Chapter 16

I went and called Tiffiany to see if she can come over. Considering we haven't really had alot of time to really hang out.

Ayesha & Tiffiany conversation
Tiffiany- it's ya girl Tiff. To what do I owe the pleasure
Me-haha girl you crazy, but I miss you and I was wondering if you wanted to come over Trev s house and hang for awhile.
Tiffiany- oooo I don't know girl I don't want to intrude. Plus I'm tired and hungry.
Me- Bihhhhh really... Vincenzo here!
Tiffiany-huh you said you need me to come right now !
Me- haha seee you ain't no good. You ready to come when I say he here.
Tiffiany- haha I'm sorry sis but that man is fine and he can get it anytime any place.
Me- that's how I be when I see Trevor I be like damn my man fine asf.
Tiffiany- I'm putting on my clothes now I will be over in 2.5 seconds. Could you please cook for your sissy pretty please
Me-haha yes I will cook for you just come on and don't forget that hoe bag. You might be spending the night.
Tiffiany- now you know I'm gone keep that hoe bag ready especially when it involves your fine as brother in law to be.
Me-alright I will see you when You get here

**********end of phone call***********
After I ended the call with Tiffiany I went and found Trevor to let him know that she was coming. I then headed to the kitchen to see what I would be cooking.

I decided on some ribeye steaks,loaded baked potatoes,spinach, chicken Alfredo and garlic knots. For dessert I decided to do banana pudding and my famous red velvet cake.

I got started on the meal and midway through Tiffiany walks in.

"Ouuuu sis it's smelling good in here. I'm glad I came over." She says as she gives me a hug. "Of course it does. I'm cooking it." I laugh and tell her. " Don't get to cocky, but you do throw down in the kitchen sis." She said while I seasoned the steaks and put them in fridge to marinate while I chop up some onions and mince the garlic so I can start making my sauce for the Alfredo.

"Soo what's going on with you and Vincenzo." I asked her. "00weee you nosy. Baby get you some business." She said crossing her arms and turning her head. I just looked at her with that 'bitch really face' then I said. "No ma'am see that's what we not gone do cause you know you be all up in mine so I'm gone be all up in yours. Now what's up with you two.

She signed then she said "well after the game night we continued to talk and text on the phone, but we are both so busy so sometimes it's hard to communicate,but I really like him."

"Aww sis I can tell he likes you to. Just wait until he sees that your here." I told her. She just smiled and told me she was going to stay and help me cook. Then when the food is done and we set the table we will call everyone to the dining room.

1 hour later

"Tutti vengono a mangiare la cena è pronto."(everyone come eat dinner is ready) I yelled and a few minutes later you could hear the men's voices and the kids laughter.

While I'm sitting plates at the table I feel two strong arms wrapped around me. Then I feel Trevor lips kiss my shoulder and then he whispers in my ear thanking me for cooking.

"No problem mi amor. You know I love to cook."
I said everyone entered the dining room. I helped the kids sit in their seats. I fixed the kids a separate meal which consisted of homemade chicken tenders, Mac and cheese, and sweet potatoes.

Juan:gracias mama you know this is my favorite.
Javier: especially the homemade Mac and cheese.

"Your welcome my princes. When everyone is seated we will all say grace." I said then Mateo says everyone is here Ayesha. "Not everyone." I said then Trevor looked at me and raised one of his eyebrows. "Sis come on out so we can say grace and eat." I shouted towards the kitchen.

Just then Tiffiany came out the kitchen. I could of swore I saw Vincenzo choke on his water. When he saw her.
"Hey everyone the Queen is here" she said laughing. The kids ran up to her and hugging her and saying auntie. Then out of nowhere Mateo hood up and squeals like a child hugging Tiffiany.

"Mateo what the he..heck are you doing let me go." She shouted. I had to stop myself from laughing because you could see Vincenzo roll his eyes.

" ok ok come on girl and sit down next to Vincenzo so we can eat." I said and then we said grave and everybody dung in.

"So Tiffiany how have you been?" Vincenzo asked her. "Don't make awkward V. You know how I've been. Busy with work just like you. Tiffiany said then I took look at her and shake my head and tell her "if you don't fix that and fix it now we gone have some problems. And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.
"Chill sis you did not have to go all mommy mode on me I was just answering his question."

"Well Tiff if you need someone to help you be busy doing something...Mateo started to say , but before he could finish his sentence she had slapped him in the back of his head. "Boy don't even play with me. You can't handle me at all!" She said laughing then I started laughing and said "girl I know that's right."

Trevor looked at me and said what you mean you know that right. I stopped laughing and said "baby it's just an inside joke. Is it ok if Tiffiany stays the night here. we want to have another game night if that's cool."
"Yes baby that's fine the guys are staying here any way and uncle will be leaving later tonight.

I asked the kids if they were done eating then took them up to the room Trevor had for them and picked out their pajamas. I bathed them the read them a story and uncle Alejandro came and kissed them goodnight and told them he loved them and he will see them soon.

We walked out the room and I started softly crying. Then uncle A lifted my head up and told me don't cry he loves me and will see me soon. I hugged him tight before walking him out. He is like a father to me and I hate when he leaves.

When I got down stairs Tiffiany and Mateo were washing dishes and Trev and Vincenzo were setting up the stuff for game night.

Okay y'all the kids are sleep let's have some really fun!!! Tiff let's show them how we really get down.
"Bihhhh for real that's all you had to say let's turn this bihh up! Grab the shot glasses.