Chapter 5

Trevor POV
It has been a few days since my family arrived. I couldn't be happier that they were here. It's nice to have them here to help relieve some of the stress I experience from work. I am currently finishing up some work at one of my offices before heading home. I have that meeting with Ms. Player tomorrow morning at 10 and I don't know why but I was actually excited about going to the meeting. That woman has been on my mind every since the last time I saw her. I was almost finished with my work when my assistant came in with her to short skirt and almost see through shirt. She is a short Hispanic women with dark brown hair.  She is always throwing herself at me, but I'm use to it. Besides I would never sleep with my employees and I think she is married.
Yes Romana, what is it that you need?
Mr. De Luca I was just coming to bring you these files and also I wanted to let you know. That you have that meeting tomorrow at 10 am at New Hope.
Thank you for informing, but I remember plus it's already in my calendar. Also you are fee to leave and I will not be needing you to accompany me to the meeting tomorrow.
May I ask why sir?
Honestly all I'm going to do is finish up paperwork so I won't need you for that.
Okay sir. Have a goodnight!
After leaving from the office I went home and got a good nights sleep.

I was on my way to my meeting at New Hope when I received a call from Isabella.
Hey my favorite cousin!
Goodmorning cousin. How are you this morning?
I'm good I was just calling to see if you were headed to the meeting with the woman we meet the other day?
Actually I am. Why what's wrong?
Oh nothing me and the boys were wandering if you would invite her and her friend for game night Friday night.
Haha sure I'll ask her after we finish up signing the papers.
Thank you Trev! Have a good meeting. Try not to drool!
She ended the call and I just laughed. We soon pulled up at New Hope and I got out and headed upstairs to Ayesha's office. Her assistant directed me to her office and let her know that I was here. I opened the door and there she was looking beautiful with her long black and honey blonde hair that was in loose curls all over her head. She looked very professional but as she stood up I had to to refrain myself from getting a hard on just by seeing her and her curves.
Mr. De Luca I'm so glad your here. I have the contracts right here. You can have a seat so you can look over them and sign them.
Thank you Ms. player. After signing these papers I have a question for you.
And Mr. De Luca I can assure you that I will have an answer to your question.
After I finished signing the papers and handed them to her. She looked over them then she sat them down and looked straight at me with a slight smirk on her face.
Well now that the business is concluded what is it that you needed to ask me Trevor. I hope that's okay with me calling you by your first name.
I don't know why but the way she said my name made me want to bend her over her desk right then. I quickly compose my self for the second time.
Well Ayesha my cousin Isabella wanted me to ask you if you and your friend would join us for a family game night Friday?
I would love to. Just text me and let me know what time and where to come. This isn't your way of asking me on a date is it?
If I wanted to ask you on a date I would and I certainly wouldn't take you on a family game night for our first date I can assure you that.
And I can assure you that it won't be easy for me to go on an actual date with you if you ever asked.
I could tell by my first meeting with you that if I ever thought about going down that road you would definitely not give in easy.
I'm glad you know Trevor. Well I am going to be leaving soon I have a few things to do before my shift at the hospital. So don't forget to text me and let me know the time and place for game night.
I can assure you I won't forget. Have a great day Ms. Player.

Ayesha's POV
After Trevor left I thought I was going to have to go in the bathroom and check my panties. His voice just did something to me every time he spoke and the way he looked at me. It was like he was thinking of the ways to devour my body.
I had to shake that's feeling off I have been doing good these past years without dealing with any men for sexual relationships. I have my trusty vibrator and I call him Mr.Punisher.
Yeah he gets me right every time and he's not clingy.
I informed my assistant that I would be leaving for the day and gave her the contract for the meeting with Trevor so she could file it.
After that I called to check on yaya and the kids. I went home and got ready for my shift at the hospital. I had already had my meeting with the hospital manager that Monday morning and informed her of the problems that I seen in the hospital she agreed that there needs to be improvements and allowed me to help improve the hospitals for the patients.

—————————————————————————
Sorry for the short chapter!
Thank you for reading my book.
It's getting more juicer!!