Chapter 20

Trevor POV

It had been a few weeks since the family sleep over we had at my house and Ramona had been getting on my nerves. I'm so close to firing her and then on top of that her husband has been coming in and give me these side ways looks.

I don't like him , but I don't say anything because I don't have to. If I wanted to I could have his job and make it to were he will never be able to work again.

I was in my office finishing up some paperwork so I could call Esha. There was an event that I wanted her to accompany me and be my date. We hadn't really went public with our relationship. When people would see us out most of the times they would think we were just having a business meeting because we always had our work clothes on.

We had talked about it and she didn't have a problem with us making our relationship public.
So I'm hoping to make that happen.

Phone conversation
Ayesha-hey babe
Trevor- hey caro! What are you doing?
Ayesha-just finishing up some paperwork. What about you Mr. De Luca?
Trevor-Well I was wondering if my beautiful girlfriend would like to accompany me to the event this evening?
Ayesha-Do you mean like you want us to go public with our relationship?
Trevor-yes that's exactly what I mean!
Ayesha- I would love to ,but I'm warning you now if any of your past flings try me. It ain't gone be nothing nice sir!
Trevor- baby it wouldn't be you if you didnt check someone every once in awhile.
Ayesha-so you do know me! Well let me go find something to wear.
Trevor - ok caro I'll be to pick you up at 7 sharp

End of phone conversation

Ayesha pov
After finishing up my work at the office I decided to head home and find something to wear to the event. The kids were staying the night with yaya so after the event I most likely would be going home with Trev.

I looked in my closet and found a beige glitter dress that made my melanin pop. I then applied some neutral make up and my silver heals and grabbed my clutch. I was almost ready when I received a text from Trev saying he was 5 minutes away.
I couldn't help but feel nervous about going public Simply because Trev is the world's most eligible bachelor and he is really rich so I knew there would be some scrutiny.
Then I had to remind my self that I am Ayesha mf player and I am a beautiful, strong,independent,intelligent,driven black Queen and a mother of 4. I am also highly skilled and trained to protect me and mine.
I was ready. I have never felt how I feel with Trevor with anybody else before.

—-
I walked downstairs and when I opened the front door I seen Trevor standing outside the limo with a single blue rose looking as handsome as ever.

I made my way to him and said "Hey baby!"  He smiled and handed me the rose. "You look absolutely breathtaking as always caro! This rose is for you. I know your favorite color is blue."  I took the rose the gave him a long passionate kiss sticking my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance while my hands made my way into his hair. I broke apart and we leaned our foreheads together. "Sarai la mia morte.. Amore mio." (You are going to be the death of me. My love) He said and then I laughed and told him "Non possiamo avere quello, possiamo amore mio. Tu sei il mio futuro e senza di te la mia gioia svanisce." (We can't have that can we my love. You are my future and without you my joy fades.).  He pulled me close for another kiss then he told me he love me. "I love you to, but can we go to the event I'm ready to let these hoes know you are officially off the damn market!" I exclaimed and he laughed and said "Yes baby! Is it wrong that I get turnt on when your possessive side comes out? He asked to which I just laughed and we made our way inside the limo to head to the venue for the event.

—————————
Pulling up to the event our driver opened the door allowing for Trev to get out then he reached back to grab my hand. While paparazzi went crazy taking pictures left and right. I just smiled and held on to Trev as we made our way inside.

The venue was beautiful as always and you could see their were several different people from famous actors/actresses, business owners, doctors, fashion designers, and lawyers. I could tell the ones who were humble and genuine from the ones who looked down on others and had no moral value. Most of the time at an event like this I just observed people and my surroundings and talked with a few doctors who could benefit from my business.

As me and Trevor made our way around. Trevor was mostly talking to people and I would chime in every now and then ,but like I said. I like to observe people it helps.

Trev was talking to a man about a trade international business he had and how he could really make Trev a lot of money, but as I observed him something was odd about this man. He kept talking and I listened. The pieces to the puzzle were starting to get clearer.

I was about to whisper in Trevs ear when out of nowhere this tall blonde woman. Damn near ran and jumped on Trevor making me let his arm go and stumble a way from him a little.
Once I regained my composure I could see that this little bitch had done wrapped her legs around my man and was trying to kiss him ,but Trev kept dodging and trying to get her off of him.

I was fuming to say the least and I tried to count to 10 to calm my self down. I heard Trevor say, "you better get your ass off me before my girlfriend loses her shit."

———–—
What do you think she is going to do?

Sorry for the wait you guys.

Give me feedback