Chapter 41

Ayesha pov

Its been a few weeks since everyone has been back home. We have all been busy working and still trying to locate Eduardo and Rebecca. It's crazy that they started back coming around after they found out me and Trevor are dating. Then come with the excuse of Eduardo wanting to let his other kids meet his mother.Then have the nerve to start dropping the kids off with Yaya.

I don't know what is going on in their heads ,but I know they got a good ass whooping waiting on them when we find their asses.

Today me and Trevor are going to go on a date. We are trying to make things better and it's slowly working ,but he has a ways to go.

Trevor told me to dress casual because we are going to do something that I never would think he would take me. So I decided to dress in some high waisted ripped jeans and a cute yellow crop top that brought out my melanin. I wore my hair pulled back into a curly fro and added just some basic lip gloss and eyeshadow. I had on my classic white Air Force ones.

"Hey mi amor." Trevor said when I opened the door. He was standing their with roses and Hershey kisses, which is my favorite candy.

"Hey Trev! Can you please tell me were you are taking me?" I whined to him.

"Nope you will just have to take my hand and walk in to the unknown. He said trying to be funny.

I laughed then I yelled, "Matteo, Delisha I'm leaving! Kids!!! Mommy loves you be good for uncle and auntie."

Trevor laughed and then we made our way to his car to head to the destination.

Once we arrived I was in total awe at the sight before me. We pulled up to a park and you could see that there was a tent set up in the grass with white firefly lights all around with pillows and a small table setup with fruits, cheese, cracker , and some wine.

"Well come on. Don't just stand there." Trevor said as he lead me over to the beautiful set up.

"Thank you so much Trevor. Everything is so nice." I told him.

"Well anything for my queen." Trevor said.

It really was beautiful. I had never had anyone do anything like this for me before.

Trevor Pov
I had been secretly planning the perfect date to take Ayesha on. I knew I had alot of making up to do and I would never give up on the chance to earn her trust back.

Once we made it I could tell by the look in her eyes that she loved everything and when she actually voiced it. I was even more ecstatic ,but I had to keep my face neutral. I didn't want to seem too cocky or anything.

So I lead her over and we both sat down in the pillows. She was still looking around in awe and I couldn't help to smile seeing the light in her eyes as she looked around.

"Listen Ayesha, we've both been so busy since we got back, but I just wanted to bring you out tonight so we could just unwind and have some grown up time." I told her while holding her hand and looking into those beautiful brown eyes.

"Thank you so much Trevor. I really appreciate you doing this and I really have to be honest with you. You hurt me. You really hu..rt me. I thought I could trust you. I opened my self up to you and you hurt me. Our first argument and you don't communicate with me. I just I don't know." She said while tears dripped down her beautiful face.

It pained me to see her like this and to know I caused this hurt. I reached my hands towards her face and wiped away her tears.

"Baby I know, I know and I'm sorry. I was coward and I will never ever hurt you again. I love you so much Ayesha and I honestly can't picture a life without you and the kids. I will do anything I can to atone for that horrible mistake I made. I promise I will be honest with you no matter what. As long as you are with me and will have me. I vow to never hurt you or let anyone hurt you or our family baby." I told her and then she hugged me and cried on my chest.

"Pleas stop crying bellissimo." I said to her as I cradled her head to my chest.

"We are solid and I'm all in. So let's spend the night just being very open and keeping no more secrets." I said to her.

"Ok, but I have to let you know if you ever hurt me again. That's your ass!" She said. I love it when she gets all possessive it turns me on.

"So I will start this off. To be honest this is the longest I've went without having sex." I told her and she started laughing. Like I'm not talking about a little giggle. No like she was crying laughing.

I just looked at her like she lost her mind and waited for her to calm down.

"Are you done?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry it's just that. It hasn't even been that long since we started dating." She said in between laughs.

"Well you know it has been a long time for me. So tell me how long has it been since you have had sex?" I asked her.

"Well let's see after I got pregnant with the girls me and Eduardo weren't really having sex Soo." She started to say.

"Woah woah hold on. Are you trying to tell me you haven't had sex since before you got pregnant with the girls? I asked her.

"Yes that's what I'm saying. I mean I have my vibrator and it's a lot with running a business, working, and being a single mom of 4. I never really had time for Men." She said

I was sitting there looking at her shocked like what the hell!