Chapter 11

Ayesha's POV

Today was the day it was Friday and the day the kids and Trevor finally meet each other. I was nervous ,but after talking to Trev lastnight on the phone. I was confident everything would be fine. He also convinced me to go out to this amusement park that he said he looked up online because he thought the kids would love it and I agreed. It was 8 in the morning and I had got up early to get ready to start the day.
After going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth and doing my morning skin care routine. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast started for the kids who were still sleeping.

I decided to make my kids favorite so I used my heart shaped waffle griddle to make the kids chocolate chip waffles with eggs, and bacon.
I was almost done with breakfast when I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen. I looked up and my oldest two princes came in to the kitchen rubbing the sleep from their eyes.

Goodmorning mama. Javier said.
Goodmorning mom. Juan said

Goodmorning mommas handsome boys! I said as I went and gave both of them a kiss on their foreheads before going back to the stove to finish cooking the eggs.

Are you boys ready for today? I asked and they both nodded their heads. Then Juan spoke, " mom is your friend nice?" I laughed at my smart boy then told him. " yes he is nice hijo. Do you think I would let him meet my precious gifts from God if I didn't think y'all would love him?"

It was Javier's turn to speak now. He smiled then said " well what time are we meeting him? I'm excited and I have to make sure he knows not to hurt you or their is going to be problems." He made a fist with his hand and slammed it into his open hand. I couldn't help,but laugh and ruffle his hair while sitting their plates of food in front of them on the table.

"Eat your food then we will go and find you something to wear for the day."I said while getting the girls princess plates and sitting it on the table for them as they walked in the kitchen yawning and stretching waking up.

After breakfast I had already found the boys outfits rather quickly. Then I went to the girls room with them to help them find something.
I found the girls their matching Tommy Hilfiger shirts, with white shorts and tommy hilfiger sandals. I added some red and white ribbons in their hair and put their matching gold necklaces.

"Mommy do we look pwetty?" Esperanza asked and I smiled at her and said "my princesses look pretty everyday no matter what

"Mommy do we look pwetty?" Esperanza asked and I smiled at her and said "my princesses look pretty everyday no matter what. Don't ever let anyone tell you different." They smiled and I told them to go in the living room and watch tv and call Trev to see will he still be coming at the same time he said last night.

Phone call with Trevor
Trevor:hey Bella
Me: hey bello are you still coming for 3 or so you plan on coming earlier?
Trevor: well somebody is ready to see me huh ?
Me: actually I am and the kids are ready to. They have already got their clothes on.
Trevor: laughing. Ok baby give me about an hour and I will be their.
Me: ok baby see you in a few
End phone call

After getting off the phone I took a quick shower. Then I went to my closet and found me a simple outfit for our outing.

About 45 minutes later there was a knock at the door and I knew it was Trev

About 45 minutes later there was a knock at the door and I knew it was Trev. So I went to open door and their standing I don't of me with that drop dead gorgeous smile and the Hod like aura was my man. Owee I can't believe I can say that yess bitches he is my man.

I didn't realize I had spaced out until Trev put his hand on my cheek and said " Bella are you okay? We're you eye raping me?" He smirked and j laughed. "Aww hush Trev and come on I'm the kids are waiting in the living room."

I walked into the living room with Trev following behind me then I said "kids Mr. De Luca is here!" They all stopped what they were doing and instantly rushed over and stood in front of Trev. It was actually a funny scene to watch. They had inserted their selves in between us and had their arms crossed mean mugging him like I was their child and this was the first date.

Trevor scratches the back of his neck nervously then said "Hey I'm Trevor De Luca it's nice to finally meet the boys and girl who love and protected their mom for me.
The girls were smiling but the boys were still unsure so of course Javier chose this time to speak. He walked around Trev as if he was investigating and then said " do you promise not to hurt our momma and always be there no matter what?" He started to answer but then Juan spoke " and so you promise to treat us and our sister kind ?" Trevor looked both of the boys in their face and put a hand on their shoulder and said "boys I know what happened with your dad in the past but I promise to do my best to always make your momma and y'all happy and to nerve hurt y'all and protect y'all in anyway I can.
The boys then started to smile and said well it looked like we are going to get a long . Then the girls ran and hugged him around his neck. It was so sweet I almost cried.
"Girls come on don't choke Me De Luca." I said them Trevor reminded us that it was time to go and we all got in Trevor's car doe a day at the amusement park.