Chapter 36

Trevor pov
Me and Ayesha walked back inside to where everyone was. I gave the kids a hug and told them I'm sorry for not coming over the past week and I won't ever do that again. They accepted my apology and told me that when we get back home I owed them a family fun day. I laughed and agreed.

Well now that I had that taken care of it was time to face my brothers and the girls. I knew Delisha and Tiffiany were going to give me hell.

——————-
"Come on. Everyone else is this way." She told me and we walked into the garden. They were all sitting around laughing and drinking.

"Hey." I spoke and the girls turned their necks so fast I thought they caught whiplash.

They rolled their eyes then Tiffiany spoke, " Dont hey us you piece of shit. I should stab you right now!" She screamed. " calm down Mi amor he's not worth it." Vincenzo told her.

"You know if you weren't their brother and my sister wasn't in love with you I would have killed you lastnight." Delisha said and Matteo hugged her then told her "Baby don't get worked up because of him."

I took a deep breath before I started to talk.

"I deserve that. I was selfish and a coward. I'm sorry to all of y'all. I knew what I was getting into and when I seen her torture Eric it kind of shook me and instead of talking to Ayesha and communicating I was a coward. I started that argument then I went a week without talking to her and instead of apologizing like my brothers told me to I let Aria distract me. I got caught up just trying to take my mind off everything and I let her kiss me. That was a mistake and I'm sorry that y'all had to witness me being an ass. I'm apologizing to y'all because y'all are my family just like Ayesha and the kids and I want to earn y'all's trust back. I finally understand what y'all do and I won't stop y'all. When Aria started talking about my kids it's like that dad instinct kicked in. When she threatened the love of my life and our kids. I wanted to kill that bitch. I told her if she fucks with my family she will see a side of me she never seen. Look I know I'm not as good as y'all ,but I do know how to shoot and fight. I'm gone protect what's mine and earn my babies trust back because I love her and I can't live without her or the kids." I told them and it was a long silence for about 10 minutes.

Then Matteo spoke up. " About time you grew some balls. You act like we didn't grow up learning to fight and use guns."

"Yeah you let that business man and playboy persona make you forget who you are. You are Italian, you are an De Luca. We are not to be fucked with especially when it comes to our family." Vincenzo said.

"Look if our sister forgives you then we forgive you to,but don't fuck up again or your ass is grass playboy." Tiffiany told him.

"Yeah and what you mean Aria threatened your family. What she said?" Delisha asked me and I sighed and shook my head.

"She said something along the lines of that I'm hers and nobody else will have me and she was gone get her daddy to take care of Ayesha and the kids." I told them.

" HOLD THE HELL ON THAT BITCH GOT ANOTHER THING COMING IF SHE THINKS SHE JUST GONE TRY TO FUCK WITH ME AND MINE!" Ayesha yelled.

" Baby she ain't gone lay a hand on you or our kids. I'm not playing about y'all." I told her.

"That lil hoe don't know who she fucking with. How about we just get ready for this dinner and then if she comes to this dinner we will show her who she's fucking with." Delisha said.

"Facts sis! We ain't the mutherfuckin ones. So let's go slay and put on a show for this dinner if she come with that bullshit." Tiffiany said

"Ladies calm down now. If she dumb enough to start that stuff in this house I guarantee she won't make it out safe. I don't play about my family especially my woman,sister in laws, and my nieces and nephews. Matteo said.

"I agree with Matteo. Let's gone and start getting ready for this dinner." Vincenzo said.

"Yes I have my clothes in the car. So I will go get them then get ready here. I will help the boys too." I told her.

"Thank you Trevor!" She said then we all headed to get ready.

——————————
At the dinner (Ayesha POV)

Trevor had dressed the boys in some tuxedos that matched his. They all looked so cute. I had dressed the girls in matching dresses with their pretty pink bows.

"Aww look at all my babies." I told them

"Thank you momma." They all said.

"You look beautiful Ayesha." Trevor told me and I thanked him.

We went to the dining room with everyone else. Soon as we came in Aunt Aurora got up and ran towards the kids.

"Aww my grand babies. Y'all look so cute and handsome. Give nana some love." She said and they laughed and said thank you nana.

" I see you and my knucklehead son have come to an understanding." Uncle Raoul said.

"Well he's earning my trust back." I told him and uncle Raoul laughed.

"Good make him work for it. He should have just talked to you instead of all that other stuff." He said.

"Papa Al!" The kids screamed and I looked up and seen Uncle Al. I went over and wrapped my arms around him tight. "Papa I missed you." I told him.

"Bella I missed you and the kids. Did you not think I would be here?" He asked me

"I wasn't sure if you would be here ,but I'm glad you are." I said.

"Is that my granddaughter Ayesha?" I heard a voice say. I looked up and seen

 I looked up and seen

Grandpa Salvatore.

"Happy Birthday Nonno. I came just for you!" I told him.

"Where is nonna?" I asked.

"I am here my dear. Oh my it's so good to see you!" Nonna Emilia said coming to hug me.

Before I could answer her Aria walked in with an older man and a few other men in suits.