Chapter 17

Vincenzo POV

Me and Trev were talking when Ayesha came downstairs. She started saying something about having fun and then we see her and Tiffiany started smirking and saying they about to turn up.
Me, Trev, and Mateo all looked at each other with a questioning look.

"Woah calm down ladies. We ready to have fun just take it easy on us." Mateo said walking over to the table a grabbing a shot glass.

"Esha what time is it?" Tiffiany said. "It's shot o clock! Everybody taking a shot of the dusse no excuses!"

"Trev what has gotten in to your girlfriend?" I said while laughing.

He started laughing and said "Caro what's gotten into you. I've never seen this side of you before."

She walked over to him and caressed his check then said "oh baby there's a lot you haven't seen before,but you will!"
"Ouuuu yessss bihhh let him know sis. Ok guys we gone play a game we like to call let's get fucked up!" Tiffiany said and I couldn't help,but to admire her as she said that. It's just something about her that gets me going.

She's confident, fine, smart , sexy and she know what she wants and I like that about her. We've been flirting and texting a little and I can honestly say I want more.

Tiffiany pov

I had pulled out the board that me and eshia use to play let's get fucked up and started explaining the directions to the guys. "So basically you roll the dice and whatever box you land on whatever it says in that box you have to do."
"Well that sounds easy enough. You sure this is going to be fun?" Mateo said and I laughed and told him "ohhh my dear sweet Mateo you are playing a game with 2 sexy black queens of course it's going to be fun."

They all laughed at that. I was really excited to play especially since I could feel Vincenzo eyes on me and I don't know if it was the shots kicking in or my lack of sex ,but he was looking mad fuckable right now!

When they guys actually saw the stuff written on the board they knew they were going to get fucked up! It was my third turn and I couldn't help but feel a little tipsy. When I shook the dice and rolled them I had to move 4 spaces and I landed in the square that said give someone you like I lap dance.

I smirked and said "Esha play my shii it's about to get real in here"

she instantly played when we by tank and once the beat dropped I slowly walked over to Vincenzo giving him full eye contact and dropped down in front of him while winding my hips. Then I came up slowly and kicked my legs up in the air then hovered over his lap rubbing my hand in his hair. I started grinding on him and he stared me down with so much lust and bit his bottom lip. As it went to the second verse I was still grinding on Vincenzo ,but looked back at Esha and she knew what time it was.
He was about to grab my waist ,but I got off him as eshia slowly walked to me. She grabbed me and pulled me to her and I was grinding on her. Then she turned around and looked at Trevor as she dropped it low in front of me. Out of nowhere you here Mateo say "Shit!" Then we knew it was time for the kill we grabbed hands and separated. Slowly winding our hips as we get lower to the ground then Esha jumped out of the squatting position into a split while I did a front flip on the floor while sexily spreading my legs out to the ground.

Next thing I knew Trevor had snatched Esha up so fast. I was like "Damn he wasn't ready! I said and laughed, but then I felt my self being snatched up and carried out the room. "What the hell vincenzo put me down!"

He took me into his room and put me down. Before I can say anything his lips were pressed against mine and it felt so good. His lips were soft and they moved in sync with each other he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I granted it. Our tongues fighting for dominance which he eventually won. I pushed him back breaking up the passionate moment.

Both of us had our foreheads touching each other as we try to catch our breath. "W-what was that v?" I finally asked. Then he said "Non giocare con me, sai cos'era." Damn he is sexy asf when he speak that Italian shit ,but he know I don't know what he said. And as if he had read my mind he said. "Don't play with me, you know what it was!"

"You not ready for me V .I have a past that I'm not proud of and we are from two different worlds."
" I don't give a damn I get what I want and I want you. So tiff will you make this Italian man happy and be my lady?" He asked while placing his finger under my chin and lifting my head so he was looking in my eyes.

All I could say was "yes but don't make me regret it. Don't hurt me."

"I promise I would never hurt you!"

Ayesha POV
I knew I was tipsy but damn Trevor snatched my ass up so fast I thought it was a fire. He basically ran us to his room. "He threw me on his bed then just stared at me breathing hard and panting with that lustful  look in his eyes. I knew he wanted to fuck me good and hard. I know about his past reputation as a bachelor, so I know he wasn't use to waiting like this.

I want him so bad ,but I know me and him not ready for that. I am a very sexual and horny person so I know I lot and I do the Keegle exercises. So when he gets this I know he not going to want to let me out the house.

Since I teased him thought I might give him the best head of his life.