissed at the whole situation with Trevor. He knows about my past and chose to entertain that bitch and kiss her crusty ass lips. Like it was only a week and we weren't broken up . We were just having a disagreement. He could have been an actual adult and talked to me instead of not talking to me at all and entertaining her.

Now me and my sisters are pissed off and it's not good when all of us are mad.

We found the kids and we talked and okayed with them for a little while before I put them to bed. Then I headed back down to talk with the others.

"I'm so sorry sis. I warned Trevor,but he is being stupid." Matteo said.

"Yeah sis we warned him to man up and talk to you and tell you how he feels,but I guess he just put it to the side and started talking to her again." Vincenzo said.

"Don't worry my beautiful queen. His fuck up is my gain now I can have you all to my self." Bella said to me and wrapped her hand around my waist from the front. I started laughing at her.

"Girl you know I was always yours." I told her playing around.

"But on a serious note. I don't know who her dad is,but I'm just warning you baby you gone see a side of me that you only got a glimpse of when we beat those hoes up." Tiffiany said and he wrapped his arms around and kissed her neck.

" Baby this for life with us. I love a woman who can handle her own. I ain't scared of you. I love all of you!" He told her.

"Facts cause if these fuckers come to this party with that shit. You know it's going down." Delisha told Matteo and he just smiled and kissed her lips.

"Baby you know I got your back no matter what. Quit playing with me." He told her and I was happy for them ,but why couldn't Trev do the same for me.

"Our parents will be here tomorrow for the party. So we wanted to introduce the women who we love and are important to us." Vincenzo said and Tiffiany said ,but Delisha looked hesitant.

I know how she feels because she is so use to being on the road and undercover all the time. That she forgets what it's like to be around family and her parents were deceased just like mine. Hell all three of us didn't have any parents anymore.

"We mean you to sis we love you and we know our brother is acting stupid right now,but you are familia." Matteo told me and I just looked at him with tears in my eyes and hugged him. "I love you to matty." I told him.

"Well let's all get some sleep we have a big long day tomorrow." Bella said and we all agreed and went to our rooms. I said a prayer over my children and laid down in the bed next to all 4 of precious gifts from God.
——————————
The next day we were all downstairs eating breakfast when I hear a woman say, "where are my sons?"

——————————The next day we were all downstairs eating breakfast when I hear a woman say, "where are my sons?"

She came in while we're eating breakfast running to Matteo. Then she made her way to Vincenzo hugging him. Just then a man came in laughing. "Honey let the boys go their not babies anymore." He said. That voice sounded familiar. I looked closely at the man. "Uncle Ra?" I questioned and both him and the woman looked at me. She started walking closer than her face lit up with excitement. She pulled me into a hug and I held her tight as Uncle Ra placed his arms around both of us.

 She pulled me into a hug and I held her tight as Uncle Ra placed his arms around both of us

Raoul
"Aunt Aurora? Y'all are Trevor's parents?" I asked and she just nodded her head.

"We haven't seen you in so long. You have grown so much." Uncle Ra said looking at me.

"Oh my long lost daughter has returned to me. I'm so happy. Wait how do you know our sons. What are you doing here?" Aunt Aurora asked and I didn't want to go into detail especially with the kids being right here. So I started introducing them to my kids.

"Well Uncle and Auntie these are my kids Juan,Javier, Esperanza, and Verana." I told them and they looked shocked.

"Oh my God I'm a grandma!" She said hugging the kids and kissing their checks. Uncle Ra laughed and hugged the kids. Then Matteo spoke up, "uh mom,dad how do you know Ayesha? And if your her aunt how would you be a grandma to the kids?" He asked and Delisha smacked him in the chest telling him to hush.

"Well I consider her my daughter. So that's how her kids are my grandkids." Aunt Aurora said.

"Yes we meet Ayesha when she was young we were actually close with her parents just like your Uncle Al." Uncle Raoul told them.

"Since Matteo is being nosey let me make the introductions. Mom,dad this is my girlfriend Tiffiany, who is also Ayesha's best friend/sister." Vincenzo said.

"Yes he's right. So without further ado meet my queen and partner Delisha. Who is also Ayesha's best friend/sister." Matteo said.

"Kids go play in the garden. Stay where I can see you." I told them.

"It's nice to me y'all. You two are beautiful women. I hope our sons are treating y'all right." Aurora said and they just laughed.

"Mrs.Aurora if they weren't we sure wouldn't be with them." Tiffiany said.

"Yeah we don't play that at all." Delisha said then all of them laughed.

"Well I see you girls have them on lock. That's good they need good women. Speaking of that where is you brother?" Uncle Ra asked them.