Jungkook can't deny that every time he sees Jin, he looks more beautiful; his alpaca eyes, his plum lips, his sculpted face—everything screams nothing but perfection. They stared at each other until,

"You two can have your own time after the party. "
Jimin suddenly whispered from behind them. Jin quickly took his hand from Jungkook and moved a little bit. Jungkook did the same.

"This is Kim Seokjin, my son Jungkook's boyfriend."

Mrs. Jeon said, which made Jin suddenly bow at 90° to the crowd with a light "annyeonghasseyo," which caused most of them to cue him.

"And I am very happy to announce that I am going to be a grandparent soon."

Suddenly, the crowd gasped and clapped with joy, and many people shouted their heartfelt wishes for the Jeon family. Jungkook keeps a good fake smile in front of everyone, and then there is Jin, who is going through all kinds of emotions.

"On this occasion, I am giving them a small gift.” Then Mrs. Jeon turned towards Jimin, who quickly handed her a small box. She put the microphone aside and walked toward the couple.

"It’s a small gift for both of you. Jungkook put this ring in Jin's hand.”

Jin gulped upon seeing two diamond rings on Mrs.Jeon's hand. He looked at Jungkook, who was taking a ring from the box, and turned to Jin. Jungkook didn’t waste any time; he took Jin's hand and put the ring on his finger. Jin looked at him in shock. He doesn’t want things to happen like this. How can he be engaged to someone who doesn’t love him? Jungkook looked at him without any emotion. This is not what he wants. He wants to see love and warmth in his partner’s eyes. He stood there, speechless.

“Jin, now it's your turn, dear.” Mrs. Jeon alerted him. Jin looked at the ring, and then Jungkook. He can say that Jungkook is not feeling anything about this sudden engagement. Even though he doesn’t love Jungkook, his heart wants Jungkook at least to care about this event for their baby. This made him even sadder. Jin gave one last look at the ring and put it on Jungkook's face. He doesn't hurried like Jungkook; he gently and carefully put the ring in Jungkook's fingure because he knows the value of relationships.

He looked at Jungkook, who was now standing closer to Jin. Jin didn't know when Jungkook moved close to him, and the next thing that happened was Jungkook's lips on him. His eyes widened, and his cheeks blushed at the sudden action. He doesn’t know why he closed his eyes and let Jungkook continue the kiss. Jungkook sneaked his hands around Jin's waist and pulled him closer. Everyone clapped happily for the couple. Mrs. Kim was on the verge of crying after witnessing her grandson's engagement. Jimin and Mrs.Jeon smiled at each other.

The guests were enjoying the party by chattering, eating, and doing other business.  Jungkook didn’t release his hold on Jin's waist every time he introduced his boyfriend to others. Jin smiled at everyone who congratulated them.

“Congratulations, Oppa; I didn’t think you would ever have a boyfriend.”
said a woman who is thin and beautiful, looking elegant in her expensive dress, which shows most of her skin, and Jin can surely say that she didn’t care about it.

"Thank you, Jennie." Jungkook said it with a serious tone.

(A/N : Dont hate anyone, its just a fictional character) Jennie was looking at Jin with boring eyes, and it seems like she doesn’t like Jin at all

Jennie was looking at Jin with boring eyes, and it seems like she doesn’t like Jin at all. She didn’t speak anymore and left the place by bumping Jin's shoulder. Jin has no idea why she is behaving like this. And he look at Jungkook, who was now busy talking with his friends.

Jin got bored with their chat, and he decided to meet his grandmother and Hobi. He excused himself from Jungkook, who didn’t even care, and walked from there. He spotted his grandmother talking with Mrs. Jeon, and he walked towards them.

Suddenly some children ran in Jin's direction and pushed him playfully. But Jin loses his balance and thinks he is going to fall to the ground. He quickly put his hands around  his stomach. But his body didn’t touch the ground. He felt a strong hold on his waist; someone caught him from falling. He looked at the man who was holding him tightly. A fine man, looking more handsome in his suit like those Jungkook wear, had exposed foreheads and a round earring on his one ear. He gave a smile to Jin helped him to stand properly.

"Thank you very much.” Jin said politely.

"I don’t think we have a thank-you relationship, Jin.”It was the deepest voice Jin had heard in his life.

"Jungkook is surely lucky to have a beautiful boyfriend like you. I can see why he has fallen for you. I would have done the same."
The man gave him a wink all of a sudden. Jin unknowingly bit his lips without knowing what to do. He doesn’t have any idea who this person is. Surely he is one of Jungkook's relatives or friends, so he tries to be polite with him.

"I think I have to go. It's nice meeting you, Mr.” Jin tried to leave, but the man stopped him.

"You don't want to know who I am? " He asked with a smirk.

"I am sorry, I-"

"Don’t be sorry; we are close now. This is the first time someone hasn’t recognized me. Its ok, I will introduce myself for you."

He said it with a grin and came a little bit close to Jin.

"My name is Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's cousin.”