Chapter 18

Trevor POV
We were playing this game called "Let's get fucked up," with the girls and surprisingly it was fun. Some of the things on the board could get a lot of shit started and Tiffiany just happened to land on one of them. She landed on the box that said give someone you like a lap dance and then she told Esha to play her shit.

I looked over at Mateo and he had this giddy look on his face like he was just ready for the show to get started. I looked back towards them and Tiffiany had made her way to Vincenzo slowly whining her hips on him seductively. She had Vincenzo hooked I could tell by the look in his eyes.

Then all of a sudden she looked at Esha and nodded then she went over to her and they started grinding on each other and Esha turned around and was staring in to my soul. She had me so fucking hot and bothered I wanted to bend her ass over and fuck her.

She kept winding them hips then she bounced and dropped into a split and that's all I needed to see I went and snatched her ass up so fast she had this dick throbbing for her.

I went straight to the room and threw her on the bed. I wanted her so damn bad and I could see the look in her eyes. I was panting from running up the stairs but still watching her with those eyes filled with lust.

She slowly licked her lips then smirked at me. She motioned me over with he finger and I quickly walked to the bed. She sat up on her knees and kissed me and bite my bottom lip. I was so entranced in the kiss that I didn't even notice she had unbuckled my pants until I felt her soft warm hand around my dick. She slowly started stroking and my breath hitched. "Baby," I said almost in a whisper.
She immediately shushed me.
"Let me take care of you baby"
Then next thing I knew she had had mouth on my dick. She kissed the top and then started slowly taking me deeper and deeper in her mouth. It felt so good I don't think I've ever experienced head this good.

She stopped them spit on my dick then started sucking hard while my dick hit the back of her throat while she made this noise to wear the vibrations felt so good on my dick. She then started playing with my balls while she was deep throating my dicl
"Shhiiitt baby"
"Babyyy I'm about to... before I could even get the word out I exploded my cum in her throat and I was nervous as hell I thought she was going to be mad,but to my surprise she just swallowed it.

Damn it. Wtf did she just do to me. I didn't even last long with the way she was deep throating my dick. I swear I ain't let her ass go nowhere. She ain't about to do me like that and have me sprung. Oweeee damn I'm marrying her ass.

"You ok baby?" I heard say. I just looked at her with that 'you really gone ask me that after what you just did look'. She smirked

" Hell no I'm not ok!" I said while pulling her in my arms and kissing her while sticking my tongue in her mouth.  I broke the kiss and said "Il tuo culo non va da nessuna parte. Sei rimasto con me per tutta la vita" (your ass ain't going nowhere. Your stuck with me for life.)

She started laughing then she said "Oh davvero ora. L'azione parla più forte delle parole amore mio." (Oh really now? Actions speak louder than words my love).

The fact that she thought she was just gone do that to me and I wasn't going to taste her "fat mama"
As she calls it. She had another thing coming.

"You started this baby ,but I'm damn sholl gone finish. Now lay your sexy ass on that bed and take those panties off." She slowly took them off then threw them at my face. I grabbed them off my face,but not before smelling them. Ouuuu that pussy smells heavenly.

Now spread those legs wide and don't close them. I took my time starting at her neck then moving down and sucking on her beautiful plump breast. Which had her a moaning mess if it's one thing I've learned is that her nipples are one sure one to get her wet and going.

Her moaning only edged me on as I made slow sensual kisses down her body on her thighs then I can down to her pretty pussy and licked her clit which made her shiver. Then I insulted my tongue in her fold and licking fast. "Mmm baby you taste like pineapples!"

She started laughing but quickly the laugh turnt into a moan once I started my assault on her clut with my tongue. Then I added 2 fingers in her pussy moving them in and out while I assaulted her clit. She started to moan even loader and grabbing my hair in her hands.
"Ahhh yess Trev!"
"Don't stop baby!"
She repeated and I listened I kept going then curved my fingers upward so I could hit her g spot and moved faster while I sucked on her clit. Her moans grew louder and I knew she was close I could feel her pussy walls starting to constrict them she went silent and screamed "Fuccccckkkk!" As her orgasm racked through her body and she started squirting everywhere. She couldn't take me still assaulting her and tried to clamp my head between her legs but I stopped her and pushed her legs open one more time.
"No baby let me clean you up." I said while licking all her juices and then I moved up and kissed her.
I went to the bathroom to get a warm towel to clean her up. I heard talking to herself

"Wtf was that I ain't never squirted in my life." I heard her say. I walked back in with the towel and cleaned her up then I said "that's what a real man can make you do baby!"

She laughed and told me she loved me. We both just laid in each other's arm until we fell to sleep.