Chapter 27

Delisha pov
We were playing truth and dare. Then Esha ass gone dare me to go in the closet and kiss Matteo for seven minutes. I look over at him and he was smiling hard as hell. I told him to wipe that smile off his face and we went to the closet.

He closed the door behind him and then I told him. ..  "Look we gone kiss for seven minutes and that's it. No touching,rubbing and all that you got it pretty boy!"

Matteo: I instantly grabbed her by the throat. Not to hard, to make it hurt. I whispered in her ear! "Sei mia bella" (your mine beautiful.)

Then the next thing I know is he started to suck on my neck and move his hands toward my ass. I was trying to hold on my moans. He then kissed me and inserted his tongue in my lips and I swear I got weak in the knees I let out a small moan. I then move my hand in his pants and grabbed his hard dick. Once I felt it I paused for a minute. He stopped them smirked at me. This Man had a fat thick 10 inch dick. My panties was instantly soaked.

I pulled it out and started stroking it and the next thing I knew he was moaning in my ear. That shit was turning me on forreal. I felt his hand slide into my shorts and he started rubbing on my clit.

I don't know what the fuck he was doing to me because I ain't never been so turnt on in my life. I couldn't take it no more I pushed his ass down and he fell back on to some stuff in the closet and I spit on the top of his dick then started to suck and lick on the head while trying to wrap my hand around the rest of his length moving my hand up and down. Once I got my rhythm I start going deeper and deeper letting his dick slide to the back of my throat. I started humming while his dick hit the back of my throat and playing with his balls.

He was moaning loud as fuck and speaking in Italian. That just drove me to go harder. I couldn't stop. He looked me straight in my eyes and that drove me to go harder. I knew he was about to come,but something just drove me to go harder and not stop. Feeling his hot salty cum shoot in the back of my throat. I swallowed it and kept sucking him dry.

The next thing I know he knocking over something in the closet and saying "oh shit! What the fuck did you do?" All while his leg shaking and trying to gather his self I just laughed and started putting his dick back up , but then the door swung open.

Matteo was to stuck to move. Trevor and Vincenzo had the most shocked expression in their face,but Esha and Tiffiany start laughing and shaking their head.

"What the hell did you do to my brother?" Vincenzo asked.

"Baby what did we tell y'all?" Tiffiany said laughing

"She took his damn soul! Shake back bro!" Esha said to Matteo while helping me up.

Trevor and Vincenzo started laughing! "Matteo are you alright fratello(brother)! Trevor asked in between laughs.

"Just close the door and give me 5 more minutes fratello!"

Matteo pov
We went in the closet and Delisha started trying to take charge and tell me that we were just kissing and that was it. Normally I wouldn't be so aggressive,but it was just something about her. Before I knew it I had grabbed her by her throat and told her she was mine. I start sucking on her neck and grabbing her ass. I had her moaning. Then out of nowhere she started trailing her hands down to my hard dick. When she felt it I felt her pause and I couldn't help,but to smirk at her. She though I was going to be small or something,but no. I'm very well endowed.

She was turning me on more and I had started to reach my hands and play with her clit. Before I knew it she had pushed me towards the floor and whipped my dick and giving me the best head in my fucking life. She had me so mesmerized. I felt my self about to cum and tried to stop her,but she kept going and swallowed. I just threw my hand back knocking something over in the process. I couldn't move I was numb like what the fuck. Before I knew it I said "oh shit! What the fuck did you do to me?" She had me stuck as fuck. Like I hope she know she gone have me on her like a horny teenager for real. Before I could gain my composure my brother and the girls opened the door and they were laughing at me. Like the shit was funny. Once Delisha left out I told my brothers to give me a minute to get myself together.

I know Delishia had me wrapped around her finger already ,but I don't want to chance being played. I'm tired of giving my all to these women when they won't do the same for me. I'm just gone follow her lead and if I feel like she is gone be for me then I'm all for her.

It took me like 10 whole minutes before I could even really move. Like damn did she put voodoo or something on me.

I came out the closet and when I made to where everyone was they were still laughing. I just shook my head.

"Y'all I'm gone call it a night. I'll see everyone in the morning." I told them then I started to head to the room I always use when I'm here.

"Matty what's wrong?" Esha asked me. Her voice laced with concern.
"Nothing sis I'm just really tired so I'll talk to y'all in the morning." I told her than went to my room

Delisha pov

I didn't think I would be feeling Matteo this much,but I was. When he came out the closet I expected him to be all over me, but that didn't happen. He told us he was going bed. I was like what the fuck did he mean?

Esha looked at me and then I looked back at her she went and asked him what's wrong,but he told her everything was fine.

I really wasn't cool with that. I asked Trev to show me where his room was. I wanted to talk to him and see what's going on.

I knocked on the door and it took him a minute to open the door. When he opened the door he had one towel drying his hair with no shirt on and his perfectly chisels 6 pack on display. While his towel was wrapped on his lower half. I couldn't help,but to admire his body. I want to lick all over him.

He cleared his throat bringing my attention back to his face.
"Can I come in? I just want to talk." I asked him.

He stepped upside and let me in and I went and sat at the foot of his bed.

"What's up with you? Why did you rush off to bed after that?"

"Well honestly I didn't know how to react or feel. I just meet you and you already got me wanting to plan a whole life with you." He told me

"Damn I don't know what to say I mean you low key hurt my feelings and I thought you were going to just get that and avoid me!" I told him he looked up at me and lifted my chin.

"I would never do that to you. You have me feeling things I've never felt,but I don't want to get played."

"Well how bout this. For now we just stick to being friends and just getting to know each other."

"Wait when you say friends. Do you mean friends as in we can see other people or?? He asked

"Do you want me to see other people?" I asked him.

"Hell no. I be damn if somebody else tastes what's mine before I do." He said and I instantly got wet. Mann he is almost freakier than me.

"Ok well that answers your question. We're just friends,but we don't entertain other people." I told him.

"I'm going to go put on some clothes. Do you want to just cuddle with me and talk?" He asked I smiled at him. "Yes I would like that a lot!"