Chapter 12

*time skip 4 months later*
Ayesha POV
It's been about 4 months since the kids and Trev met and I can honestly say the kids love him. After the amusement park the Trev started to come and spend time with the kid's more. He would even play on the game with the boys and take the girls on mini shopping trips.

I loved every minute of it he was great with me and the kids and I couldn't be more happier, but lately I just had this gut feeling that something bad was going to happen.

When I have a gut feeling I always trust my gut because most of the time it is always right. So I chose to make sure I had my knives on me at all times and my small handgun.

Things have been getting hectic with my business with more clients coming in having to hire more nurses to help with scoping out the potential needs of the hospital like I would normally do.

I was currently at yaya's with the kids. She had meet Trev about 2 months ago and they got along great. "How is that boyfriend of yours?" She asked and I smiled and told her "he's great and everyday I fall harder for him. I mean he makes me happy and the kids happy."

"I'm so happy that you and my grand babies have a good man to love y'all." She said while rubbing a caring hand on my shoulder.

"Yes he does. He appreciates my body and my feelings and trust him with every fiber of my being." I told her while wiping the tears of joy from my eyes.

"Momma why are you crying?" I heard Esperanza ask as she walked in to the kitchen.

"Aww baby sometimes growns up cry when they are really happy and we call it tears of joy. Momma is just so happy that she has you , Verana,Juan,Javier, and now Trevor." I told her as I push some of her hair out her face and moved it behind her ear.

She smiled and said "mommy is Trevor our new daddy?" I froze I didn't know how to answer the question truthfully.

I took a deep breath and told her " Well you already have a dad even though he's not in your life he is still your father, but I can assure Mr. Trevor loves you and will always treat you and look at you as his daughter." She smiled and hugged my neck. I kissed her head the told her to go back and play with the other kids.

A few moments later there was several knocks at the door. I looked over at Yaya and asked her if she was expecting anyone and she said no and headed to the door while I told the girls to go upstairs with the boys and don't come down until I call them. I just had this bad feeling in the bottom of my stomach that whoever was on the other side of the door was nothing but trouble.

I heard Yaya ask the person at the door "what are you doing here after all this time?" I had a hunch who was at the door, but I didn't want to assume so I started walking out of the kitchen and said "Yaya who's at the do... ?" My word halted on my tongue when I seen who it was. I couldn't believe my ex fiancé, the kids father, and Yayas son was standing at the door with his ugly ass wife and their 2 kids.

"Well well look who it is. Hey Ayesha long time no see." He said with a smirk on his face

I looked at him with disgust and said "what the hell are y'all doing here?"

"This is his mother's house and we thought it was time for her to see her grandkids." Rebecca bitch ass said and I swear it took everything in me not to punch her in her shit.

"Wow after everything you have done now you want to come up to my door like nothing happened and say you are bringing my grandkids to see me! Where did I go wrong with you!" She almost yelled.

"Mother that's in the past all that matters now is I'm allowing you back in my kids life." He said.

She laughed " Well just because I was kept away from them by their stupid father I won't mistreat my grandkids."

She allowed them to enter and she went over to the kids.They have a girl who was a few months younger than the girls and they had a 10 month old son.

"Hey what's your name beautiful?" Yaya asked as she knelt down to be eye level with the little girl.

The little girl was beautiful she had brown hair , brown eyes and a beautiful smile. She seemed shy,but then stated her name was Raih.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I'm your grandma, you can call me Yaya." She said as she took a seat on the couch with the little girl.

"And what's this little cuties name?" Yaya said taking him from his father's arm.

 "This is Eduardo jr

"This is Eduardo jr. he can be very shy sometimes." Rebecca said.

"My handsome son he make me so proud. My son my junior." Eduardo said while kissing his son on the forehead.

To say I was fucking livid at this ignorant motherfucker in front of me was a huge understatement. He had the nerve to act like he had only one son. When in reality he now has 6 kids and his oldest two boys were right upstairs and he hasn't even asked about them.

I think Yaya knew what he said fueled my anger because she glanced over at me with a look of desperation. Like she was urging me not to pop off.

I simply said " I'm going upstairs. I'll be back in a few."

I was halfway up the stairs when I heard Rebecca say "you can't just walk around my mother-in-laws house like that." Yaya told her to hush and sit,but it was too late I had made it back down the stairs so fast.

"What did you just say to me?" I asked and she laughed then had the nerve to say "you heard me bitch." I closed my eyes took a few deep breaths to try and calm my nerves. Then opened my eyes and looked at Yaya. "Could you please take the kids to the front yard and show them your flower garden?" She looked at me nervously and said "Ayesha calm down sweetheart she was just flapping her gums."

"I smiled and said "Go please she then took the kids and headed to the door. When she opened it I heard her say " Thank God your here! She looks like she about to do some damage."

I had one hand on one of my knives about to pull it and throw at this bitches leg,but then I heard his deep sexy voice.

"Mi amor what's going on just calm down and talk to me." He said as he took my hand off my knife.
He hasn't even noticed the other people in the living room until I urge him to look behind him.

—————————————————————————-
What's going to happen?
Trevor made it just in time

What will happen when the kids see their father?